• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Kind of Stories Do You Think There Should Be More Of?

Maldoror

Personally, I started posting my own tickle stories when I realized that there wasn't enough of what I wanted to see on any particular tickling forum. This is not intended to be a disparagement of any writer in particular, or this forum's current state of being. It is simply a personal opinion, and I honestly think that I am alone in feeling this way.
But just in case I'm not, I was wondering if perhaps there was anyone else who felt a little disillusioned. If so, what sort of tickling stories do you feel should be posted on this forum more frequently? Give me a lot of details, and I will do my best to accomodate you.
(I'm sorry if this sounds egotistical or something. I just want to make sure that I do my part to make everyone's visit to this forum as enjoyable as possible).
Au revoir
Maldoror

Voodoo Tickling

I would love to see more voodoo tickling stories. There is something about that element of surprise where you have absolutely no clue how the tickling is happening; or therefore, our your body is being controlled, that just gets me all warm inside. My favorite example like the voodoo episode on Gilligan's Island where many things happened to the castaways and tickling was involved. I personally would love to see women be the victims and eventually be down to just a bikini and have them tickled all over, but especially in the bellybutton. You can put any two, three, or whatever number you choose of women in these stories, it can all work out.

Here is perhaps a good starter. I saw on the requests page a request involving Dana Jacobson and Suzy Kolber from ESPN. I know not the most popular choice of celebrity women, but perhaps the story idea I gave might work. Maybe a trip to cover the Pro Bowl in Hawaii lands them on a deserted island, eventually are stranded in just bikinis, and all sorts of interesting things happen to them, including major tickling, and of course, bellybutton tickling.

You can take the rest from there. I just thought I would share to this incredible forum.

more stories that focus most on other parts of the body, such as bellybutton and tummy. Most stories will start of with these spots and then for at least half if not most of the rest of the story the lees feet are tickled.

there wasn't enough of what I wanted to see on any particular tickling forum

Well, what would you like to see more of in stories? I think this is a great thread, as long as it doesn't contain the obvious answers of celebrities or various other types of people. I, personally, like every type of story, it just depends on how it's written.

I'd like to see more interrogation stories style stories. There is something about a the whole resistance that just make it more interesting. I know there are alot of these but as of late there seems to be fewer and fewer being written.

I would love to see more stories concerning younger guys tickling playful, receptive older women. Just something very naughty about that.

Thanks for all your comments

To answer your question, tickledorange, I would generally agree with hoot: I'd like to see more interrogation stories. Yes, it may sound trite or played out, but it's one of my ultimate fantasies to tickle torture someone for information; I also have an avid foot fetish, so, of course, this torture would largely consist of foot tickling (if you couldn't tell by the stories I have already posted). Actually, though, I'd also like to see some animal licking, especially cats, because their tongues are so rough. That doesn't seem to happen very often in stories.
Creepyclown, even though I am first and foremost a foot man, I have to agree with you. There are hardly any upper body tickling stories. In fact, I can't name more than one that has exclusively upperbody tickling in it. I was throwing around the idea of writing an exclusively upperbody tickling story for some time now. Now that I've got your request, I'll get right to work on that.
PJSport, don't even worry about "famous" celebrities. One of my main tickling pet peeves was that people never seemed to write about the celebrities that I liked, opting instead for the played out ones (i.e., Brittany Spears, Jennifer Lopez, etc.). Your theme sounds unique, and should make for a great tickling tale. And I totally agree with you about the bellybutton-it's a very sexy place to tickle.
Ming, older women tickled by younger guys. There have been many great stories written about naughty older women being tickled by younger, more inquisitive guys. It would be a great challenge to try my hand at it.
I'm glad people replied to this thread. I'll get right to work on all of these. Here's to the "TMF Renaissance!"
Au revoir,
Maldoror

I'm not complaining but Renee Zellweger still doesn't have a story :)

:bowing: Interrogation stories are my favourite reading matter. I love scenes in a dungeon when young females are stripped and stretched out on a medieval rack. When questioned I love them to be tickled on their upper bodies with feathers and my favourite..cold ice cubes which melt with the heat of the dungeon...wonderful!!

My own favorite type is gential tickling, that's just such a hot thing for me. Personally, I'd like to see stories that started at the feet or neck and worked their way to the center at the genitals. A lot of times I'm reading a foot-tickling story and I'm thinking, "All right, we get it, her feet are really, really ticklish. Can we please move on to some other body part now?"

