• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped In The Floorboards FFFFF/F

Tick L

2nd Level Blue Feather
Jessica was just enjoying her nice quiet day at home in her cozy apartment, she was so glad to have the day of work. She was so glad to have a day to do nothing but sit around watching Sex And The City and eating ice cream. Jessica had moved into the apartment about two weeks ago, and she did quite like the place, the only problem was, the floor. The floorboards creeked so bad at times Jessica was scared for her safety, she thought many time she was going to go tumble through the ceiling of the people below her. She never really expected it to happen thought, after all her landlord had told her the floorboards were perfectly fine, and had been replaced no too long ago, and there was no way they could be rotten yet. So Jessica went on with her free day at home, she took a nice long, hot shower soaking up and savoring all the heat against her skin. Jessica then exited the shower put on her pink flowered bath robe, and headed to her sofa to watch Sex And The City. Jessica is a slim, slender, tall tanned young lady, with long brown hair down to the small of her back. Jessica turned the TV on, and then headed toward the freezer, when she reached the freezer she opened the door and pulled out a small tub of fudge mocha ice cream. Jessica then walked over to the drawer farthest to the left, opened it up and pulled out a spoon. Jessica walked over toward the sofa with her ice cream in hand as the sun started to go down, and the night sky began to appear. Jessica watched hours and hours of Sex And The City, she just couldn't get enough of the show, but then her show was completely interupted by noises, and voices coming from the apartment below her. She tried to ignore them and figured that they should soon be heading to bed seeing how it is 1:48 AM, but they didn't stop. Jessica had had enough she got up from her sitting place, and she stomped down on the floor, quite hard and told them to be quite. The noises and voices stopped for a minute or two, but then they started again, Jessica was getting really annoyed now she got back up lefted her foot high in the air, and stomped down on the floorboards, yelling out "Shut The He-" but that is all she got out because she had done what she always feared, and went down through the floorboards. Jessica however did not plunge all the way down to the apartment below but instead she was now wedged inbetween the floorboards. Her upper half in her apartment and the lower half in the apartment below her. Jessica was immediately embarrased as her robe flew up and the bottom of the robe was lifted up on the top apartment with her, meaning that her whole lowerbody was always completely naked, except for a extremely small g-string, and it was in the apartment below! Jessica immediately heard giggles come from the lower apartment. The giggles were coming from five girl slightly younger then Jessica, all around eighteen having what seemed to be a slumber party possibly just having one last slumber party, possibly for a birthday or something. Jessica struggles and struggles to get free but she could not. She could hear the girls talking below, and what she heard made her skin cringe.

"Let's teach that bitch for telling us to shut up." one of them spoke up as they all nodded in unison.

What the hell are they going to do to me? Jessica thought. She was extremely worried, she didn't know what on earth these girls were planning, but she soon found out. Jessica felt a finger slowly, run down her foot, causing her to immediately giggle slightly. Jessica has always been so ticklish, and on every inch of her body, epescially in one place, she just hoped the girls wouldn't find that one place. She could feel two hands slowly going up and down the arch of her foot, she wasn't sure if it was one girl using both her hands, or two girls using one hand each all she knew is that it tickled like hell, and they were only using two hands, she was worried knowing that there were ten potential hands down below. She felt two more hands join in as now four hands were tickling her on her one sole. Now the girls starting making the tickling more speedy, and more vigoris. Jessica could no longer just let out small giggle, now the laughter just flowed out.

'HAHAHA, GOD HAHA NO PLE- HAHAHAH STOP HAHAHA STO-"

Now two hands begin tickling Jessica's heel, which she was quite ticklish on. Two hands began tickling her instep, which she was very ticklish on. Then there were two more tickling the ball of her foot, and then two tickling the worst stop on her feet, her toes. The girls soon figured this out as well because now five girls went to one foot, and five to the other, and all ten hands began tickling Jessica's toes. Ten hands on such a small space Jessica couldn't take it, it tickled so bad.

"HAHAHAHA, NO NOT THER- HAHAHA, PLE- HAHAHA NO HAHAHAHA."

The girls tickled all over her toes, the tips of them, the bottoms of them, the sides of them, and in between them, it was driving Jessica nuts.

"We need something else, to use something that tickles worse then just fingers." One of the girls said to the others.

Jessica did not want this to happen, everything tickled so much now she didn't need it to tickle anymore.

"But what can we use?" Another girl asked.

"I'm sure we can find something." Yet another girl said.

The five girls looked around for tickling objects, when one girl seemed to have found something.

"This will do... for starters." The girl told the others.

For starters Jessica thought? For starters??? Jessica didn't know how much more of this she could take. Jessica waited for what ever the object was to touch her foot, and then it did. It was a ballpoint pen, and one of the girls began scribbling on Jessica's foot with it.

"HAHAHA, THAT'S HAHAH NO- HAHAHA WHA- HAHAHAHA PENS AR- HAHAHAHAHA FOR!"

The girl now began writing something on Jessica's sole. She wrote it slowly so Jessica could both feel the slow deadly tickling, and so she could feel what was being written on her feet. The girl started up at the ball of her foot, and she wrote a big 'B' followed by a big 'I' and then a 'T' and 'C' and finally a 'H' spelling out 'BITCH' on Jessica's foot. The girl then put the pen down.

