• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

writing FLCL tickling story

MeleeDuck_9

TMF Regular
I never really contribute much to the forums,so I am going to try and write a tickling story with the characters in flcl.I have the basis of it down i just need to elaborate it. If anybody has any suggestions for my first self-made contribution,please post them here.I don't know when I will be finished but I'm working on it here and there.just thought people might be interested in addition to the fact that My sleeping pills haven't kicked in yet so I'm bored websurfing at midnight

It would help of you let us know what the basic idea actually is. I always thought a neat idea for a FLCL story would describe the "bullying" of Mamimi that is only implied in episode 2 of the show. :firedevil

lol sry

I was going to go with mamimi but I opted not to.I"m setting it as harukos interrogation by that big mecha corp thing.Unoriginal, I know.But I do have some rather original ideas for it (at least I think they are). from the way its looking,It will probably be much better if you know the show.But it isn't just the normal "tickled into orgasm" thing

ticklishscribe said:
Ahhh... what is "flcl" :confused:

FLCL is a bizarre anime show. I have only seen a couple episodes but I distinctly remember there being a pull-start guitar used as a weapon in one of them. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the strangeness we're talking about here.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back