• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling disgRACE - The FINAL Chapter " The Naked Tunnel "

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
-The naked Tunnel- Part Four
Before the race starts, I'd like to draw your attention to the bravest man in show business. As we speak, Jim Regard is sailing his ship towards the location in which poor Emily was seen dragged into the belly of a huge red pirate ship. He has vowed to stop at nothing until she is safe and sound. He felt internally guilty and completely responsible for her tragic ending and wasn't going to sleep another night unless he knew she was okay. The ship cut through the ocean waters like a knife as he searched endlessly for his lost love.

For the race finale, we will be treated to an amazing twenty mile race between two babes on bikes. A pair of identical Harley Davidson Heritage Soft tail Classics were waiting for the women at the mouth of what appeared to be a very long and totally clear tunnel made of fiberglass. Nearly thirteen sets of bleachers were located on either side of the tunnel and held at least 150 people per. There wasn't an empty space in the house.

The bikes appeared normal, but they were far from it. A special and highly perverted surprise awaited the two finalists when the time was right to reveal it.

Kim and Carie were changing into their little outfits when the head of today's event walked into their little private locker room. He was wearing what appeared to be a very expensive suit and had a little group of blondes following him like a school of fish. They walked in with smiles and basically came here to explain the sudden change of rules for the final part of the race...

"Hi Carie! Hello Kimberly! Congratulations for getting to this point in the race." He said with that million dollar smile of his.

They both sort of smiled at him, but fatigue had set in on both of these lovely women at this point. Their makeup was running and their hair was all over the place. They both smelled of body sweat and were covered in little scratches and bruises from the countless trouble they had faced along the way to this point. Putting on a phony act seemed to be the hardest challenge of all as they talked with Mr. Wonderful here.

Kimberly laid back against the soft cushions of the couch and let her ankles rest on the coffee table. Her pretty bare feet and soft wiggling toes faced towards him as he explained the new rules.

"You will both be performing completely nude with a dildo up either your ass or up your vagina for this last segment." He explained without a pause between words.

Their blank faced expressions were worth about a million curse words.

Sadly, he was far from kidding at this point. In fact, this little known fact is what made some of the serious fans forget about the other events and pay the extra fee to see this one. Also, you have to be at least 18 years old to even buy a ticket to this event, and it had nothing to do with the beer they served.

"Fuck that..." Kim said as she crossed her arms.

He suddenly lost that smile of his right quick.

"So you're giving up the race then?" He asked.

She turned to Carie and frowned even deeper. All the bullshit she went through today and she was just going to throw in the towel here and now over a little nudity and a dildo? Nah. Not the head cheerleader of her class. She was a winner, and nothing would stand in her way now.

"Actually, I changed my mind. I'm in." She said with a grin.

He turned to face Carie, and all five of his blondes turned and faced her as well.

"I'm in." She said with a grin.

A smile worth at least a thousand dollars and change said it all as he tipped his hat and turned to leave the room.

"Get totally undressed and step outside when you're ready to begin.."

As he left their room, the women were left feeling sick to their stomachs and horribly violated inside. This was such a miserable way to treat the women after going through the horrors this challenging race had tossed against them. It was like being punished for doing an excellent job so far, and for the first time in this race, Kim and Carie felt closer to each other.

"I can't believe we're doing this.." Carie said as she flopped back down on the sofa in disbelief.

Kim turned her head towards her humbled opponent and scooted a little closer to her.

"With a body like yours, I can't see why you'd be humiliated by this." She said with a little smile.

Carie turned towards her with a horrified look on her face and rolled her eyes.

"Oh gee, now you're trying to come onto me too..." She said as she covered her face with her hand.

"Nothing like that! I'm just used to seeing nice bodies in my line of work, and giving compliments just goes with the territory. Sorry." Kim explained as she laid back into the cushions of the couch.

An uncomfortable silence engulfed the room as the women were caught up in their individual thoughts and fears.

