• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tabitha's Tease No More

slavetickle

I will not be uploading anymore of the book...Tabitha's Tease.....the author robin wilde asked me not to and i will obviously adhere to this.....
the other 13 parts have also with my prior knowledge been withdrawn.....

i wish to state again i did not wish to cause this fantastic forum any problems, and if anyone had asked me when i first started this in 2005 i would have stopped immediately.......unfortunately it took 13 episodes before this happened.......

slavetickle

I think you made it clear when you posted that those weren't your stories, they were part of the book. I remember finding Tabitha's Tease when I was about 16 in Barnes & Noble, reading a few pages and being like :wow: I haven't seen the book again anywhere. Sorry that your posting it caused problems, but I don't think you were disrespectful.

Thanks from Robin Wilde

Slavetickle,

Let me say publicly that I wasn't offended or angry, but rather complimented that you liked my book enough to transcribe it here on the site. It's only that putting the book on this site would make it impossible for me to get it professionally published in the future.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed reading the sections, and I hope that you'll be seeing the book in print in the not-too-distant future. I heard today that www.pinkflamingo.com, who published my new book THE CAPTURE OF ARCHER CORDELL, have accepted the sequel, THE TAMING OF ARCHER CORDELL.

All the best,

Robin

Do you know if your book Tabitha's Tickle is in press yet? I bought Tabitha's Tease and enjoyed it immensely. Always been a huge fan. :D :D

Great job slavetickle. You got Robin to notice us, and that's really what matters. Maybe now we'll see a reprint of Tabitha's Tickle sometime.

Robin: Great to hear from you! This is kind of offtopic, but I had heard something about another femdom tickling writer kind of getting the shaft from Pink Flamingo. Do you know anything about that? Have they been good to you?

Tabitha's Tickle

kurchatovium said:
Do you know if your book Tabitha's Tickle is in press yet? I bought Tabitha's Tease and enjoyed it immensely. Always been a huge fan. :D :D

Dear Kurchatovium,

TABITHA'S TICKLE had a Masquerade edition in the mid-90s, and when Masquerade shut down distribution, it went quickly out of print. Both books emphasize f/m tickling and tease/denial.

If the ARCHER CORDELL books do well, perhaps a reprint of the two TABITHA books will follow.

I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

Cheers,

Robin

Always been a fan of yours, Robin, of the things I've read online. I've tried for years to get your two Tabitha books to no avail. I love the tickling combined with teasing. I hope they are available soon.

Pink Flamingo

Derrida said:
Robin: Great to hear from you! This is kind of offtopic, but I had heard something about another femdom tickling writer kind of getting the shaft from Pink Flamingo. Do you know anything about that? Have they been good to you?

Derrida,

All my dealings with Pink Flamingo have been professional and positive. I haven't heard any negative stories, and their contract terms were unusually writer-friendly. Remember, there's usually more than one side to these stories.

Cheers,

Robin

Jerry67911 said:
Always been a fan of yours, Robin, of the things I've read online. I've tried for years to get your two Tabitha books to no avail. I love the tickling combined with teasing. I hope they are available soon.

Jerry,

Thanks, and I hope you can get the TABITHA books before too much longer. I enjoyed "Just Say Red," and hope you continue the story.

Cheers,

Robin

Robin Wilde said:
All my dealings with Pink Flamingo have been professional and positive. I haven't heard any negative stories, and their contract terms were unusually writer-friendly. Remember, there's usually more than one side to these stories.
I hadn't even heard a particular complaint so much as a rumor, probably not even from the person in question. Glad to hear you're doing fine. Like everyone else, here's hoping you get back into print soon. Additionally, if you have any Tabitha books lying around and feel like having some fun, you could drop them onto Ebay or Amazon for a pretty high price, as they've become collector's items.

wow, I think it is amazing that you joined the forum Robin. shh, I did read the series a long time ago! when I kept my fetish a secret I would find anything in print like this. I also enjoyed the man with a maid series.

I also enjoyed this series, but hadn't realized that posting it here would keep you Robyn from being able to publish it..good luck and i'll look for the book in the local bookstore i hope..

A Man With A Maid

JPie1 said:
wow, I think it is amazing that you joined the forum Robin. shh, I did read the series a long time ago! when I kept my fetish a secret I would find anything in print like this. I also enjoyed the man with a maid series.

JPie1,

I originally wrote the TABITHA books because of my difficulties in finding the sort of erotica I wanted to read. They represent my own fantasies and fetishes. I also collect stories on the same themes, so I've been visiting this forum for a long time.

I also enjoyed A MAN WITH A MAID, but would have liked it more if the young ladies had tied Jack up in the bondage chair and worked him over for a few hundred pages.

Cheers,

Robin

Publishing and Posting Issues

isabeau said:
I also enjoyed this series, but hadn't realized that posting it here would keep you Robyn from being able to publish it..good luck and i'll look for the book in the local bookstore i hope..

Isabeau,

The copyright status of my erotic fiction (and yours and everyone else's) is unaffected by posting, even posting by others without my approval. Publishers feel, not unreasonably, that if people have been able to get the stories for free, they are unlikely to want to pay for them. You'll find a statement in most publishers' writing guidelines that they are not interested in seeing work that has already been distributed for free on the Internet. This is true not only of Pink Flamingo, but also of MTJ publications. You can find a number of free stories by MTJ authors like Shem the Penman, but you won't find the stories from their professional work.

Bookstore distribution of erotica goes in a cycle, and the cycle is down these days. Masquerade, which led the "anonymous" shelf parade in the 1990s, is gone. Magic Carpet, Richard Kasak's post-Masquerade imprint, isn't distributed well. (Richard bought reprint rights for both the TABITHA books and then didn't publish them because the focus of the imprint switched from fetish to hot romance. That's one reason I couldn't do anything with the properties for about three years.)

Blue Moon and Carroll & Graf are distributed fairly well (Carroll & Graf because they publish other stuff). Masquerade is gone. The British publishers like Black Lace and Nexus (both part of Virgin Publishing, ironically) get spotty distribution in the USA. Black Lace is more available; erotica by and for women is getting better retail distribution than stuff by and for men.

A lot of mall contracts prevent bookstores from having much in the way of erotica, so you'll find much larger erotica sections in a downtown B&N or Border, for example, than in a "large-box" strip mall outlet.

I also publish mainstream books, both fiction and nonfiction, that are very different from my Robin Wilde material, and worked in various publication and editorial capacities for many years. If erotica paid well enough, I'd be delighted to do it full time, but as it is, Robin Wilde is in no immediate risk of giving up his day job or buying a Jag with the royalty income.

Cheers,

Robin

Hi Robin,
I consider myself lucky in owning a pristine copy of "Tabitha's Tickle", which I purchased from a Walden Bookstore located in a large shopping mall.

Fantastklr

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back