• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If only (F/M)

cnotreal

Just a quicke I wrote when I was bored, hope you enjoy...

If Only....

It was supposed to be a joke. By the time I even noticed Samantha and Tara were holding me down, Sarah and Emily had half a roll of duct tape around both of my ankles binding my legs to the chair. By the time I had tried to fight back, they were all holding me down and were finishing wrapping my arms. They ended up using two big rolls of tape, more then enough. Nneedless to say, I wasn't getting up.
I was the only guy that served drinks at the resturant VERONIKAS,' actually, I was the only guy that worked there period. The rest of the girls and I served drinks for the bar.
We had just worked a tiresome saturday night. It was the end of the shift and we were all waiting for the office to finish up so we could get paid and leave. It wasn't long before we all went out to the Patio like always, to bullshit and smoke as we waited.
These chicks were amazing, smoking hot. They were all babes between the ages of 21 and 24, most of them were college students. There were ten of us with the bar total. Yeah, you could say I loved my job.
I couldn't believe how much tape they used, they just kept at it. Then Sarah whispered something to emily. They both laughed as they tipped the chair back. Leaving me bound, helpless, and laying down with my shoulders on the ground.
It was sorta funny how they got me like that and I laughed along. But I refused to ask to be untied though. I wouldn't give in, it was really the only fighting back I could do. I tried to get loose, but after a while I gave up on squirming. After about 10 minutes everyone was done gossiping and smoking, and laughing at my helpless situation. They all started back into the building.
Except Emily and Sarah. They were behind this prank so it would be up to them to untie me. But for now they just stood there watching me, snickering.

"We got you good didn't we?" Sarah asked.

"Alright, Alright, I give up," I tried. I was uncomfortable and tired.

But they still had plenty of time, and the joke wasn't over yet.

I tried again, "C'mon, let me go, you got me, you WIN, C'MON!"

"I want to hear you BEG!" Demanded Sarah

"I JUST DID!" I pleaded

"We should tickle him." Sarah whispered.

"YEAH!!" Emily said excited as she ripped my shoes off and ran a single, long nail up and down my right socked foot. I didnd't laugh, it wasn't very ticklish at all, just embarassing.

"The sock makes it un-ticklish anyways, You should untie me now," I said impatiently.

Then it dawned on me that was the worst thing I ever could have said. I should have just plaid along with it.

"UHHHHH.... UN-TICKLISH?" moaned Sarah, "But we have to make you laugh at least a little bit!" She yanked my socks off, exposing my helpless feet.

Then they each grabbed a foot. It was almost as if they rehersed. They both stretched my toes back at exactly the same time. Then they both dug their long, manicured nails into the soft skin of my bare feet.
Now I was offically at their mercy. I squirmed the most I could, but the tape and there grips held firm. I laughed and pleaded, "NO, NO, NO, PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA AHH AHHH STOOOOP PLEASE!"

Their sharp nails found every ticklish spot. I tried to move my feet but couldn't. I couldn't believe how strong their grips were, it felt like my feet were in a vice.
Emily then walked up and knelt next to me. She reached under my shirt and began searching my ribs and sides with her fingertips. Sarah stayed to work on my feet. I kept yelling and my head buckled.
"NNNNOOOOO HAHAHAHA"

Emily just smiled lost in excitement. She had moved to my underarms. This was the worst. She was prodding and digging into my armpit muscles hard, each movement sent wasves of ticklishness through my body.

"AAAHHHAHHHAHAHAHHHAAANNYTHING YOU WAAAAHAHAHANNNT HAAHHAH!!!"

"Stop? No way, this is too much fun," Sarah teased.

I must admit this was rather exciting, my dick was rock hard. When emily noticed she laughed out loud and yanked my shorts up to my calves. My hard-on shown through my underwear. I was embarassed, now I really wanted loose.

"Look at this Sarah, how cute," Emily chuckled

Sarah peeked around and laughed

"Whoa.. what do you got going on down there?" Sarah teased, She too knelt down and reached under my underwear and with one hand grabbed ahold of my cock firmly, and with the other hand she tickled and pinced my inner-thighs.

"Pull his underwear off too, I'm going to go get the others. They HAVE to see this," Emily said as she walked towards the door.

Sarah was slowly jerking me off and tickling my balls at the same time.

Then a terrible thing happend. I woke up.

The end
cnotreal

Welcome to the TMF, cnotreal, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story! Please post more stories, I love F/m.

great job and i was very surprised to find out it was all a dream, and to wake up at that rather critical moment was such a shame.. Like my friend Milagros, i wish to welcome you to the forum..and as a side note.. you should be extremely flattered that Milagros posted on your story, he only posts on stories he likes and that he considers well written. and Milagros writes some fantastic f/m stories, based on his true experiences for the most part.. however some of his stories are fiction.. He has his own archive, in case you wish to check them out.. gesh i sound like Milagros's agent lol..

thanks for the kind words!

I look forward to posting again

Sometime soon I'd like to post the one good true story I have.....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back