"I think we should try a different spot now, instead of her feet."

The other girls all agreed, as they moved up and began tickling Jessica's knees, and the back of her knees, which are very ticklish. Jessica screamed in laughter and the girls fingernails dug into her senstive leg.

'HAHAHAHAHA, OH-MY AHAHAHAHAHAH GOD!"

Jessica was know started to become tired and out of breath just from laughing so much, she knew she couldn't take more of this. The girls had decided that they were now done with this body part too. The girls, tried to figure out Jessica's most ticklish spot, they knew she must have one stop where she really couldn't stand being tickled. Sure her feet, and her knees and legs were very sensitive but they knew there had to be somewhere even more sensitive so they continued there search. The girls now move up and they begin tickling Jessica's upper thighs on both the front and backs of her legs, this also drives Jessica crazy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Jessica had given up trying to make them stop, she knew she was helpless, and talking just made her even more weak. The girls, had a great time tickling Jessica's thighs, but they knew that is wasn't her most senstive spot. The girls now all move further up and they now reach Jessica's ass with nothing but a small g-string covering it, just with a small touch, Jessica quickly bursts out in laughter as she thinks to herself oh no, they found it.Jessica squirms wishing, hoping they did not notice but they did.

"Hey, you guys we found the spot!" said one of the girls.

Then before Jessica knew it all five girls were tickling the living hell out of her ass. The girls would bring their fingers up and down each of her ass cheeks making Jessica erupt in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA GOD NO-HAHAHAHAHAHA, PLE- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STO- HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jessica was dying here from the tickling and the laughter. The girls continue tickling with their fingers for awhile before all arming themselves with feathers. The girls tickle all around Jessica's ass with ten long tantalizing feathers. Tickling on her ass cheeks and also bringing the feather up and down her ass crack. Jessica didn't know how much more she could take, and she thought that at least it couldn't get any worse, but she was wrong. Jessica now felt her panties being pulls off of her lower half; Jessica was very worried now she didn't know what the hell they had in store for her. Jessica felt her panties pulled down to her feet, and then drop to the floor, and she now realizes she is completely naked from the waist down and it's completely in their control. Three of the girls continue tickling her ass as the other two head to the other side. Jessica felt two feathers lightly touch her sensitive vagina, and she it felt good, she didn't want it to but she could not help it. The tickling combined with the pleasure was proving to be too much for Jessica to handle, she could hardly even laugh anymore she was so weak they would only come out as little speaks. Jessica could feel the feathers tickling her ass, her vagina and everywhere in between. Jessica was feeling it coming on, she was reaching the brink of orgasm, I have to hold it in she thought, it's bad enough having these kids tickling me, and I cannot let them know that got me to reach sexual pleasure from this. Jessica held it in for minutes but then the other two girls stopped tickling her ass and all five feathers were now focused on her vagina, now she could no longer hold it in, she has reached the highest point of sexual pleasure from this girls. Jessica finally reached a state of orgasm, the girls noticed this and apparently that is what they wanted to achieve.

"Alright, we got the job done." said the girl who was possibly the 'leader' of the group, before directing her attention to Jessica. "Now, are you going to tell us to shut up anymore? Or are you going to keep your mouth shut?"

Jessica managed to mutter out "I'll keep my mouth shut."

"That's what I thought." the girl retorted.

The girls gave Jessica another little foot tickle with the feathers before leaving her be. Jessica could hear the lights switch off, and she realized they were going to bed. Jessica had no clue how she was going to get out, or what she would tell her landlord.

This is my first tickling story, and I know it's not very good, but i'd appreciate feedback, and honest comments, and constructive criticism. Thanks.

Last edited:
hey for a first story it is pretty good.. and terrific concept. poor thing, to be trapped halfway up and halfway down and no way to get out..those girls are teaching her a lesson, although she was in the right, seeing as how they were so noisy..keep up the good job..

This story is excellent! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

The concept is terrific! Very impressive work for a first attempt!

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

Thanks for the comments, and I have added the ending onto the story, sorry it took so long I just never got around to it.

What a great tale! Lovely! Well written! Carefully constructed and brilliant! Well done!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Thanks a lot Heather & Anna, I really appreciate. I am now going to start on another story soon, that I believe have a great concept, and hopefully you'll all enjoy.

I'd love to see a sequel where she gets all 5 girls back for tickling her poor helpless body like that...the girls thought they were teaching her a lesson, well maybe Miss Jess needs to teach tem a lesson...LOL

Great Story,
Wayne

:bowing: GREAT, just really cool. It was a great story that could use a part 2, since poor Jess was left dangling there anyway

That would be a fun ending to falling through the floor. It beats the hell out of breaking your arm. :poke3:

Excellent stuff. Great plot idea, brilliant dialogue. Really makes you feel involved with the whole experience.

One small piece of advice though. The first paragraph, where you describe her day, is a bit long, really too condensed. The way it is lumped together makes it feel like a lot of information to take it. Put some line breaks in, and it would make it easier to read.

Awesome story, love the stuck and helpless stories where people take advantage of the situation

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back