• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very Quiet Winter, An Unexpectedly Easy Return, Opening Day Blast, And, Resurgence

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guy ballclub, after capturing its latest title, spent the winter rejoicing, and basking in the rewards of success. Alan, who was feeling in a generous mood, handed out decent sized raises to the players, as everyone signed contracts for one year. Mitch and Naomi spent that winter relaxing, in love, in counseling, and traveling, as the latest championship, although unexpected, placed talk of retirement, and negative thoughts, out the window. It was simply incredible how the team had won the title, just one year after losing 100 games, and being the worst team in the league.
The Good Guys opened the season on a bright, windy, 75 degree day in Paradise, against the New York Mets. Kate Hudson was on the hill. After handing out the championship rings, and raising the championship flag, the team went to work. The Good Guys hit two early home runs. Kate, who pitched a fine game, allowed but two runs over six strong innings, throwing 100 pitches, and leaving with a 5-2 lead. The bullpen, however, could not hold the lead, as Naomi allowed a run in the seventh,. Amanda Bynes another in the eighth, and Hilary Duff the game tying homer in the ninth, earning a chorus of boos from the sellout crowd. In the bottom of the tenth, with the score tied, Mitch hit a solo home run, to give the Good Guys a thrilling 6-5 win, in a game they were relieved to win.
The next day, on opening day two, Gil Bellows had his first start. He fared well, allowing but one run in seven innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys did not hit, and he left with the score tied. In the ninth, a bloop hit, brought home the go ahead run, to give the team a 2-1 triumph.
Thursday was the first night game of the season, with Charlize Theron on the hill. Charlize also did her job, permitting only one run into the eighth inning. This time, the Good Guys did not hit, and dropped the game, 1-0. Two out of three was satisfactory, though, to start the season.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter for Paradise. It was a rough game, as Neve allowed three runs on ten hits in six innings. Trailing 3-1 in the seventh, the Good Guys struck for five runs, to take the lead. Bynes and Duff did the rest, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night. The Good Guys built a huge lead, and let it all get away. They led 8-1 until the seventh, when the Braves began chipping away. After getting it down to 8-4, Atlanta struck for ten runs total in the eighth inning, as the Good Guys fell apart, and lost the game, 15-10. A rough loss after having such a huge lead. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz on a perfect, low humidity, 82 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent, striking out a dozen. After Smoltz left, tied 1-1 in the eighth, the Good Guys erupted for five runs, to come away with a 6-1 triumph, to win their second straight series.
Houston came to town on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys went on their first road trip of the year. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed three runs on five hits in seven innings, a decent effort. Unfortunately for the Paradise Islanders, they could score only two runs that night, and lost the game, 3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She did a fine job, allowing one run into the eighth. The Good Guys scored four times in the eighth, but almost let it get away, as Duff slammed the door, as the team walked away with a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, warm day in front of a sellout. Neve did an excellent job that day, perimitting only two runs in seven innings. The Good Guys scored four times in the eighth, to erase a 2-0 deficit, and then the bullpen did the rest, as the team came away with a fine 4-2 win, to complete a very acceptable six and three opening homestand. Everyone had a sense of good feeling in the early going, and hoped such would continue.
In the meantime, off the field, the team made one personnel change during the offseason. Dark haired cutie Rachel Mcadams, a 29 year old actress and ballplayer, was signed by the team, to have an extra relief pitcher for road games, since Naomi did not travel with the team.
As for the other issue hanging over the team, the lawsuit involving Mitch's trade, and the assault charge stemming from his hitting Alan, both cases had been dropped. After the Good Guys won the title, the men sat down behind closed doors, and had a private meeting, agreeing to try and bury their hatchets for the upcoming season, and to begin anew. While everyone hoped tranquility would prevail, there was a sense that trouble would brew again, with the first slump by Mitch, or Good Guy losing streak. All that could be done was to take everything one day and game at a time, and hope that peace would prevail.
In the meantime, the team held it's first tickle party of the season, on the first Saturday night, following the tough loss against the Braves. The featured lee, not surprisingly, would be Rachel Mcadams. Stripped to a bra and panties, the dark haired cutie was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as the pitcher squeaked, moved her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NEEEOOOOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns tickled Rachel on her underarms, sides, and counted her ribs, with fingers, as she squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEYEHEYEHEHEYEHEYE THAT TICKLES! NEEEEOEEEEO! Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Rachel on her belly, hips, and inner thighs with his fingers, as she squeaked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THATS TICKLISH! NOOOO! STAHPPPP! NEEEOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! After Dawson attacked Rachel's knees, front and back, with fingers, Mitch went to work. He positioned himself at the soles of Rachel's soft feet, and tickled them with his fingers, a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over her soles and toes. Rachel went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and shrieked and screamed with laughter, tears in her eyes, begging for mercy: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASSEEEE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! THAT TICKLES SOOO MUCH! NOT MY FEEEEEEETTTTT! NEEEEEEEEOOOOO! PLEASE NEEEEEEO MOOOOREE! NEEEEEEEEEEO PLEASE NEEEEEEEO! HEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Rachel was untied.
The relationship between Mitch and Naomi during the opening week of the season was tranquil. Counesling, civility, sex, tickling, and no drama. Everything seemed on an even keel, at least for the time being, and it was hoped it could stay that way for a while.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to New York, and the start of the season's first road trip. 'Everything is going well, don't screw it up by fucking some pretty stewardess you meet on the plane" Naomi said, meaning it in jest. "That's not funny" Mitch said, thinking she was serious. When she pulled the car up to the terminal, Naomi said:" I was just kidding, you cant even take a joke, god, we are so serious!" She teased, tickling him in the belly. "Listen, wife, dont you dare tickle me, or the next time your shoes come off, you are mine" Mitch said, pinning Naomi against the car side, and tickling her ribs as she squeaked. "Yeah, well, maybe I'll wear shoes to bed from now on, husband, how about that!" Naomi shot back. "If you did that, I'd have to pin you down, or tie you up, pull them off you, and tickle your feet anyway, so you cant win either way. Your only recourse, is to let me tickle your feet for the rest of your life, and deal with it, wife!" Mitch replied, kissing Naomi, and getting out of the car.
So, as the team prepared to embark on it's first trip of the season, relative peace prevailed, with no drama, at least as of yet. What would happen next? Would tranquility prevail, or would complications occur? Those answers to come in the upcoming stories of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it's off to another start. It was nice to see that Alan and Mitch regained their cool. He kinda reminds me of someone I work with in the lab, which is really tough when you're right in the middle of a delicate experiment so I can sympathize with Mitch. So it seems that Mitch and Naomi made it through the last season with relatively few problems. Great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always.
I'm sorry to hear about the person you work with in the lab who is difficult. People like that can be a pain, and you wonder why some people have to act that way.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back