My favorite type of story would be one with an actual plot, besides the tickling.. and i feel there are plenty of those here now..Shadowtklr, Invisible Ink, Knight all come to mind..you can't beat them for imagination, interrogation, and all types of body tickling..not just feet tickling.

what kind of stories

i like family and babysitters story's
family: an 18 kid tickled by parents or other family members
babysitting: but then not with kids. just old teeners

Lee gets even.

I like the idea of the lee being abducted, tickled, humiliated, and utterly broken, then she/he get revenge on there tormentor. THAT IS THE BEST!

I wrote one for NoEyes several years ago, called Aunt Lydia ... THAT is what I would love in younger guy/older naughty woman. Art along those lines would just about kill me ...... a 40-ish, well - endowed woman, tied on a bed, top open revealing full boobs, which are being played with by a younger guy. She is loving it, expression one of delirous delight as peal after peal of delighted laughter erupts from her.

tickletickling said:
i like family and babysitters story's
family: an 18 kid tickled by parents or other family members
babysitting: but then not with kids. just old teeners

i must agree, babysitters storys, but where the babysitter is tickled by the mother of the family...sorry mostly a f/f guy lol. I like seein older woman tickle younger girls. mother daughter stuff is great, even better when a mother tickles a daughters friend etc.

new stories

voyerism if that is how u spell it lol. say u and your partner go 2 a party and get seperated u try 2 find 1 another and u hear your partners laughter n moans?

Good stories come in all shapes and sizes and while the preference is f/f feet I am more of an upper body fan. There's just so much fun you can have! Writhing stomachs, heaving breasts... ;)

Isabeau mentioned some great authors. I would also like to read more from ViperGTS. He went through a recent spate of posting hot, erotic tickle torture stories that were great.

We would like to say just more f/f stories period! There seems to be a dearth of these! Also animated and kitten, puppy stories. How long has it been since a kitten or puppy featured as a tickler and not just feet! As two more upper body ticklers, we would prefer to see armpits, ribcages, belly button, belly, thighs and genitalia more instead of just feet and toes. Another thing is lees' it's true just aren't getting enough revenge.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S No offence to any author
P.P.S As to celebrities.... great dearth in these style stories as well

personally...i would like to see more stories of people that actually have to work to get to tickle someone...not so many random occurances, or lucky situations or coinicidenses(sp?) you know what i mean? hard work with a great pay-off

Less focus on the feet. Like an above poster said, yeah we get it. And there have been enough stories focusing down there. It gets to a point where I stop reading when it gets to there, which is around the middle, because I know thats where the tickling will stop.

As for what I wanna see. Alot more fun tickling, where its not so serious or kidnapping.

It has been a long...long...long time since I have seen a tickling contest. Where the contestant either has to hold on to something before the tickling makes them let go, have an endurance contest, etc.(example are like the Ticklish survivor. Another is this one island story where these women are put on it and must tickle each other to eliminate them from the island(it was never finished))

Yeah the babysitter stories would be nice to see again too.

And older women tickling younger woman.

And finally a decent story behind the stories .yeah and please keep the feet tickling limited.

Thank Gawd I can express this AT LAST!

So, where ARE the stories on this Forum featuring marsupials, right-wing politicans, Cool Whip, painstakingly detailed back-of-the-knees torture, teasing in Norwegian, paragliding, and Maureen Dowd? How hard could it be?<br>
(Huh? What's that bulge? Oh, it's just my tongue in my cheek... :upsidedow )

Well I have posted stories out here, but they are few & far between. I have to put a lot of thought into mine & they are usually personal fantasies I have or real experiences I put on the True Story link. Almost all of mine focus on upper body but they are written more chic oriented than most of the others, all mushy & romantic, so I've heard lol, but then, I am just a girl, teehee

You can vote me in with Heather, Anna, and Ticklishscribe --

LOVE LOVE LOVE da F/f! i particularly love it if it's lighthearted and playful, perhaps unplanned, that eventually leads to closeness, naughty forced orgasms, and perhaps even a future relationship.

Nothing like a little tickling on a moonlit, romantic evening among two girlfriends that find out they like each other even more through play...

(just a sucker for romance in any form...)

slave gavin :wavingguy

More romantic consensual tickling stories with female 'lees. (Sorry, I just can't get into */m tickling.) With realistic looking people. Men who aren't handsome, maybe even neardy, women who aren't physically perfect - short, chubby, whatever, just not attractive by society's standards. Yet are beautiful to each other because they love each other. (Same goes for any F/f tickling. As long as true love/soul mates are involved.) No more super models or tone deaf pop stars. Just stories about normal people with normal lives but passionately in love. More romance. That's what I wish these stories had.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back