• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The DerrooDerroo Tickling Adventure (Starring Dana Jacobson and Suzy Kolber)

Maldoror

The DerrooDerroo Tickling Adventure (Starring Dana Jacobson and Suzy Kolber) (M/F)

Dana Jacobson and Suzy Kolber entered the plane, ready for their trip to Hawaii. The two anchors had been assigned to cover the Pro Bowl, but they were also looking forward to an exotic summer vacation.
“Are you ready, Suzy?” Dana asked.
Suzy nodded.
“Beyond ready. After we get this event out of the way, I don’t wanna do anything except lay out in the sun.”
“Amen to that, Sister.”
The two anchors were wearing capris and a tank top over their two-piece bikinis, as well as flip flops.
Because it was imperative that they reach hawaii on time for the game, they took a private jet so they wouldn’t have to deal with things like flight delays.
The jet was flown by two interesting, quirky (and very gay) pilots named Coy and Scotty. The two were the best pilots one could ask for, because their dedication to their craft was as serious as their dedication for each other. There had never been any complaints about the two.
Except for this time.
Maybe the two lovers had made one too many passes at each other instead of focusing on their flying, but when the jet landed, it was obvious they weren’t in Hawaii.
“Holy shit,” Coy said. “This is some Gilligan’s Island shit, if ever I’ve seen it.”
“What do you mean?” Dana asked.
“It’s completely deserted,” Scotty said. “It appears that there’s nobody here. And it’s so... big.”
“Shit,” Suzy said. “We’re going to miss the pro bowl!”
But Dana would have none of it. As a girl, she had always been taught to make the best of everything.
“Don’t worry, Sue,” she said. “Just think of this as an opportunity to lay out a little earlier.”
She turned to Coy and Scottie, who by now were anxiously worrying that they were going to lose their jobs.
“Listen, if you guys hadn’t been screwing around so much, this wouldn’t have happened. Now ALL of our careers are in jeopardy!”
Coy and Scotty both bowed their heads in shame.
“Look,” Dana said, “we’ll make something up when we get back, okay? We’ll try to vouch for you. But, at the very least, can you guys go and see if maybe there’s someone, or something here that can help us call in to the pro bowl and explain the situation?”
“You got it!” Coy beamed, striking his hand against his head in a formal salute.
He and Scotty quickly headed out.
“God, those two...” Suzy muttered. “They’re usually so good.”
“Everyone has their bad days, I guess,” Dana grumbled. She walked around a little bit, trying to take the island in.
“Well, they’re right. This place definitely does seem de–OW!”
“What’s wrong?” Suzy cried in alarm, running over to Dana.
“My hair! It’s like something just pulled my hair out!”
“That’s crazy,” Suzy scoffed. “What could have possibly pulled your– OOWW!”
“See what I mean?” Dana yelled, still holding her head.
“What the fuck was that?” Suzy said.
“I don’t know,” Dana said. “Look, maybe we’re just... you know, stressed out about this whole Pro Bowl thing.”
“Could be,” Suzy agreed.

“You know, this place seems awfully familiar,” Coy said, as he and Scotty were walking.
“I can’t put my finger on it, but...”
“A deserted island seems familiar, Coy?”
“Well, that’s just it,” Coy replied. “I don’t think it is deserted. I think I remember hearing something about it, like, a certain group of people who lived here, or something...”
“What do you mean?”
Coy struck his head with the palm of his hand.
“Of course,” he said, “I remember now.”
“Remember what?”
“Well, a while back in college, I had a crazy anthropology professor who told me about an island which was home to a race of peoples known as the DerrooDerroo. They supposedly practiced a form of voodoo known as TriguRaha.”
“TriguRaha?”
“Yeah. It was a lot like voodoo, but with one big difference. TriguRaha was not practiced out of any reverence for supreme beings, or for revenge... none of the usual reasons voodoo is practiced for. TriguRaha is practiced for sexual gratification.”
Scotty laughed. “You can’t be serious.”
“Yeah. Ans apparently, the DerrooDerroo had all sorts of weird hangups. Like, sadomasochism. If a DerrooDerro person got turned on by sadomasochism, for example, he’d take a strand or two of a certain person’s hair, and fashion a doll, which he’d then inflict pain upon to bring the same sensations upon the person, which would in turn bring pleasure to him.”
“That’s fucking weird,” Scotty said.
“Of course, most DerrooDerro aren’t into sadomasochism,” Coy continued. “Actually, their fetishes are really benign. They like light stuff, like maybe bondage... or, oh yeah, tickling.”
“Tickling?”
“It’s a big turn on to some people,” Coy said.
Scotty shook his head. “You don’t actually believe this stuff, do you?”
Coy laughed. “Hell no. It’s a bunch of horseshit. Do you know what my professor said was the reason modern civilization hadn’t discovered the DerrooDerro? Because they’re all invisible.”

