• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a dream? (fff/m)

Giantbear

I woke up all of a sudden, all sweaty, hot and even wet. The nightmare had seemed so real.

I dreamed I was in bed, and all of a sudden Sarah, Natacha and Isabelle stood next to my bed. Before I knew what happened Natacha and Sarah were on me while Isabelle took out some rope an started tying my feet to my bed. As I was still half asleep it wasn't that hard for them. By the time they were finished I was completely helpless. My arms were streched above my head and my feet were wide apart.

The three off them were like the most gorgeous women in my school. Just when I was wondering why in the name of everything good and evil they had tied me down, they told me.

"We are tired of always having you run after us" said Sarah", so we'll just have to teach you some manners"

As I tried to tell them I wasn't always "running" after them, they started stroking my feet. I am not extremely ticklish, so I found it only annoying.

"Not ticklish are we?" said Natacha as she grinned wickedly "Guess we'll have to find some other places to tickle you"

I immediatley felt some fingers in my armpits and on my stomach. I tried not to laugh for about 30 seconds, but then I just couldn't take it anymore, I erupted into laughter. After they had tickled me for what seemed hours, Isabelle accidentley touched my rock hard cock. Though I had never thought it, I found this extremely annoying, but also axtremely arousing.

She pointed it out to her three friends, and it didn't take them long to decide what to do with it. My pants were off in no time and now Sarah and Isabelle continued tickling my armpits and my feet, they had also become ticklish now I was laughing extremey loud. But Natacha, however, stroked my cock.

When I was about to reach the top of my arousal, I woke up.

Sad and happy that it was over I lay awake in my bed.

And then I saw three persons next to my bed...

Excuse my for my bad language. This is my first story and English isn't my native language. I hope you enjoyed it

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back