-On the frontline-

In the announcer's booth this time sat two local misfits and all out party animals around these parts, Master Marcus and his loyal slave Melanie. Marcus owned the whorehouse downtown and promoted themselves as the absolute best thing you could do with two hundred dollars an hour. The place sort of looked like an old school western whorehouse mixed with the bondage world from today's realm. For today's final event, he leashed up his head whore and brought her along with him to help with the commentary for this bike race. She was sitting next to him in the booth as he addressed the crowds lining the tunnel for miles and miles.

"Ohhh weee!!! What a crowd! Can't you feel this excitement running through your veins??" He asked his lovely co-host.

"mmm...hhppp.." She moaned through her ball gag. It was wrapped around her head with several thick leather belts and gave her the appearance of some sort of alien from a really bad Sci-Fi movie stinker.

"I agree my love. It is a beautiful day for a bike race." He said, offering his hand for her to nuzzle and adore.

Marcus turned his attention to the cheering audience and started tossing coupons into the hands of many perverted losers as the sounds of the race preparing to begin sounded off in the distance.

"Oh boy! It looks like the show is about to begin! I'm so excited, I feel like whipping myself!" He shouted.

"Mmpphh.." Melanie moaned.

He turned to her and smiled softly.

"That's an excellent point Melanie! I agree that this race will have everything to do with skill and nothing to do with luck." He said in agreement.

Melanie rolled her eyes and felt a few dribbles of drool roll down her chin as she continued to pretend she gave two shits about any of this.
She was in her own personal hell.

But hell couldn't come close to the feelings the panel of Lunatics felt as it came down to the final section of the race. Apparently, the PA announcer failed to mention that if you're racer was eliminated, your services were no longer needed. So as we step back into the room, when find only two members of the seven still sitting with a monitor in front of them. The walls and doors of this enclosed room are covered with thousands of bullet holes and the walls are splattered dark red. Number 13 and Princess Tragic were now the only ones left to play with the racers, and this was their last chance to really give it to them.

The PA system had one final announcement before allowing them to continue.

"The two of you have been saved for reasons beyond my control. I too have my orders, and in this case, the both of you are to be left unharmed despite the outcome of this race. However..." The male voice said sternly.

"Rest assure that once this foolishness is complete, I will put you two through the ringer like never before." He explained with delight.

"And what if we refuse to play along with this crap?" Number 13 asked.

There was no answer to this question at first. The speakers remained silent and the chain guns didn't budge an inch. Princess Tragic was taken with his brave attitude and smiled at her partner.

"You've got quite the set of balls, don't you freak boy..." She said softly.

Suddenly, the sounds of the speakers clicking back on cracked the silence and offered a new voice to his ears...

"Please don't hurt me! Please don't... ohh! Oohhh!! Ooppmmmhh!! Opphhmm!" The terrified female voice shouted.

He immediately recognized that voice.

"You fucking bastArd!!!! Let her go!" Number 13 shouted as his rage consumed his body.

It was that same girl he tried to rescue!! His best friend from High School!!

"She might have a little accident if you decide not to play along." The voice explained in a cold and mindless tone.```````````````````````

So he'd play along after all. The thought of hearing his friend in pain was enough to kill him inside. He wasn't about to lose her again. This wasn't the time to act tough and face his fears. Right now, he was just a puppet.

"If you show me your ultimate tickling skills, then maybe I'll go a little easier on you." The voice said, sending eerie echoes throughout the room.

Princess Tragic and Number 13 decided that these last two racers would have the barn thrown at them. This time, the tickling would be personal.

Very Personal...
-----------

That uncomfortable silence turned into a make-out session as we check back in on Kim and Carie. After the little misunderstanding, they decided to shower together and prepare their heavenly bodies for being totally exposed to the public.

"Want me to lather your back with this sunscreen?" Kim asked as she rubbed some of on herself.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." She said with a smile as she dropped her towel around her ankles.

