• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Six (Conclusion)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Last part. Enjoy! Let me know what you think about it.

GI JOE Tickle Story Part Six "A Ticklish Agenda"

Cover Girl was once invited to do a bondage shoot when she was still an unknown model. She turned the job down because she felt her career promised for better, but she always secreted wondered what it would feel like to be in a set of stocks at the mercy of a captor. It was just a fantasy.

But some fantasies come true.

Now her feet were in stocks and her hands were restrained way over her head. It was a secret fantasy that was happening but with captors who were not exactly model material.

There was another blond girl dressed in a strange outfit in a similar predicament also placed in stocks, but she seemed totally out of it.

The Dreadnoks approached and snickered among themselves.

“Do your worst,” Cover Girl said defiantly, “I can take anything you can dish out.”

Buzzer slid a finger up Cover Girl’s bare foot and she gasped and pulled the foot to one side violently.

”We’ll get there soon enough, pretty ticklish girl,” Buzzer said laughing. “At least we have ticklish feet to work with.”

Cover Girl was a very ticklish girl. During her modeling career there was one thing she simply could not bear: pedicures.

Any touching of her toes or soles would make her twist her foot instantly out of the hands of whoever tried to give her a pedicure. Many times she scrubbed her own soles on her own with the pumice stone because she simply could not stand anyone else touching her sensitive feet.

The Dreadnok abandoned her feet for a moment and went behind her. Cover Girl cringed.

“I’ve always liked the ribs most,” he said as he dug his fingers deep into Cover Girl’s vulnerable ribs.

Cover Girl screamed and shouted and then began to laugh hysterically. She tried to move from side to side, but there was no escaping the persistent tickling. Just because her feet were her most vulnerable spot, it did not mean that she was much less ticklish elsewhere.

Buzzer went from her sides to her underarms with equally ticklish results. She shook her head from side to side as she begged him to stop.

“Stop! Stop! I beg you!” she screamed.

“I’ll give you a break,” Buzzer said.

“Thank you,” Cover Girl said panting deeply.

“My blokes here on the other hand are just getting started,” Buzzer said gesturing to Torch and Ripper.

“We loves the feet,” Ripper said as he started tickling Cover Girl’s right foot with his fingers while Torch went after her left foot.

She exploded and she pulled on her restraints so hard she lifted the heavy table a bit with stocks and all. The Dreadnoks laughed with her as she simply became a mass of tickling laughter.

Buzzer took a sofa chair and placed it in front of the action. He put his heavy booted feet on a foot stool and lay back on the sofa chair with a cold can of grape soda in his hand.

“This is the life!” Buzzer declared raising his can to Cover Girl who could only shout and protest the Dreadnoks’ persistent ticking. “The only thing better would be having Zarana’s pretty feet in that contraption getting the treatment. Aye, mates?”

“Ya got dat right, Buzzer,” Torch said holding Cover Girl’s toes back and raking her soft white soles with his fingers.

“Zarana deserves this and more,” Ripper said tickling Cover Girl between the toes which desperately tried to grasp Ripper’s fingers and hold them in place. It was useless. Ripper would simply move to the heel with the other hand and she’d release his fingers to continue their tickling assault.

“Stop it! Stop! STOP!” Cover Girl shouted wonder how long she could last this terrible attack. She still pulled terribly on the restraints but she was weakening quickly and was no longer lifting the stocks and table off of the ground.

“Let’s show dis Joe ‘ere what we’d do with Zarana’s pretty feet if we had ‘em in the stocks,” Zipper suggested.

“Har! Let’s do it!” Torch declared enthusiastically stopping the tickling for a brief moment. Cover Girl panted hard and looked at her captors with contempt wondering what they were about to do.

They began to kiss her feet. It was gentle and soft at first; something that Cover Girl might have found highly erotic under different circumstances. However, it quickly became pure torture of the most excruciating sort. The coarse beards of both Dreadnoks created the most terrible tickling sensations she had ever felt. The stocks and table rose a full foot into the air as Cover Girl tried desperately to escape the tickling. Seeing the ultimate success of their rough beards on Cover Girl’s feet, they continued just running their beards and whiskers over the toes, arches and heels of her smooth soles.

