• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Scorpion M/F scean.

I was watching an eppasode of Black Scorpion (I can't remeber the name) and it was about thease Femanist Thieves that where attempting to take over the city by putting an anti testoterome chemical in a brand of Beer. Anyway the two geek cops and the male lead where guarding the Mayor (who'd been robbed already), when his mistress (played by) Shai Marks showed up. Thinking she might be one of the crooks one of the geeks start to frisk her, and she wiggles her Bumm and says "That Tickles". Not a super good scene, but hay it's still tickling. I just wanted to mention it because some one once mentioned a F/M on B_S scene before, so I thought I'd balance it out. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, Slaver. (Oh--and just for future reference, it's spelled "scene".)

Appreciatively,

ddd

Good News/Bad News

The Good News is I taped the scene, the Bad News is I taped over it. Some how I rew. the tape and taped over it with Battle Star Galactica, whitch I tape for a friend who doesn't get the Sci-Fi Chanel.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back