One thing lead to another and pretty soon both of their bodies were rolling around on the floor in a lotion covered embrace. The lights above cast shimmering reflections against their pretty asses and backs as they rolled around and kissed each other.

They both knew this is what they wanted from the second their eyes met. Neither of the women admitted to being a lesbian, but both didn't argue the idea of being Bi-curious. Plus, the anxiety of the final stage of this race had someone worked them into a sexual frenzy. It was like a hot little pink fire that burned slowly in their panties, and the only way to put a fire like that out is with salvia.

Carie was lying against her belly as Kimberley had her face buried between her legs with an open mouth and a curious pierced tongue. She was kneeling in between Carie with her own rear end up in the air that seemed to be just begging for attention. It was a lovely sight to see...

"Uhh.. uh god... please... please finish me off..." Carie begged.

Kimberley smiled and wiggled her nose softly around her anus.

"Let me go get my strap-on.." She whispered into the cheeks of Carie's soft and lotion covered rear end.

-----------------

-Expensive bikes and cheap sex toys-

The race had been stalled as long as it possibly could before fans started throwing their chairs through the walls of that tunnel. I mean, those clips from the previous three events were "Neat and all", but the damned thing was kept running the same shots over and over again! It was like sitting in the movie theater and watching those stupid ads flash against your eyes constantly.

A tarp was used to cover the bikes so they wouldn't get burning hot. After all, two naked butts were about to sit down on these things and prepare to race. Speaking of which, the doors of their trailer were opening as we speak!

"Alright! Looks as though our racers are comin' down to the track! Birthday suits!! Yes!!" Master Marcus shouted as he directed the crowd's attention towards Carie and Kim.

Boy were they naked alright! The two beauties walked side by side and hand in hand as they made their way towards the tunnel.

"Mmpppphhh.." Melanie said nervously as she pointed towards her stomach.

"Oh please! What makes you think those are fake? You're just jealous!" Marcus replied.

"Mmppp mmpphh!! Mmppphh!" Melanie shouted louder.

"Get hamburgers? Now!? Are you out of your mind? The racers are finally coming out to start this thing!" Marcus said to his partner.

She just rolled her eyes and tried to unstrap the crazy, lock riddled contraption wrapped around her skull.

There were cameras lined up at each quarter mile marker inside the tunnel, and at least two set up at every little ramp. The bikes that were set up for this race had top speeds of nearly 145 MPH. This meant that during a straight away, it was possible to reach these speeds without much problem. Well, this entire track was one big straight away! They would be holding that speed for the entire event and at the same time watching out for those little jumps, each other's dirty tricks, and of course those rotten tickling toys installed in those bikes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the finalist for this competition, Kimberley Sage and Carie Leigh!" The announcer shouted.

The crowd went wild with applause and cheered on for their favorite racer. Most of them couldn't stand up at the moment, but they had the best of intensions! Two women dressed as biker chicks now directed Carie and Kim towards their bikes. About now, the fun and excitement of this moment for these two racers was about to end abruptly...

The seats of those bikes suddenly pulled back and a circular hole began showing itself. The women watched in confusion as the sound of twirling gears and little armatures filled their curious little ears.

Then it happened....

Like a whale jumping out of the ocean in the distance, two huge pink rubber cocks slowly ascended nearly seven inches into the sky. Like two snakes, these terrifying looking giants jiggled and buzzed every ten seconds. They were dripping with gel and with each vibration, they sent a little splash of the stuff against the leather seats of the bike.

The biker chicks turned to Kim and Carie and offered them a choice..

"The choice of insertion is up to you.." They explained.

Would it be up the rear or up the pussy for the entire race is what they had to try and decide on as the crowds roared with excitement and could barely contain themselves. They both looked disgusted and just fed up with this damned race at this point. Alas, Kim was the first to make a decision.