Cover Girl shook her head from side to side so hard she thought she might twist her head off her shoulders. This was like nothing she had ever experienced. The laughter and screaming did not lessen and she continued to lift the heavy stocks and table. The sensations were so powerful it seemed to give her even more energy and stamina to try anything possible to break free and escape the tickling.

The Dreadnoks paused for a moment and went for their respective cans of soda.

“We’ll give this one a break,” Zipper said finishing his can of grape soda and crushing it on the side of his head.

“How’s the other one comin’?” Torch asked.

“She’s coming around,” Buzzer said as he tickled Daina’s bare feet and finally got the reactions he desired. Her eyes popped open and she began to laugh. “Playing possum like you Americans like to say…” he said realizing she had been pretending to be asleep. “You get extra for that.”

Buzzer paused and looked back at Cover Girl.

“Time to see really how much this Joe over here can take,” Buzzer said turning his attention back to Cover Girl. “You two at the feet and I’ll take the pretty torso. I’ll bet you two a six pack of grape soda she don’t last five minutes.”

“Yer on,” Torch said in approval.

Cover Girl closed her eyes as the three men gathered around her and took a single deep breath.

Zarana had studied the hotel building long before making the switch with Cover Girl. She knew the exits and she had an escape plan laid out just in case things would get out of hand.

As she crashed through the glass, she grasped the railing just outside the window and she swung her body over the edge. She pounded into the hard concrete of the hotel and she immediately let go of the railing and fell in a vertical freefall until she could grab the railing of the next floor’s window. She swung her body through the window and bore the glass simultaneously as the shards from the window above shattered on the busy street below.

There was no one in the hotel room where she had landed. She was certain that the Joes did not hear the second crash below them, but they would only be fooled for a few moments at best.

She heard the door of the room being opened and she quickly hid behind the door as a curious housekeeper entered the room to see what all the commotion was about.

A quick sleeper chokehold and two minutes later, Zarana was walking out of the room disguised as a housekeeper.

Storm Shadow was watching from a catwalk above the basement and witnessed the terrible tickling assault. He’d received orders on the comm-link from Stalker to free Cover Girl and rendezvous with the rest of the team for Lady Jaye’s extraction. Zarana was on her way and he’d mind as well clean up before she arrived or alerted the Dreadnoks.

Zartan was still a formidable opponent, but without him, Storm Shadow knew he’d have full advantage over the Dreadnoks. He prepared to pounce on his prey when a wire went over his head and tightened around his neck.

Storm Shadow looked back and in the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of who was garroting him. It was Zandar. He’d forgotten about this easy to overlook Zartan's. He apparently also had notable stealth skills. Not many can say they can sneak up on a ninja master.

“You’re probably asking yourself, why I don’t sound the alarm or make some noise?” Zandar whispered to his ear as he pulled harder on the garrote twisting more and more. “You see, I’m the quiet guy who just doesn’t like to make a scene or draw attention to myself. That’s why I’m so easy to forget and that’s why I got the drop on you.”

Storm Shadow was passing out. In seconds he’d go black and the lack of blood to the brain would kill him if a broken neck didn’t kill him first. Zandar’s stance, posture and grip were perfect. He was trained by a skilled assassin. Only Zartan could have taught him such perfect technique.

Storm Shadow heard a heavy crack of metal on skull and Zandar’s grip immediately loosened. Cover Girl’s laughter kept the Dreadnoks below from noticing.

Standing over Zandar was a tall bald man in purple body armor carrying a very large machine gun.

“Who do I have to thank?” Storm Shadow whispered hoarsely.

”Dragonsky, October Guard.”

“Storm Shadow, GI JOE,” he replied. “I assume the young lady down there is one of yours.”

“Da,” he replied. “Now, back to work,” he said with a thick Russian accent as he prepared to flush the room out with machine gun fire.

“Nah, put that thing away,” Storm Shadow said pushing the muzzle aside. “We don’t want a swarm of Guardians of Paradise on our case right now. Let me take care of this nice and quiet like. This is what I need you to do…”

Colonel Sharif didn’t rise to power by taking unnecessary risks.

His stronghold complex had state of the art anti-aircraft weapons, solid underground concrete bunkers and it had an internal security system that evaded almost any sort of modern surveillance equipment.

It wasn’t always that way. He had been infiltrated before by CIA, KGB and GI JOE moles on more than one occasion. Each of these missions succeeded in delaying his pursuit of power.

