• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Thread? Close Encounters that make you hit yourself

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I put the question mark up there because I wasn't sure whether this kind of thread was ever made, but here goes.

As Ticklers, we sometimes find ourselves in situations where tickling would have been perfect but, for some reason (fear of being slapped, laughed at, arrested, etc.) we hold back. Then we spend the rest of the day (or our lives) hitting our heads against the wall. Here's a few of mine.

Years ago, when I was living in San Diego, I was walking down the street and a gorgeous girl in a bikini and flip flops approached me and told me she had forgotten her keys and wanted me to held her climb into her window. This is when you do a slow take to the camera. Anyway, I was new to the neighborhood and shy about my TK desires so I didn't look at this as any opportunity except to gawk. Anyway, I walk with her to a first floor window and she removes her flip flops and tells me she wants to put her BARE foot on my hand and get a prop to the window. The first thing she does is hold onto my shoulder and kick off her shoes. My face is inches away from a very smooth looking armpit. It would've been nothing to reach up and drill a finger in there and make up some excuse. I bawked. Then she places her feet on my palms and I am holding her up with my hands. I can feel, except for the little bit of sand, that he soles were ultra smooth as well. It would have been nothing to let a finger scratch a little but I didn't and she went into the window and thanked me.

Another time was a crazy thought. I was standing and waiting to cross at a light. A car pulls up and there is a woman holding a sheet of glass outside the car window. It was obviously too large to fit in the door of the car and she is holding it, high above her head, balanced on the roof of the car. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt and the devilish thought occured that I could walk up to her and say, "Are you ticklish?" and let my finger hover near her armpit. I knew that if she was, that she might let go and the glass would slip off and I would really blow it so I stared. I looked in the car and there was another cute girl and they were talking and giggling and the one who was holding the glass with her perfect bare arm up over her head looks up at me and smiles. Then, they drove off.

I have more but not sure whether people want to hear about non-tickling near-misses. Anyone else have any?

Max

Just about a week ago, actually. Me and my best friend were hanging out with a friend of his brother's, a couple years younger than us but quite cute. She had her socked feet stretched out on the couch, right in front of the both of us. I wanted to give her a quick tickle, and just when I came up with a way to do it she had to go. Sdaly, I probably have more stories like this, but I can't come up with them right now.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back