"I'll offer my ass for this." She said, blowing a kiss to her fans.

Carie watched nervously as she was helped onto the seat. She squealed and whined as that giant slowly worked its way into that tight spot. Look on the bright side, at least she didn't need a safety belt!

"And you my dear?" The leather clad chick asked.

She bit her lip and nervously tried to decide what would be the least uncomfortable.

"I'll have what she's having.." Carie replied.

--------------

Alvin Faction adjusted his collar and quickly wiped the cocaine off his nostrils as the camera was ready to accept him for the last time before this race was over. He was here to give his opinion on the final confrontation and to offer a few inside tips on both of these contenders.

Stat Attack theme music was cued up and he was on!

"Hey there Racing fans, I'm Al Faction with the pre race round up!"

He turned to face the camera on the opposite side of the room and started talking about Carie Leigh and Sweetheart Pastries.

"She's been on top of her game for nearly the entire event. Plus, she has been training on motorcycles since she was sixteen years old. If anyone had a chance at pulling this last portion of the race off successfully, my money would be on this little Sweetheart!"

The image was broken to shattering pieces and replaced with a sexy mug shot of Kimberly a.k.a. Ms. Pink Pussy and Pretty On Pink Lingerie.

"Of course, Ms. Pink Pussy is certainly no rookie to the two wheeled world. She was leading the pack earlier in this race and has many years under her belt as a traffic bike cop in the Solewood Valley interstate highway area. She's strong and plays dirty. Sometimes, she can act as if she's falling in love with her opponents just to soften them up for that deadly and final blow to the head. She is shameless and is very money driven."

Al then returned to face his audience and offer his final say.

"There's no doubt in my mind that these two have been the most talented contenders all through this event. I can't even begin to try and guess who might take the crown home tonight. All I can tell you for sure is this. We are now going to be treated to the best Gosh darn Bike race you'll ever see in your life. Everything has come down to this moment.

There's no turning back now.." Al said as he saw the signal for commercials flashing on his screen.

"For Channel 67 sports news, I'm Al Faction."

--------------------

The bikes were ready for take off and the women were ready to cum!! Every time they pushed the petal and gave that bike some gas, that dildo would buzz deep inside them with intensity. It only took a few revs to realize that the fastest they went, the harder that vibrator would work to get them off.

A robot was rolled towards the bikes, equipped with a flag gun and an "I love Sultry Brunettes!" T-shirt.

"Oohhh... oohhh!! OoooOOOoohhh!!" Carie shouted as she was overcome with sexual energy. The first of many orgasms to come I imagine.

The robot raised his arm and pointed that gun towards the sky.

"Ohhh fuck! Ohh.. Oohhh aaaahhh Ooh OOhh!!" Kim jolted her head forward and arched her back as she too was overcome with the intense sensations.

They looked exhausted already with the cheeks of their pretty faces blushed and pink. They both had that sexy look in their eyes and were sweating a little. Those leather seats looked a little wet to say the least...

!!Bam!!

The shot was fired and this race was on!!

Like bullets out of gun, those bikes took off with incredible speed. Climbing from 65 to 85 in the first ten seconds of the race forced the women through another hair rising orgasm as they approached the first quarter mile marker.

A little ramp was set up for anyone foolish to attempt to hit it. The smell of burning gasoline was in the air and neither of the women seemed to be thinking about the fact that their nude bodies were not only anal impaled, but available to the eyes of every pervert around.

"There coming around the first bend now! Isn't this exciting??" Master Marcus asked his now hogtied and ball-gagged Co-host. He had tiny red and blue alligator clips running from his ' Shock Jock Box ' to her soft pink nipples. His question was followed with a little shock from the box, and results were electrifying...

"MmMmMMMMMmMMPPHH!!!!" She leaned forward and howled in agony as her nipples were buzzed.

"I knew you were excited!" He said with a grin, turning the power up a few notches..