It was during one of those missions set up by the KGB that he met Madame Monique.

Her cover had been blown and she had been brought back to Sharif to see what fate she would suffer for her insolence. Sharif looked down on the beautiful woman and he ordered her to be stripped and strapped down to the interrogation table deep in his dungeon.

He left her there a few hours and when he had finished more pressing business he descended to the dungeon and looked over the beautiful woman’s body.

He had only one interest however. He drew a finger up her bare sole and if she was not ticklish, he would simply have her disposed of.

The French-Russian spy burst into a fray of laughter and screaming.

Sharif became weak in the knees when he witnessed tickling. It was a passion he had had since he was a boy. Being a powerful Middle Eastern dictator, he certainly had more than his opportunity to tickle beautiful women.

Madame Monique was different though from other girls. She enjoyed the tickling. He visited her every night for a fortnight. Most girls would have committed suicide rather than endure the torments of Colonel Sharif, but Madame Monique simply demanded more. She gained in stamina and dared him to find her ticklish spots.

After a month, the sessions continued in his quarters and after three months they talked candidly about tickling every evening. She became his confident and she helped design the internal security system that remained in place to this day.

Madame Monique suggested that she could recruit models for his tickling pleasure knowing that the CIA, KGB, MOSSAD, GI JOE and other agencies would always be trying to infiltrate. Those models of course would disappear to the dungeon where they were tickled by Sharif daily. It was an immense satisfaction for him to tickle the envoys of his enemies and make them suffer for his pleasure.

His ties with Cobra were growing by the day. Now more than ever he required his security system to be impenetrable. When he learned that a spy had been caught, he was thrilled, but then he realized that Cobra had requested that GI JOE spy and he would not have an opportunity to have his way with her. More than any agency in the world, he desired most to torture one of the GI JOE’s numbers.

He was meeting with Zartan tonight and the business talked would be most dangerous for his cause should it be leaked.

He watched the girls usher into the room followed by Madame Monique. She had become his head of security but also his confidant. He trusted her completely.

Finally, after years of setbacks and challenges, everything would go as planned.

Zarana arrived at the safe house shouting at the top of her lungs.

“You pea-brained bloody fools!” she shouted as she entered the room discovering the Dreadnoks tickling their prisoner. “There are Joes here! You were followed all the way back.”

“Followed?” Buzzer repeated with his fingers deep in Cover Girl’s writhing and laughing body. “Notta chance! We watched out the whole way back!”

“I know what I’m talking about!” she shouted grabbing a knife from the table. “Where is Zandar?”

As if on cue, Zandar’s unconscious body came crashing down upon the table where the chocolate covered doughnuts and grape soda lay.

”Who’s dat bloke?” Ripper asked looking up at the catwalk at the huge man in purple armor who had thrown Zandar to the ground. “I figure we can take ‘im hands down. Lemme get my rifle.”

“We’ll show ‘im what happens to snoopers,” Torch said also reaching for his equipment.

At that moment the lights in the basement were shut off with an ominous click of a switch.

“Who turned out the lights?” Zarana asked.

”Together you are a formidable group as far as raw capacity for destruction,” a voice said from one corner of the basement.

“How will you fare when you cannot see your way?” the same voice came from another corner.

“I’m bloody fed up with this!” Torch said lighting his acetylene torch. “Come and get it.”

“As you wish.”

Torch’s voice was cut off and muffled and the light went out as fast as it had been lit.

“Get that light switch, Ripper!” Zarana ordered.

A few steps we heard and then they stopped abruptly and were followed by a heavy body falling on the ground.

“Come on, Buzzer,” Zarana called. “Talk to me. Take a knife, slash at the air.”

“I’m trying,” he replied. “I’m try----“

Silence.

Zarana was all alone against an enemy she could neither see nor sense.

“If you’re going to take me out, do it already!” she shouted as she cut out through the air with a knife hoping to connect. A hand caught her arm in mid slash and she felt it effortlessly twisted behind her back. Another arm reached over her head and wrapped around her neck. She could no longer move.

“Make it quick,” she said bravely.

“As you wish,” was whispered to her ear.

She felt the grip tighten and then all went black.

Dragonsky turned the lights on.

