• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled by my mom and sisters

glover

it was a saturday afternoon when i was playing footy with my two sisters one who is 21(chloe), two years older than me and the other 18(stacey). i was taking the mick out of them cause they weren't very good. they went off in a mood and told me they'll get me back for taking the mick and they did. i was sleeeping on my bed and they came in and jumped on me, stacey sat on my legs and pulled my socks off and chloe sat on my pelvis area and they started tickling me stacey was digging her nails into my helpless feet and in between my toes while chloe was tickling my ribs and under my arms and being as ticklish as i am i was screaming and begging for them to stop. this went on for about 15 minutes before my mom came in and asked my sisters what they were doing to me. when they told her she joined in immediatly and went straight for my feet which is my weak spot, i was nearly in tears i was laughing that hard. finally it stopped and they let me go. they just laughed at me and said never mess with girl power.

Thanks for relating the incident, Glover. :D

You should provoke them into doing it again. :devil:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back