Wheel to wheel they went around that bend until a ramp unseen by Ms. Pink Pussy sent her and the bike she was stuck to up into the air! She cried out in shock as she felt that strange sensation in the pit of her tummy. Her eyes widened to the size of softballs as she landed back against the floor and tried holding the bike steady. That heavy thud knocked that butt plug of hers a little deeper...

Carie was having much better luck with her bike. She was avoiding the ramps and her opponent with ease and finesse. The crowd was cheering like the wild animals they were as the big screens did a quick replay of Kimberly's naked leap and her amazing landing. Her butt cheeks jiggled as she pulled back on the throttle and chased Carie like a fox tailing a rabbit. She was actually gaining on her for a few minutes there, but when she noticed that a few panels were starting to open on her bike, she lost all confidence and lowered her speed.

Carie noticed them as well, but wasn't about to slow down. She was on a roll and figured the tickling wouldn't bother her if she didn't let it.

Boy was she ever wrong...

As the bikes topped out at nearly 180 miles per hour, both women went into that strange cone of silence some racers talk about when they've reached such a high speed that everything in their world seems to slow down. Carie was about to avoid a ramp when several when a robotic hand holding what appeared to be another pink dildo came up from between her handle bars and forced the head of this thing into her mouth!

"Ooohhhmmpph!! Mmpphh!!" She shouted with protest as the hand held the toy in her mouth without fail. Luckily she could still see the road, but this was humiliating to say the least. Now, not only was her rear end plugged, but now she had a cock in her mouth! This was like one of those really weird college nights she had experienced a year ago. But never before was it at 180 miles per hour!!

From behind the cheeks of her nude behind, a pair of hands slid out of hidden panels and wiggled their animated fingers as they started approaching the sides of her body. The fingers were lined with feathers and had a built in ticklish spot detector at the tip of each finger. With these little gems, you could tell where your captive was the most ticklish based on the body heat emitted from that spot after a touch, or in our case, a torturous tickling!

The hands slid into place and started in our little sweetheart without so much as a warning taunt. She reacted violently to these actions and actually lost control of her bike for a brief moment.

"MMMMMPPPHH!!!! NOOPPHH!! NO NO NOhahae aehaeammpphh!! No! ppphhmm!!!" She begged and begged as she tried keeping her eyes in front of her again.

Kim noticed her little plaything covered in robotic hands and force-sucking a sex toy as she found an open pocket and snuck up ahead of her. She looked back and blew a kiss as she flew past her and stole the lead. Carie looked so upset, but had a smile across her frowning face that she just couldn't shake off.

The tunnel's end could be seen up ahead and Kim was at least 13 seconds in the lead now. She was feeling fine and flying down that track with ease. Then, things got a little wet and sticky for dear old Ms. Pink Pussy. A panel slid open just behind her pretty ass and a shower head attached to a very long and flexible rod began rising above her. She hadn't seen it yet, or she wouldn't have that confident look on her face as she wiggled around a few of the tire traps set up to slow the bikes down. She was zooming through that tunnel and leaving Carie seconds behind as she howled with laughter and tried desperately to keep control of her speeding bike.

The tickling and the plug up her butt suddenly seduced her into another set of screaming orgasms!

"oOooOOOOOOHHMMMMM!!!!!!" She moaned loudly and drooled all over herself as she hit the high notes with a dildo in her mouth.

Now the tickling was even worse to deal with! Her body had suddenly become ten times more ticklish! Several more hands joined the fun and started tickling her thighs and her wiggling rear end. She seemed to be very ticklish in the lower body area. One hand even lifted her left foot up by the ankle and started tickling the sole of that foot!! The fingers spider walked from the toes down to the heel as her foot squirmed and wiggled to get itself free. She curled her toes and fought hard to sway away from those curious fingers. She was especially ticklish just below her big toe on the right foot. Each time a tip hit that spot, she'd suddenly squeal like a pig and pout even more!! Talk about pressure driving!!