The room was littered with unconscious Dreadnoks.

“Boy am I glad to see you, Storm Shadow,” Cover Girl said gratefully as Storm Shadow released her from the stocks. “How’d you get here?”

“Cobra’s inserted a mole,” Storm Shadow explained. “Hawk wanted to lead them on and see how we could turn all of this to our advantage.”

Dragonsky released Daina.

“Thank you, comrade,” she thanked him. “I am so glad you have come to save me.

“What are we going to do with this riff raff?” Cover Girl asked looking at the Dreadnoks on the ground.

“Nothing,” Storm Shadow replied. “We’re splitting. Stalker needs us for back up on the extraction."

“Where is Zandar?” Cover Girl asked.

Zartan’s brother was nowhere to be seen.

“Slippery type,” Storm Shadow remarked. “We’ll get him next time.”

“We’ll take care of the rest,” Daina said looking down on the Dreadnoks with loathing. “I’m sure Dragonsky and I can come up with something appropriate...”

Zartan had been imitating Joris Van der Sloot for the past three months. It was no easy feat to replace the UN head of Humanitarian Aid to the Middle East.

Making the diplomat disappear was actually the easy part. Becoming Van der Sloot was another thing entirely. Zartan spent only a month to study the man’s habits, customs, contacts and family members. He had done so effectively for the past few months but he would slowly continue to draw suspicion to himself and he was not certain for how long he would be able to maintain the charade.

Diverting funds and manipulating UN aid to Cobra’s favor was again an easy ploy. Training the death squads to squash out the local CIA backed opposition in the Emirate was another thing entirely. Dreadnoks could train in sabotage and assassination tactics, but the raw material they had to work with was of far less quality than they could have hoped.

Although they were winning the war against insurgents, it would still take months if not years to fully rout the rebels. And if the UN cover failed, the funding would be limited unless Sharif decided to declare all out war and risk losing the UN funds they were already diverting.

The meeting he was attending at the complex this day was important in the sense that Cobra was willing to continue to support Sharif’s regime, but the deal would have to come with the installation of important Cobra hidden bases all throughout the Emirate.

Sharif would then have to make the decision whether to join forces wholly with Cobra or sit it out on his own as Americans, Israelis and Russians ploy towards his downfall.

He arrived at the complex as Van der Sloot. It was not unusual for the UN diplomat to visit the Colonel Sharif who was officially Head of State however, Zartan tried to limit the visits to keep his profile low.

Once in the complex he could do away with the disguise of Van der Sloot and be himself. After all, with the security system Sharif had rigged up, it was unlikely there could be any leak.

Zartan actually tired of the boring diplomat’s life and enjoyed a couple hours of Sharif’s unique form of entertainment.

The girls he had dancing would be tickled out of their wits. Listening to their laughter and watching their squirming always brought a smile to Zartan’s face.

“Good day, Zartan,” Sharif greeted in Arabic. “Make yourself comfortable. We have a new batch of beautiful young woman for your entertainment.”

“Thank you, Colonel Sharif,” Zartan said respectably with a smile as he watched the girls dance traditional belly dances. “Regrettably there is serious business to attend to. This charade with Van der Sloot will soon run out and when the UN discovers that you have been diverting funds to Cobra trained death squads, the international outrage will threaten your regime.”

“That would be regrettable,” Sharif said watching the new girl dance while another was being strapped down to a divan for a tickling session. “I would deny all involvement of course. I’d have some scapegoat hanged for participating with international terrorists and that would be the end of it.”

“The end of it is crushing the opposition,” Zartan said crushing a grape between his fingers as the delicious laughter began to take place. “Cobra can do that if you allow us to build permanent bases in your country. Cobra wants not just to sell weapons to you, but also to have a foothold in the Middle East for other actions in other countries such as Benzheen and Trucial Abysmia.”

At that moment Zartan’s cellphone rang.

The entire room froze as every eye zeroed in on the one piece of electronic equipment that was working in a place where electronics were not supposed to work.

All hell broke loose.

Lady Jaye calmly took photos and recorded Zartan’s candid conversation. She had disguised herself as Madame Monique and she had been persuasive enough to tickle all the information she needed out of the woman. Certainly enough to deactivate the electronic jamming and set up the entertainment for the big meeting.

