• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabeau's Abduction

Just a quick sexy little something featuring Isabeau

TMF Abductions: Isabeau
By Slaver Tickler
Starring TMF Member Isabeau

It was a cool spring day, and Isabeau was waiting for the bus, not far from her home. Like most days, at this time of year, Is was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a T-shirt, with a pair of sandals and no socks. The cute little blonde recognised her friends and neighbours, but their was one person that she did know. Being a very friendly person, Isabeau walked up to the young man and introduced herself. No sooner had she told the stranger her name, then a large dark pulled up, several men got out and grabbed her, and they sped off, leaving her neighbours standing with looks of disbelief on their faces.

Inside the van, Isabeau fought valiantly to get away from her abductors, unfortunately they were just to big, and there was just to many of them for her to possibly escape them. In the end Is found herself pinned on the floor in the back of the van, and a rag was pressed against her. Soon the scent of chloroform filled her nostrils, and she passed out. When she awoke she, Isabeau, discovered she had been stripped to panties, and restrained to a tabled. The little blondes body shivered on the cool metal, her bounds kept her lean form stretched taught, she couldn’t move at all. Suddenly she heard a loud creaking, and hear footsteps walking towards her. Looking up, the terrified woman saw a large man staring down at her. He was very tall, and with short dark hair and piercing blue eyes that were colder then the table she laid on.

“What do you want?” said the helpless blond meekly, “Why am I here, what did I do?”

“Tell me what I want to know and no ill will come to you.” said the man as he stared down at her, “You are a member of the Ticking Media Forum correct?”

“Never heard of it.” replied Isabeau.

A large finger began to gently stroke the inside of Isabeau’s slender arm, causing her to yelp and giggle. The woman tried to move away, but her restraints mad even the slighted wiggle impossible. The man’s fingers teased and caressed the full length of Isabeau’s sensitive limb, causing her to squeal and laugh hysterically. Soon she had no choice but to confess, breathlessly, to her tormentor.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, yes, yes, I’m a member of the forum, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop, have mercy please.” she begged.

“I need you to do something for me little one,” said the man as he walked around to the side of the table, “I need you to pick one of your friends from the forum to take your place on this very table.” he continued, “Do that and I will let you go.”

“No, no way am I going to do that.” she said, flinching as his hands caressed her tone belly, “I won’t betray my friends.”

The man’s soft finger tips began to gently stroke Isabeau’s tummy, causing her to wince, and sigh. Opening her mouth loud laughter erupted, and she was in hysterics again. The stranger brought his other hand to bear on his captives left armpit, adding greatly to the semi nude woman torment. Soon she was screaming for mercy, but it was mercy she would never get unless she complied with his demands.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop… giggle-snort-giggle… I can’t take it, your t-to good at this… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop please, don’t tickle me!”

“Oh but I will, I’m so enjoying it.” replied the man, his skilled finger digging in on Isabeau’s ribs, “You must be loving it too, or you would have conceded to my demands.”

“NEVER!” screamed Isabeau, as a tear rolled down her cheek, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop ,stop it now!” she demanded, “I’ll never pick… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it please, I can’t… I won’t please stop… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, NO MORE!”

The man’s finger worked their way down Isabeau’s side to her lower belly. Gently her stroked her just bellow her belly button, while carefully kneading her hips. Placing his lips on her flat stomach he delivered a long, and hard, raspberry, causing his victim to scream out for help. Unfortunately anyone who could have heard it would have been on his side. Sweat beaded on the woman forehead and she began to gasp for breath. When she felt his hand firmly grip her thighs, that’s when the silent laughter kicked in.

“Why my dear, I seam to have left you speechless.” mocked the man, as he ruthlessly continued to work her thighs over, “Why don’t you just give me the name of one of your friends, female of course, and all this can end.”

Isabeau gave no response, as she was still trying to get her breath back, so the man moved down to her knees. With malice he placed a hands on her right thigh just above her kneecap, and began to squeeze it gently. Breath returned to Isabeau just in time for her to break out in hysterics once more. The man smiled as he hear his captive scream for mercy between fits of laughter, it brought him great joy to tickle torture some one as cute as Isabeau, and he was enjoying her pleas overmuch.

“I can’t… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop, I can’t betray my friends.” said Isabeau, tears streaking her face, “Please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it please I can’t stand it.”

The man moved back up to Isabeau’s nude torso, with a feather in his hand. Slipping a finger into the her right armpit, wile brushing the feather across her stiff nipples. The bound woman giggled and cooed, caught between two strong stimuli, her head began to swim, and her vision began to blur. Then she felt someone tear out the crotch of her panties, and looked two see a woman standing next to her original tormentor, a vibrator in her hands.

“Oh no… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, mmmmm, hehehehehe, mmmmm… please, not that, this is to much, no vibrators please.” pleaded Isabeau, even though she knew it didn’t matter.

“A name, give us a name.” said the woman, as she pressed the buzzing sex toy against Isabeau’s labia, “One name and it all ends.”

“Uh, mmmmm, hehehehehe, snort, hahahahaha… stop please, mmmmm, oh yes, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please no more… right there that’s it…. hahahahaha, oh yes… please not that…. Hahahahaha, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!” screamed the confused woman, “Oh, oh, ok, please, hahahahaha, mmmmm, hehehehehe, I’ll pick one just… please…. Oh yes, oh that’s so good.”

“Just what?” asked the man, his finger tickling her wildly.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, mmmmm, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, m-make me cum!”

The End…?

wow what a nice surprise.. thank you SlaverTickler..but hmm would i really choose a friend from the forum to take my place? or am i enjoying this too much? and me betray a friend of mine? never..hehe thanks hon..this helped my bad mood i've been having most of the morning..

Cool, and cool.

Well I am glad you liked it, I'm not sure if it's over yet though. If I keep going with it you will give in eventualy, but whom shall be your choice eh. It won't be Steph, I've picked on her enough the last little wile. If I turn this into a series (I'm not sure about that Prison Story it's on indefinet hold), I'm pretty sure who I'd have next.

I'm glad you like the story too Atlanta, hold on tight and we may see what happens next.

Oooh! Me!

SlaverTickler said:
Well I am glad you liked it, I'm not sure if it's over yet though. If I keep going with it you will give in eventualy, but whom shall be your choice eh. It won't be Steph, I've picked on her enough the last little wile. If I turn this into a series (I'm not sure about that Prison Story it's on indefinet hold), I'm pretty sure who I'd have next.

Awesome story Slaver! Keep it up! And I was just wondering about the Prison story as I was reading this one. :happyfloa :upsidedow

Ack

That thing is going to take a long time to write. I want to write it like a tv series, where it would be maybe 20 parts too it. Than I would post a part each week. I have it set up to the first tickle scene (Ticklishlerker) where Izzy stubles across some one being punished for breaking a prison rule. Don't know when it will be done, but I won't be posting it until the first "season" is finnished.

Just one and not the Steph..... could you pick.... oh we don't know Sultry? or Princess Ashley? Maryallison? Sexicana? or perhaps Carmelcutie? Jenna L?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Pick Sultry!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back