Kim wasn't getting off the hook though. As bad as Carie was getting it right now, she was about get it much worse. The shower head reached the level it was looking for and started curving towards the top of her head. It actually extended past her face and finally got her attention before the pink tickling gel started showering her entire body from chin to hips! It covered her instantly and splattered everywhere in between! Her pubic hair was soaked in the stuff, and it was even dripping from her ears!

"Ohh god!! No!! Not this shit!!" She pleaded as she tried watching the road and swaying back and forth in hopes that the wind would slap some of it off her.

Not a chance...

That stuff worked quickly, and in less then ten seconds, she was starting to feel a crawling and tickling sensation across her skin. It burned and itched a little at first, but as the seconds past, the feelings started to evolve into a torturous tickling!! It finally caught up with her as she was forced to slow the bike down as she tried to catch her breath and recapture her mind...

"OoHAE AHEAE AEH ahehae ahea Shehhea eahea ssssppeeelll... ahehae aehaheaeha aehahea ssshahehaea wait!! weAI AHEHAEHAEA" She was crying!!

The ooze just kept on coming all over Kim despite her constant swaying and screaming. Just behind her bike was Carie, and she was still giving the most uncomfortable blow job in the world as she started gaining on Kim. A few sprinkles of the pink tickling gel splattered the bike's windshield as she inched closer.

Kim was heaving and bawling as Carie came up along side of her. They were both in tears, but Kim looked a thousand times more uncomfortable.

"Carie is gaining on the leader here! The race is up for grabs!!" Master Marcus said as he flipped the switch on a spanking machine set up to turn Melanie's buns red as tomatoes! She was bent over a metal sawhorse against her belly with that pretty ass of hers propped up on a few cushions.
The spanking machine had seven paddles connected to a conveyor belt that just kept on doing their thing.

"Mmmpp!! mmpp!! mmpp!! mmppp!!" She whined impatiently.

Marcus just smiled as he watched the racers go neck and neck into the punishment section of the tunnel.

---------------

The punishment section of this tunnel lived up to its name by firing little nerf balls at fireball speeds at the passing bikers in order to smack them off their bikes. This would surely separate the winner from the loser, if the tickling torture didn't do it first that was! Princess Tragic was really giving poor Carie the bike ride of her life!

She engaged the tickle-robots to increase their speeds and add some hands to get into those areas just above each of her hips.

"NooNOOO!!! AHHA EAHE aheae aehaaha aehaheahehaee stop!! hahea eahehaeha aheahehae" She cried as a few of those nerf balls came zooming inches past her face.

Her terrible reactions brought such joy to the evil Princess as she giggled with delight. She turned to her partner Number 13 and admired the excellent work he was doing. Apparently, he found that the backs of Kim's thighs were by far her worst ticklish spot! She was in hysteria and losing control of that bike faster now.

"AHAHAHA AHAHA AHEAE AEHA ::Snorting:: HAHAHA AEHAHE WAAAAAA!!! AHEHAEHAEHAEA EAHEA AHEAHEHAHEA aheahehah!!" She shouted as loud as she could. Her face was nearly a shade of Humiliation pink at this point!!

A few more of those balls flew past her chin, while a few of them smacked the sides of her bike. She was covered in robotic hands and laughing hysterically as Carie suddenly stole the lead and finally saw the ending to this tunnel up just ahead!!

As miserable as she was from being tickled out of her mind, the relief that this was nearly over gave her the strength to hold onto her composure a little longer.

Then, fate decided to take over.

A nerf ball spewed from the wall mounted launcher and smacked Carie directly in the head. It wasn't enough to knock her out cold, but the shock from the hit was enough to send her on a dizzy nightmare towards the ground as she was flung from the bike (and the butt plug) and was thrown against the ground like a rag doll.

!!Whamm!!! The bike rolled away a few feet and then flipped on its side and slammed hard against the side of the tunnel.

