• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first try...

heronflight01

here we go...hope you enjoy. feedback appreciated, of course.

Kayla was determined. The set of her jaw told everyone that as she mounted the steps to her dormitory, McCallum Hall. Up the stairs, then two rooms to the right; that’s where her prey would be found. * She`ll be primping to go out right about now, * Kayla thought to herself. All who happened to pass Kayla quickly gave way, since the five-foot-eight raven-locked girl`s eyes slashed their way about searching for… * room 317, here we go * she thought with malice. She knocked.
The heavy oak door opened a crack, and a small waifish blonde peeked out. “oh…um, hi Kay,” piped a thin flutish voice.
“Hi Jessica. I’ve a few questions for you. Two, actually. Although it seems the second won’t be necessary if the first is answered well,” Kayla rasped.
The door swung in as Jessica backed into the small room. Books and papers were everywhere, along with articles of clothing mingled with various fashion magazines. Jessica was clutching a small hair brush in one hand and furiously clawing at her blonde tresses with it.
“uh, ok, you seem stressed,” Jessica uncertainly replied.
“hmmm…stressed…” Kayla purred. She stalked to over to lean on the corner of a plush couch where Jessica had retreated to. “you see, a friend of mine had told me of a place I might find a ring I had lost the other day…it was precious to me, my grandmother gave it to me when I was little. It was simple, gold; the only gold I wear really.” Kayla watched Jessica carefully.
At mention of the ring, Jessica’s grip tightened on the hair brush, and her attention on her coaxing her mane into place intensified. “Oh? That’s too bad…what were your questions?” Jessica asked flatly.
Kayla’s emerald eyes narrowed. “Well, you wouldn’t know where my ring might be, do you?”
Jessica looked up for a second, then went back to her brushing. “no, not really. I…I heard you lost it, down in the laundry room.” Kayla paced to the door as if to leave, but then simply clicked the deadbolt locked. Jessica stood and dropped her brush. “now wait a second…I don’t have your ring!”
“And I would be inclined to believe you, save for Lindsay, who saw you pocket a gold ring in the laundry room yesterday. Co-incidence? I’m not so sure.” Kayla swiftly swept the smaller girl’s legs out from under her and had her face down on the couch, pinning her wrists behind her back.
“harrumph…mmm…let me up!” came the muffled demand.
“oh I don`t think so. Not until you’ve answered my second question, since you see fit to ignore the first.” Kayla secured jessica’s wrists behind her back with Kayla’s slim belt, then rolled her over. “You see, your boyfriend gave me the idea after I saw you both out on the quad the other day,” Kayla intoned threateningly.
“I don’t have it…I don’t! I don’t!” asserted Jessica shrilly. Kayla merely brushed a strand of night-dark hair from her eyes and leaned over Jessica, straddling her thighs to hold her legs immobile.
“Do you know where my ring is Jessie?”
“No, I…”
“Then, are you ticklish, Jessie?” Kayla asked evenly as she rolled up Jessica’s t-shirt to reveal a pale smooth torso, petite and slender, ribs slightly protruding. A look of abject terror spread over Jessica’s fine features, her tousled blonde hair framing her expression.
“No, let me go! I swear, I …”
“Wrong answer.” Kayla teasingly drifted a fingertip up and down each of Jessica’s sides, eliciting a soft gasp every now and again.
“Stop, * gasp * please! I’m not * gasp *….”
“I’m sorry, what was that?” the fingertips became four, then six, then ten. Jessica’s lips quivered spasmodically as the slow, scratching fingers gently searched, faster and faster, for sensitivity. Giggles started to bubble from Jessica as the skittering touches focused on her now heaving tummy.
“Heeheeheehee….hehahahee * gasp *eeeee!”
“Aww, poor Jessie. Wheres my ring Jessie?” Kayla whispered. Jessica didn’t seem to like kayla’s game, despite her giggles. Kayla stepped up the tempo, sometimes poking, sometimes rhythymically scratching. The attentions were forcing the now besides herself little blonde to twist back and forth on the couch, giggling and tittering crazily. A madness came into Kayla’s eyes, and she leaned forward to place her mouth on Jessica’s smooth belly. She nibbled with her lips over and over the white warm skin. “Where`s…my…ring…?” Kayla said between nuzzles. Jessica began laughing hysterically, banging her head against the cushions, eyes squeezed shut. Her legs were kicking wildly, trying to find purchase on the couch. Kayla scrabbled over Jessica’s belly once more, then bent over her navel.
“Please, no, stop! I can’t breathe…* gasp * “ Jessica said through a permanently fixed grin. Kayla slowly dragged a finger from the low-cut line of her jeans to her bellybutton, then back again. Jessica started to squirm at once. Kayla licked her finger warmly, then slid it into Jessica’s navel, slowly wiggling the digit. Her face twisted into hilarity immediately . Jessica arched her back and made as if to scream, but no sound would come.
“Where is it?” Kayla hissed, then leapt atop Jessica’s legs. She captured a small foot and pinned the ankles beneath her knees. Kayla peeled Jessica’s white socks off, exposing high arches and delicate toes. Kayla’s fingertips roamed all over Jessica’s struggling soles; the peals of ticklish laughter erupted in fresh volleys.
“It can all end, with just a little admission…” Jessica’s body thrashed, threatening to topple them both. “All you have to say is, stop, I have it. That’s all. No big drama,” Kayla taunted as her fingers continued their sensory barrage. The fingers wandered up and down, over and over; Jessica’s feet writhed and twisted, when with a final shriek she managed to free a leg and imbalanced both herself and her tormentor. As Kayla extricated herself from the tangle of Jessica’s exhausted limbs, she noticed a glint of gold next to Jessica’s jeans pocket.
“Ah there you are!” Kayla squealed triumphantly. “thank you so much for finding my ring!” The ecstatic Kayla promptly jumped up, slipped the ring on to her index finger, and disappeared out the door.
The drained and still giggling Jessica lay on the floor, breathing hard. * you forgot your belt… * she thought feebly, as she struggled weakly to free herself.
~fin~

Nice

It was a tad short, but what a hell of a way to start!! Keep up the good work!! :cool:

great story, i love seeing new ideas in stories, its makes then that much more enjoyable to read, hope to see more:):)

thanx

thanx to krokus for the suggestion...yes, i know. length has been an issue for me. time to put the nose to the grindstone. its a bit hard for me to focus my ideas in longer work, but i will try to flesh out some things a bit more in the future.
tummy-it appears you and i share a predilection for enjoying a nice, slender belly. its always been my favourite spot.:)
thanx again.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back