Zartan’s phone ringing was totally unexpected. But she had more than enough evidence and information to complete the mission.

She responded accordingly as a chief of security would, drawing out her piece and aiming it at the dancing girls who would appear to be the weak link in security.

“Don’t move!” she shouted in Russian.

“Guards!” Sharif shouted pulling on a cord that sounded a bell somewhere else in the complex.

Zartan hung up the phone. “There is still a Joe here on complex!” he shouted. “No one must escape the base. Everyone must be accounted for.”

“One girl is missing!” Lady Jaye shouted in Arabic as she headed for the door. “I will find her!”

Before any one could protest she was out the door. She pulled out her communicator and quickly spoke.

”Stalker, proceed with extraction at point Alpha-Tango! I repeat, extraction Alpha-Tango.”

“Zandar has reported that Scarlett’s cover has been blown as well as Zartan’s,” the Baroness informed the hooded Cobra Commander in the depth of his War Room on Cobra Island.

“Then she is useless to us!” Cobra Commander said pounding his fist on the table. “They’ve ruined everything!”

“I propose activating our failsafe: OPERARTION: JOE RAMPAGE!” Dr. Mindbender suggested.

“Do it!” Cobra Commander said gesturing to the mad scientist. “At least we’ll get Scarlett out of our hair along with a few other Joes to boot.

“All is not lost…”

Scarlett received a phone call.

”Hello,” the person on the other side said “Is this Arbco, Inc.?”

Scarlett froze at word ARBCO.

”No, you have the wrong number,” she said before hanging up.

Scarlett walked back to the Pit. And descended to the lower levels where only a handful of Joes had full clearance.

She strode up to one area marked “Armory”.

She entered.

Lady Jaye had traced her escape route from the very same day she had arrived. She stepped into the ladies room that had a small window that faced outside the complex. She placed her lipstick grenade on the barred window sill and stepped into a bathroom stall to shield her from the explosion.

The explosion was loud but it did its job opening a hole in the wall big enough for her to crawl through. She descended the side of the building using the dental floss that easily held her weight.

On the ground she saw three ready jeeps that were on call with keys in place ready for any eventuality. She pulled out the toothpaste and split the contents in the back of the tube and placed each with a detonator under the fuel tank of two of the jeeps. Then she jumped into the third stepping on the gas and burning tires as she left the complex.

“Hawk!” Doc shouted to the general in the war room.

“What is it?” Hawk asked noticing the tension in Doc’s voice.

“We have a security breech in the Pit,” he said hurriedly. “Four Joes confirmed wounded and it looks like many more.”

“How many intruders are there?” Hawk asked as they raced to the communication command center.

“Just one,” Doc said as he matched Hawk’s pace. “It’s Scarlett. She’s gone on a rampage!”

“I feared as much,” Hawk said as he entered the command center.

“I got her on four cameras on level 5, Hawk,” Dial-tone said as he sent the images to the screen. “Scarlett is in full kevlar body armor, gas mask, machine gun and packing enough C-4 to send the Pit to kingdom come. We could pop a frag, but no one wants to go that far.”

Hawk thought deeply for a moment. “Get me Law, Psyche-out and Snake-eyes. On the double.”

Zartan answered the call.

“Zartan,” Zandar hissed on the other side of the line “there are Joes infiltrated in the complex and they know all about Scarlett. The Dreadnoks have been bushwhacked at the safe house and I’m the only one who escaped.”

“Evacuate to a new safe house,” Zartan replied angrily. “Inform Cobra Commander. I’ll contact you later.”

A woman was dragged into the room by two guards. It was Madame Monique. She was disheveled, her clothes were torn and her mascara had run.

“An impostor!” Zartan cried before Sharif could realize what had happened. “There is a Joe loose! We must stop her!”

He picked up a suitcase he had brought with him and darted to the exit.

“Hawk!” Law shouted over the commlink as he ducked behind cover as bullets whizzed his way. “I’ve hit Scarlett twice with the Taser. That body armor just won’t go deep enough to get the electrode to her skin. She’s advancing quickly. There are four more wounded Joes that Lifeline and Doc have dragged out of here. I don’t know how long I can last.”

He returned a few shots just to keep Scarlett’s head down.

“Hold your position, soldier,” Hawk ordered. “Help is on the way!”