Kim just BARELY missed the wreckage and put her throttle to the max as she flew down the tunnel towards the finish line. Poor Carie was lying on her side in tears, but it had nothing to do with the pain from her fall. She wasn't really that hurt in reality. A few scrapes and bruises here and there, and a very sore rear end. No, the tears were streaming down her face because she knew that was it. She lost. The bike was lying against the floor staring back at her. Mocking her. She failed because of a damn nerf ball. What a damn shame...

"And there she is!! Ms. Pink Pussy for Pretty On Pink Lingerie has done it!! She is the winner!!" Master Marcus shouted as Kim came across the finish line in her gloriously nude form. She was still choking from the laughter and sweating like a pig, but she was a winner. She didn't even look back once and cared little if Carie actually survived that terrible fall or not. It didn't matter now, she had won this thing!

"YEAH BABY!! HELL YEAH!!" Kim shouted to the cheering crowds. A few glamour models brought forth a Gold crown and a pair of diamond covered high heeled pumps. As she was crowned, a group of medical workers rushed into the tunnel to aid and rescue Carie.

The crowd was able to take pictures with the crowned beauty queen and get autographs as the made her way to the stage. Al Faction was waited patiently on stage for the exclusive interview with today's winner.

-----------
{The Missing patient}

The small group of medical workers came to where Carie's bike was laying in mangled, smoke covered mess and started their scan for the possibly hurt racer. Two of them were experienced pros, but the other three were first timers.

"I've got nothing to the north. Got anything on your side Brian?" George called out as he kept walking back and forth.

He was kneeling a few feet from the bike and bared an expression of sheer confusion.

"Nothing..." He replied.

"Well what the fuck?" George said throwing his arms into the air.

The new guys were sort of huddled together in a little group near the bike. George and Brian pulled out their mics and started asking for a playback from the tunnel's third section camera.

"Replay the wreck and then tell me where the driver went." George explained as he paced back and forth.

Then, a wispy voice called out to one of the newbies...

"Hey Tyler..."

Shocked, Tyler quickly spun around behind him. His eyes widened with terror as they locked onto an unsettling image. A man, or at least something in the shape of man was standing against the far wall of the tunnel. His face looked like the skull of a bull and several cigarettes hung lazily from his tar black facial hair covered chin. His skin was as red as Melanie's ass after twenty minutes on the spanking machine. Carie’s naked ass was facing Tyler because this thing had thrown her over his leather jacket covered shoulder.

"She belongs to us now..."

He replied before giving him the finger and then stepping into a small section of the tunnel that was dark orange in color and was emitting a terribly heat.

"Uhh..uh... I.. I..." Tyler started babbling and trying to raise his arm to point as Darwind vanished back to his realm.

The other newbies turned to their friend and tried claming him down. They were patting him on the back and trying to figure out what the hell his problem was. He just couldn't talk!

"uhh... Th... h... I think... I saw..." He mumbled as his face turned a little more pale then usual.

A red hand came back through the split in the realm and offered the middle finger one last time.

"Talk.. and I'll come and get you too Tyler..."

A hideous sounding laughter echoed throughout the tunnel as the hand slithered away again.

That was enough to send him to sleepy land. He passed out almost immediately and fell into the arms of his friends.

But where was Carie now?

----------

Al Faction was wrapping up the interview with Kim as we speak. She couldn't stop talking about herself and how well she performed out there. She was full of it, and had no problem rubbing it in to the rest of the racers that had come and failed today.

"Well, that's really something Kim. We thank-

"Actually, I wasn't finished with that story Al. I was about to explain how I knew that the boat race was really my time to shine and step out as a champion. I knew from that moment that I was going to win this whole thing!" She gloated shamelessly.

Al sort of smiled politely and listened in as she continued her story.

The FINAL STATS:

Kim, driving for Pretty On Pink Lingerie won Part four and therefore won the entire event!
Carie, driving for Sweetheart Pastries was eliminated from the race....

