• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mistress!

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
This was/is my first ever posted tickling story. It's a bit short but the second part of this storyline is longer.

The Mistress!
By: F.L. Atlanta 10​

She smiled down at me with one of her patent sweet yet sinister smiles. I could only smile back.

“Are you ready?” She asked.

“Of course Mistress,” I replied.

“Wonderful,” was her reply and she inched her fingers closer to my bare tummy.

I was bound to a bed in the spread eagle position, her favorite bondage position with no shirt and barefoot. I chuckled and squirmed even before her fingers made contact. The anticipation was a killer.

“Silly slave,” my Mistress stated, “Laughing before I even started tickling.”

“I know,” I replied, “It is just the anticipation is all.”

“I know,” she said evilly, “Well look at that.”

She pointed to something to my left and I fell for it. As I turned my head to look, she dug into my sides and tummy.

“OHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHO,” I laughed, “EHEHEHEHEHEHEVIL TRIHIHIHIHIHIHIHCK!”

“Silly, silly slave,” she cooed, “You should know that I always do that.”

She began to work on my ribs and armpits. I was bucking and tugging at my restraints. She was right and I fell for that same trick over and over again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed, “NOHOHOHOHOT THE PIHIHHIHIHIHITS.”

“Cootchie, cootchie coo slave,” she cooed, “Just wait ‘til I get to your feet.”

“Nohohohohohoho,” I begged, “Nohohohohohot my feheheheheheheet.”

She smiled evilly and made her way to the foot of the bed. I was in trouble now and she knew my weak spots as well. I gulped as I saw her move in for the kill and braced myself for the onslaught. She dove in and began to tickle my soles and toes in a fury.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I laughed, “NONONONONONO MOHOHOHOHOHORE TIHIHIHIHHIHICKLING!”

She didn’t respond but kept on tickling my feet. Then she moved up to the backs of my knees. I lost it at that point. My body was overloaded with the tickling sensations. I bucked even harder and tugged harder at the restraints. She leaned over and began to masterfully tickle my waist and tummy. I arched my back and laughed louder.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHP,” I begged, “SHOHOHOHOHOW SOHOHOHOME MEHEHEHEHERCY.”

“Maybe,” she replied, “ Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I shrieked with laughter.

I always hated it when she verbally tormented me. Not only was she skilled with her fingers, but also she was skilled with her tongue as well as her finger. 10 minutes went by and my body was covered with sweat. She stopped and grinned as I panted for breath. She attacked my tummy, sides, and ribs. I laughed, jerked, and struggled. Then, my body went limp.

“Good night slave,” she stated.

She kissed my forehead and left the room in darkness when she left.

fantastic beginning..can't wait to read part two..and btw if Milagros posts a comment on your story, it means you are truly a great writer, as he only posts on stories he likes..

isabeau said:
fantastic beginning..can't wait to read part two..and btw if Milagros posts a comment on your story, it means you are truly a great writer, as he only posts on stories he likes..

*bows* :happyfloa I'm still working on the second part. Summer classes and such are interfering with my writing time. This story and the one to follow (hopefully soon :cool2: ) stars myself and another member of Tickle Theater. I have her permission to use her name and to post the story on TT, but I will need to ask her if it is alright with her if I post it here.

Again, thanks for your comments on this Amauter's writing. :bowing:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back