“I’m here,” Psyche-out shouted as he dived next to Law.

“Great! I ask for back up and Hawk sends me a shrink,” Law said sarcastically reloading his Beretta.

“Technically, Scarlett is under some sort of hypnotic suggestion,” Psyche-out explained. “What those Cobra goons don’t know is that their brainwashing cannot make a person do something that would normally go against their morals.”

“Tell that to her!” Law shouted over the sound of a grenade exploding nearby. “What about those Joes she just shot up?”

“Totally unintentional,” Psyche-out explained. “I’m so sure I’m right, I’m willing to bet my life on it.”

He took a few steps closer to the room’s entrance without giving up his cover.

“Scarlett! This is Psyche-out! I’m unarmed and coming out to speak with you!”

The firing ceased for a moment.

Psyche-out smiled at Law. “See?”

Psyche-out called out to Scarlett as he prepared to enter the room. “You don’t want to shoot me, Scarlett. Why don’t you give me your weapon?”

He stepped into the room and saw Scarlett lower her light machine gun.

“It is against your basic moral fiber to shoot on a Joe, isn’t it?” he said slowly as he continued to draw nearer.

Scarlett placed the machine gun on the ground.

“Excellent!” he said to her hoping that Law was listening. “I’m glad you agree with me…”

With that said, Scarlett drew forth a grenade launcher.

“Whoa!” Psyche-out said raising his hands defensively. “Fragging and shooting are pretty much the same in my book, Scarlett.”

Scarlett pulled the trigger and Psyche-out knew that there was no way he would be able to dodge the grenade hurling towards him.

He covered his head expecting the worse when he was pulled out of the path of the grenade. The grenade exploded but far enough that Psyche-out was clear of the blast. Strong powerful arms pulled him back to where Law was.

“Snake-eyes!” Psyche-out shouted recognizing the silent soldier dressed in black. “Am I glad to se you,” Psyche-out said thankfully. “I guess I owe you one, Snakes.”

“They’re sending in Blowtorch,” Law said getting off the comm-link. “Either we take her down now or in five minutes we’re going to have Scarlett extra crispy.”

Stalker and Chuckles were at extraction point Alpha-Tango. It was on side of the complex far from the main entrance that had limited traffic and transit of civilians. They dressed as natives and when the time was right, they set a shaped charge on the wall and drew forth sub machine guns from under their robes.

They shot in the air trying to scare the civilians into cover. The deafening explosion opened a wide section of the wall.

Jinx drove up to the wall in a small van and both Joes quickly climbed in behind.

“Step on it!” Stalker shouted. “Our part of this mission is officially over!”

Zartan stepped into one of the jeeps that were parked outside and one of Sharif’s soldiers drove. Zartan could see the jeep where the Joe was escaping only 200 yards ahead of them. He barked to the soldier in Arabic to pursue the escaping jeep. A second jeep followed behind.

The mounted machine gun didn’t have the range nor the accuracy, but he had something that did. He pulled his composite bow from the case and quickly assembled it.

He could see the opening in the wall that had been blown out. Only a few moments and the Joe would be clean away. He pulled and arrow free and drew back on the bow. Hitting a moving target from a moving vehicle at 200 yards would be quite a feat even for him. But after offing both the Hard Master and Serpentor, this would be an easy shot in comparison.

Suddenly, the jeep behind them exploded in a ball of fire. It was then that he realized he’d been check mated.

He jumped free of the jeep just as it exploded and as debris fell upon him he watched the Joe slip through the hole in the wall.

“Well played, Joe. Whoever you are,” Zartan said standing up and dusting himself off. “Well played indeed.”

Lady Jaye was free of the complex but Stalker and Chuckles were no where to be seen.

She heard the roar of a powerful motorcycle and saw Storm Shadow and Cover Girl make a turn around the corner. They drew near, but did not stop. They pulled Lady Jay on the back of the large Harley and sped away between traffic and in the opposite direction Stalker and the rest had gone.

“Like my wheels?” Storm Shadow asked.

“Love them,” Lady Jaye replied as they escaped.

“Courtesy of the Dreadnoks,” he said as they sped away. “Next stop, the friendly American Consulate at Bezheen.”

“I can’t wait,” Lady Jaye replied.

