• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about NC stories, and how far they can go

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
I'm in the process of writing my first story. Now, it involves forcibly kidnapping a woman, a total stranger, tying her up and tickling her, again forcibly. By forcibly I mean completely against her will, as against someone's will as you can get. There's no physical violence. Now off course just what I've described so far could be put in the category of physical violence, most definitely assault. But by no physical violence I mean the character is not hurt in any way, only tickled.

I know that NC is a very common theme in the stories section. Everything from interrogation to being captured by tickling elves to punishment for some kind of wrongdoing. But this I think would, if I am allowed to post it, be the most intense NC story ever written. At least that's what I'm aiming for. So I'm asking the mods ahead of time if this sounds TOO intense for the TMF story section.

Kidnapping, bondage and NC tickling, and (no surprise) LOTS of profanity. I would of course put warnings about that in the title so people know what to expect before they read it. And that's it. Again the character isn't physically hurt in any way. Assaulted, violated definitely. But not hurt. If this sounds like it would cross the line as to what's allowed in the stories section I won't bother finishing it. Thanks.

Go for it - I've written a couple in the past that had kidnapping and extreme tickle torture. I think the only no-no here is you can't kill someone in your stories.

Hey Captain. :)
Exactly what has happened at the TMF that would make you think you need to have material approved for NC content before you post it? I think this is completely unnecessary. If you're going to write a story, then write a story.

How much non consentual rape violence and murder do we see all day and night on television? You don't need to ask permission to write a NC story.

And, for the record, there have been some pretty intense NC stories on this forum. Cheroy's "Heavy" comes to mind right off. So, you've got your work cut out for you, and I wish you the best of luck. Stop hanging out here, and get to WORK!! :blaugh:

Last edited:
Hey, I wrote a story on here called Kidnapped Cop. It featured a pretty female cop who was kidnapped and delivered to a drug lord for n/c bondage and intense erotic tickle torture (and then some!) There was no violence or blood but I was still wary of how it would be received. I wondered if I had gone too far.

To my surprise it probably got the best response of any story I've posted here from both male and female readers. I guess a lot of guys here fantasise about taking a beautiful woman for tickle torture and a lot of women fantasise about being taken for tickle torture by a guy who knows what he is doing and knows how to push her buttons.

They key is it's just FANTASY and we TMF'ers are a pretty sensible bunch in that respect. I sincerely hope no-one here reads this stuff and then drives off to the store to stock up on duct tape and feathers!

IN other words - write your story, we are looking forward to reading it. :)

I'm with Shadow and Suikoden on this one. We all know it's just a story and i don't think you need to ask permission first to write that type of scenario. heck i've written that type myself. Some of my favorite stories involve just that type of scene. Daumantis comes to mind with his Nylon Dungeon stories, as does Shadow's and Suikden's and also Invisible Ink. I look forward to reading this story, in which you say it will be the most intense NC story yet posted here.. good luck.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back