The race was over and a new winner was crowned!!!!!

------------The Race was over,

But the search was hardly over for Jim as he continued searching that spot where Emily was last seen before being swallowed into the belly of a strange Pirate ship. He stood on the deck of his expensive ship and kept scanning the waters with his powerful binoculars. The sun was burning his skin and he was sweating all over himself. It didn't matter to him if his skin was on fire or if he hadn't even bothered bringing a few bottles of water in his little fridge for this damsel in distress saving expedition. Nothing mattered now except for the safety of his dear Emily.

He pulled the Binoculars down and shouted out to the distance.

"E M I L Y!!!!" He screamed in his booming radio voice.

Nothing...

He wasn't going to give up though. Never! He again lifted the binoculars to his face and scanned the area. Something shiny in the distance caught his eye suddenly! He felt himself get excited with hope that maybe he had found her!

"E M I L Y??" He shouted as he adjusted the zoom on his binoculars.

When he looked again, the giant metal claw landed on his boat and ripped into the side good enough to get one hell of a grip. He tossed the binoculars over the edge and tried jumping out of the ship before it was retracted into the belly of that nasty pirate ship in the far, far distance.

He would soon be reunited with his lost love, but he'd do it in with his penis encased in a small wire cage and his head locked into a ball gag harness. They would make the perfect entertainment for Captain Kruel and his wife for the evening....

I hope you enjoyed the ride.... Now please wait until the cart has come to a complete stop, put your shoes and socks back on, and get the hell out of my head...

* End of Transmission

Special Guests:

Captain Kruel, the ship, and his wife appear courtesy of "Troubled Waters"
Darwind appears courtesy of "The Pink Booth"
Eve appears courtesy of "New Year's Eve & Inside Job"
Number 13 and the PA system appear courtesy of "Behind the Pink Door"
Princess Tragic appears courtesy of "Little Red Running Hood"
Paxter Industries and his tickling toys appears courtesy of “A Babe In Toyland”

TickleTortureClips.com was used with permission

A special thanks to Captain Socks, Sultry, and Izzy!!!!! Thanks for all the support Brohams! :)

The Winning Combination is....

Fellow Fetish freaks and geeks,

Lend me your soles, toes, armpits, tummies, and eveything in between for a sec...

The Winning Combo is:

1.Megan
2.Ivy
3.Carie
4.Kim

:imouttahe

ahh Inky what an ending..but where in hell did Carrie go?? who was that red demon thing? you as i always say, never fail to amaze me with that imagination of yours..and so much for being a hero, poor Jack...love the humour as always. a spectacular job, well done my friend..and of course how ingenious of you to incorporate various villains from your past stories..too bad the Jester couldn't have made an appearance.. or did he?

Excellent job, Ink! I absolutely loved all for parts! You are truly evil! :firedevil :D

Izzy,
The red demon is Darwind from Ink's story "The Pink Booth". Basically, Darwind took Carie to his hellish domain.

ticklingnemesis said:
Excellent job, Ink! I absolutely loved all for parts! You are truly evil! :firedevil :D

Izzy,
The red demon is Darwind from Ink's story "The Pink Booth". Basically, Darwind took Carie to his hellish domain.

o right..i forgot..silly me, i'll have to re read that story..thanks ticklingnemesis..

Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone who read this series and those who responded.

Did you guys like this series?

What was the best part out of the four?

Talk to everyone later!

PS: TicklingNemesis and I have a story coming out in the future... stay tuned...

hmm my favorite part is the slave Melanie of course..nice you were able to shut her up lol no one else can...but actually hmm i can't think of any part i liked better than the rest..and i love this series..

Well I am almost sorry to see this series end. Awesome finish. I wondered if you were going to get Darwind in there. Smooth insert. By the way, thanks for the mention in the story and afterwards. Even with your devious mind your a sweetie.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back