Snake-eyes took a Taser from Law and prepared to enter the room.

“That body armor doesn’t let the electrodes penetrate to the skin. It’s useless,” Law explained. “She won’t hesitate to shoot. Even you, Snake-eyes.”

Snake-eyes made no indication he had heard Law’s warning and dived into the room.

A barrage of bullets was shot in his direction which he skillfully dodged. Scarlett was a good shot, but Snake-eyes simply anticipated her every move and effectively dodged all the gun fire.

He continued his advance until he was a mere 10 feet away from his target and pulled free the Taser aiming instead of at Scarlett’s torso, the joint in the armor where the arm met the shoulder.

For even the most skilled Taser wielder, it was a one in a hundred shot.

But for Snake-eyes, it was money in the bank.

The electrodes flew out towards their target and made contact penetrating the armor to the flesh and sending 50,000 volts of electricity through her body.

Her body went rigid as the electricity coursed through her body and she went limp as she fell to the ground unconscious.

Snake-eyes pulled off the gas mask and un-strapped the body armor all the while casting away the multiple weapons and explosives she had been carrying.

She started to stir, but Snake eyes simply applied an Arashikage Death Grip to render her unconscious with a soft sigh.

He lifted her off the ground and headed for the infirmary with Law and Psyche-out following close behind.

Zarana awoke to discover herself restrained in the very stocks where Cover Girl had been placed. She saw that at the foot of the stocks, Torch and Ripper trapped in a pillory restraining their heads and arms with their heads placed each at one of her feet.

Zarana discovered she was barefoot in the stocks. She could feel the Dreadnoks unconscious breathe on her feet. It was ever so slight, but it tickled ever so faintly.

Angry, she slapped each of the Dreadnoks with her bare feet and shouted.

”Wake up you lazy morons!” she yelled until they came to.

“Wha--!” Ripper exclaimed as he regained consciousness.

“Whot happened?” Torch asked as he was aroused.

“You good for nothing block heads let the Joes escape and in the process got us captured!” Zarana exclaimed furiously. She slapped their faces with her feet and poked their eyes with her toes.

The Dreadnoks were furious and tried desperately to bite her feet. She was quicker though and succeeded in poking them in the eyes as they tried to reach her feet. She enjoyed dominating them with her feet even though she was also trapped.

“Knock it off!” Ripper shouted. “I’d tickle your feet silly in a minute if I could just catch them!”

“Too bad I’m too quick for the stupid likes of you stupid dingos,” she said as she poked them both in the eyes with her big toe making them cry out in pain.

“Too bad you’re so cocky,” came a voice from below the table she was resting one. It was Buzzer. “I’m down here in case yer wondering, Zarana. In a pillory like my mates, but I have one advantage they don’t have.”

“What’s that?” Zarana asked impatiently.

“They left me with one hand at each of your feet,” he said. “Isn’t that just convenient?”

Before she could respond, she felt a pair of hands tickle the soles of her feet. She screamed and buckled violently in the stocks shaking the whole table and rocking in every direction.

Zarana’s feet were terribly ticklish. She had not been tickled on the feet since before the biker incident when Zartan and Zandar had buried her in sand on a beach in south east Australia. It was innocent enough at first until they dug up her feet while she was completely immobilized. They enjoyed tickling her since she was absolutely powerless and there was no risk of getting kicked or injured. She was so angry but the tickling and screaming just wore her down until she was too weak to fight back.

After a minute, Buzzer paused and Zarana’s hysterical screaming and laughter died down.

“We’ve been dreaming bout giving you a good tickle fer a long while,” Buzzer said.

“I’ll kill you all,” she shouted between drawing deep breaths. “I’ll skin you filthy Dreadnoks alive!”

“It will have been well worth it,” Buzzer said snickering.

“Well, mates,” he said to his fellow Dreadnoks. “Feast your selves to these!” he held Zarana’s feet tightly in place while Torch and Zipper gave each other knowing glances.

The two Dreadnoks began to kiss and lick Zarana’s ticklish feet and she was unable to move them away or strike out at them as she had before.

She screamed and laughed and she realized that she would be screaming and laughing for a long, long while.

The Joes sat in a small hall in the American Embassy in Bezheen and ate a delicious meal as they celebrated their successful mission against Colonel Sharif.