“Okay, where are those two?” Dana fumed. “It’s been over an hour.”
“I’m sure they’ll be back,” Suzy offered.
“Maybe you’re right,” Dana agreed. “It’s just kind of weird, being all alone on this island. I mean, it’s so big. And I can’t shake the feeling that we’re being... you know, watched.”
“You’re crazy,” Suzy laughed. “There’s nothing else here. What could possibly be watching us?”
Dana smiled. “You’re right, Sue. I’m just overreacting. Here, why don’t we–AIIIIIIIIII!”
Dana suddenly jumped.
“What’s the matter?” Suzy asked, alarmed.
“My, my leg!” Dana cried. “I just felt something on my leg!”
Little did the two women know, they in fact were being watched. Wictor, A DerrooDerroo witch doctor had seen the two babes get off the plane, and had taken a strand of each of their hair to fashion two Suzy and Dana voodoo dolls. He grinned wickedly as he wafted the feather in the air, debating who to attack next.
“But, there couldn’t have been,” Suzy said. “I didn’t see anything!”
“Well, I still felt it!” Dana yelled. “I know what I felt, okay Suzy? Just like I felt something pull my hair before! Something really fucking weird is going on!”
“That’s crazy,” Suzy scoffed. “I felt the hair thing, too, but it must have just been our imaginations. I mean, it’s not poss–AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!”
Suzy suddenly screamed and jumped up too.
“You felt it, too?” Dana sneered.
“Shut up. I–AAAIIII!”
“AAAAAAAAGH! OH MY GOD!”
Now the two girls felt the terrible tickling sensations all over their legs as Wictor gleefully stroked the legs of both dolls with the feather.
“OH SHIIIIIIIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“DDDDAAANA!! WHAT’S GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNN?!”
“I DON”T KNOOOOHOHOHO! AHHAHAHAHAHA!”
Wictor suddenly stopped.
“What... the... fuck.?” Dana panted.
“Holy shit. What the fuck was that?” Suzy moaned.
“Okay, maybe we have something on our shorts. You know, maybe it’s like bugs or something.”
“That’s fucking sick,” Suzy spit.
“Look, we don’t have time for this! It’s the best explanation we’ve got, okay? So let’s just take off our shorts and our shirts and see.”
Reluctantly, Suzy complied. Both anchors were now down to their two pieces, Dana in a skimpy black one, and Suzy in a skimpy red one.
“I don’t see anything,” Suzy said, examining her capris.
“Neither do I,” Dana agreed, reaching in and feeling the inside of her shorts.
Wictor decided the girls’ break had been long enough.
He turned the two dolls over, and began tickling the soles of both dolls with the feather.
“Maybe we–AAAAAAAAAIIIIII! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“OH SHIIIIIIT!! NOT AGAAAAIIIIIIIN!” Suzy wailed, beginning to dance around in a feeble attempt to stomp the tickling sensations out of her soles.
“PLEASE PLEAS PLEEEEEAAAHEEEEEZE! NO MORE! NO MOHOHOHOHORE!!”
“WHAT IS IT?! WHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAAANT? AAAAAAIII!”
Instead of stopping, this time Wector merely switched to the girls’ necks.
“EEEEEEEEEEEK! AHAHAHA! NOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“YOU”RE KILLLING ME!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!”
Dana and Suzy didn’t know what to do. They didn’t understand what wash happening to them. The sensations were driving them insane. They only knew that they couldn’t take much more.
“PLEAAAAAHEEEZE!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Wector now switched to the girls’ armpits.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Dana and Suzy screamed. They tried closing their arms, rolling in the sand, but nothing helped. No matter what they did, they couldn’t get the horribly torturous sensations out of their armpits.
“AHAHAHAHAHAhA!! NO MORE!!!! AIIIIIIIIIII!” Dana hollered, still moving.
“AHAHAHAHAHA!”
Wector paused, knowing the girls were going to need all of their strength for what was next to come.
“Suzy, what the hell is going on,” Dana croaked, hoarse from all the laughing she had done.
“I don’t know,” Suzy replied, also hoarse.
“The tickling is driving me insane. I can’t take anymore. I think I’m going crazy...”
“Me too,” Suzy sobbed. “Maybe we are insane. Maybe we’re losing our minds.”
Wector felt this was the time to pounce. He took the feather and inched along Dana’s belly, making her gasp and twitch.
“Dana, what’s wrong?” Suzy cried out, alarmed.
Then, he put the feather directly into Dana’s Doll’s bellybutton, and began to wiggle it furiously.
This was unbearable. It tickled Dana so much that she couldn’t even laugh. She simply stood there, frozen, attempting to breathe as the sensations plagued her.
“OH MY GOD! DANA, WHAT IS IT?!” Suzy screamed.
Dana still couldn’t move. She began to spasm horribly, occasionally making little squeaking sounds. To Suzy, it looked as though she was going to have a seizure.
“Oh my God, Dana, speak to me!” Suzy cried, running over to her.
Wector continued to furiously tickle Dana’s bellybutton. He watched with relish as her ticklishness rendered her immobile, unable to fight back. He wanted nothing more than to continue tormenting this poor woman; it was his dream to eventually tickle both of these poor, ticklish beauties to death.
“Dana!” Suzy cried. “Dana! Dana, what’s the matter? What’s going on? Why can’t you–EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!” Suzy shrieked. Wector now switched to Suzy’s bellybutton. Unlike Dana, Suzy began shrieking and hollering at the top of her lungs. It was clear that she was unable to take the bellybutton tickling as well, though her reaction was the exact opposite of Dana’s.
“PLEEEEEZE!!! OH GOOOOOOOOD! NO MOHOHOHOHORE!!!! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
If both girls had thought the tickling before this was bad, then this was beyond terrible. At this point, both girls would have gladly rather drowned, or had hot lead poured all over their bodies. Neither had realized, until this instant, how unbearably ticklish their bellybuttons were.
“OOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”
Wector had seen Coy and Scotty leave earlier, and knew that it would be quite a while before they returned to find their companions writhing in ticklish agony. He wiggled the feather in Dana’s bellybutton once more, making her spasm, shriek and cry all at once, debating whether or not he should eventually give the girls a break. If those two buffoons don’t get back by tomorrow, he decided, I’ll think about it. He wondered what state his two victims would be in by then.

Last edited:
very good i think you should do a story where Dana gets tickled under her desk at the studio with some boot sock removal. good stuff keep it coming

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back