“SHARIF SUPPORTS COBRA TERRORISM; UN TO DECLARE SECURITY RESOLUTION AND SANCTIONS TODAY,” Lady Jaye said as she read the headlines of yesterday’s paper. “I’m glad that all worked out.”

“A little sloppy,” Stalker said sipping some wine and taking a bite of his dinner, “but I won’t complain. A win is a win, I say.”

“I’m just glad all that tickling is finally over with,” Cover Girl said blushing a little bit. “I think I’ve had enough to last a life time.”

Lady Jaye and Jinx nodded in silent agreement.

“Oh come on,” Storm Shadow said reaching over and tickling Cover Girl on the ribs. “It can’t be that bad.”

“Knock it off!” she chuckled uncomfortably as she tried to maintain composure.

Lady Jaye joined in the tickle attack and Cover Girl was soon on the floor in fetal position getting tickled playfully yet relentlessly by Lady Jaye and Storm Shadow.

Chuckles snuck behind Jinx and gave her a quick tickle to the ribs and she too was soon on the ground next to Cover Girl rolling around on the floor unable to escape the tickling.

“We’re supposed to be America’s Elite,” Stalker said cringing as we wiped his mouth with his napkin and stood to put order to the chaos that was ensuing.

The soldiers paused for a moment waiting for the reprimand that was sure to come.

“Chuckles, Storm Shadow,” he said in a serious tone. “Hold Lady Jaye still for a moment. I’ve got a raspberry I’ve been saving and it’s got her name written all over it.”

“NOOOO!” Lady Jay shouted as the two men held her still and Stalker pulled out her shirt to give her the raspberry she would not soon forget.

Somehow tickling didn’t seem so bad to anyone anymore.

Scarlett was being wheeled out of a military hospital in a wheel chair by Snake-eyes while Hawk and Psyche-out walked close behind. A week had gone by and all the injured had been transferred to military hospitals outside of the Pit.

“Really, I can walk on my own out of here, guys!” Scarlett said trying to stand up.

“Take it easy,” Hawk said putting a hand on her shoulder to keep her in the wheel chair. “You’re not top notch just yet.”

“But Doc says the nano-machines in my brain were fried when Snakes hit me with the Taser,” Scarlett answered.

“However,” Psyche-out interrupted. “You were tortured and conditioned the good old fashioned way and that concerns me quite a bit.”

“What’s there to do about that?” Scarlett asked her voice showing a bit of disappointment.

“Well, I’ve prepared a series of exercises in a program I call ‘Tickle Therapy’,” Psyche-out explained. “It’s a great exercise and it will help you overcome any subconscious issues you might still have to resolve. I’ve explained the whole matter to Snake-eyes in detail. After a few weeks of daily sessions, you’ll have overcome any psychic residue those Cobra goons left behind. And then, who knows? You might enjoy the tickle therapy.”

“I’m not so sure about that,” Scarlett said skeptically. “But I’ll do anything to get back to normal.”

“Well this is it,” Hawk said as they reached the exit. “We’ll be going back to check on some of the other injured Joes. You two go ahead and take a few days leave.”

“Thanks, Hawk,” Scarlett said while Snake eyes nodded in acknowledgement.

As they walked out into the driveway, Hawk turned to Psyche-out.

“Tickle therapy?” Hawk asked incredulously. “Where did you come up with that?”

“Snake-eye’s idea,” Psyche-out said rubbing his forehead sheepishly. “He saved my life and I owed him one, I guess.”

“I guess you did,” Hawk said thinking deeply.

“You know, Psyche-out,” Hawk said as the walked to the ward were the Joes were. “I was thinking that after the last mission there are quite a few other Joes who could use several intense sessions of ‘Tickle Therapy’…”

The End

LOL! Great stuff. I like that you have a real affection for the Joes. I used to play with those toys all the time when I was a kid and I even had crushes on Lady Jaye and Baroness.

I hope you write some more Joe stories in the future. Not so much Yo Joe as Ho Ho Ho Joe ;)

wow

MARVELOUS series! :yowzer: And tnx for putting in Stormshadow. :bouncybou

Glad you guys liked it. I enjoyed writing it a lot. I think I'll leave the GI JOE theme for a while, but I might come back and write a GI JOE One Shot story sometime down the line.

Thanks again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back