• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Stanza, Pacific Hospitality, And, Obvious Intent

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, still riding the wave of good feeling, packed their bags for their second road trip of the year. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they dropped two of three in Chicago, and then, split two tough games with the Cardinals, leading up to a Sunday night game with St Louis.
The Sunday night game might well have been one of the most thrilling regular season games in Good Guy history. Rachel Leigh Cook battled Cardinals starter Matt Morris to a 1-1 tie through eight innings. In the ninth, Cardinals Manager Tony Larussa showed confidence, and sent Morris back out there, instead of bringing in his closer, Jason Isringhausen. After three base hits loaded the bases, Mitch came up, and drilled a Grand Slam home run, into the right field bullpen, to give the Good Guys a 5-1 lead that they never relinquished. Busch Stadium was deathly quiet, as Amanda Bynes put the Cardinals away in the bottom of the ninth, to send the Good Guys home with a big, big win. The feeling on the plane was one of euphoria, as it had been a great, early season victory.
By the time the plane touched down in Nassau, and Mitch arrived home, it was 3:30 Monday Morning. Naomi was awake, lying in bed, and waiting for her husband. "My hero" ,She said, in jest, as she got up to kiss Mitch. "I thought maybe you'd be sleeping" Mitch said to her. "Nope, now when do you ever know me to sleep on the night you're due home from a road trip, now come on, big boy, show me what I want" Naomi said, going to unzip Mitch's pants. "Listen, you overheating nympho, it is 3:30am, who ever said I was going to come home and fuck you at this hour? Maybe I just want to go to bed!" Mitch said, in jest. "I am not going to let you sleep until you do fuck me. Eleven days, you owe me a fuck, so do your duty as a husband, and THEN I'll let you get to bed" Naomi said. Mitch quickly undressed, ripped off Naomi's short teri, and within less than 2 minutes, the couple was in bed, all over each other, making love, and having intercourse. "You horny bitch, you're all wet inside, and I didnt even do anything to you!" Mitch snapped in jest. "I told you, eleven days, I am overheating, now I'm getting what I want" Naomi said. Then she continued. "I have to ask you something, and as you're inside of me, you can't lie, okay?" "What?" Mitch asked. "Do you ever, you know, pleasure yourself while you're away on road trips, I mean, being away from me for ten days and all?" Naomi asked. Mitch was surprised, in all the years they had been married, Naomi had never asked him that in such a direct manner, and as he wasn't prepared to lie to the woman he loved, this was his answer. "Well, obviously if we're cyber tickling or having cyber sex, or one of your nude cam shows, then yes, and some other times too. It varies" Mitch said. "Okay, I was just wondering is all. " Naomi replied.
The next day, the couple rose early to deal with their family responsibilities, and then, after everyone left, got back into bed to rest and have more love before that night's game with the Giants. "Hey, I just realized, feet, as I didnt do anything to them last night" Mitch said. "Mutual shower first, they're all dirty, look at my soles. You are not putting these feet in your mouth until they're clean" Naomi said, showing him her dirty soles. After they went into the shower, and Mitch scrubbed down her soles, Mitch pinned Naomi against the shower bench wall, and began tickling her breasts and nipples, causing her to squeal hysterically,and protest: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, HUSBAND! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHE! "Dont bullshit me. You are getting all turned on. Look at those nipples, they're all erect as hell!" Mitch said, his own penis swelling. "Well, yah, cant help it. Sitting here naked, husband of over 20 years, whom I've fucked about one gadzillion times, his dick all hard, gets me all excited, got a problem with that?" Naomi said, in jest. "Nope, I am pretty crazy about you too, even if you are a bitch from down under with a big mouth. You're the only girl for me, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Now shut up and French Kiss me, you witch!" Mitch said, going to stick his tounge in Naomi's mouth. Naomi kept giggling as they kissed and french kissed. "How do I love you so much? You're a fucking nut, you know that. Ladders, fucking me in the shower, all the demands. Everything a woman should hate, and yet, my heart has been with you for over 20 years" Naomi said. "We are in love, always have been, always will be. No one said love has to make sense, because our love doesn't, never has, and probably never will, but as long as we are always together, who the fuck needs sense?" Mitch said.
That night, after Mitch and Naomi's afternoon liasion, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate threw magnificently for eight innings, striking out seven. In the bottom of the eighth, with the score tied, 1-1, the Good Guys got the go ahead run on a base hit, and then, Mitch came up, and delivered a three run homer, to put the team ahead 5-1, in a game they would win by that score. After the game, Hilary Duff razzed Mitch during the postgame buffet:" Hey, home run hitter, why did you have to hit that three run shot? Don't deprive me of the save, so I can have a job to do!" Hilary said, in jest. "Okay, next time I'll make sure to hit a single, just for you!" Mitch shot back. As Mitch walked around the clubhouse, he saw that a half dressed Kate Hudson was in the common area giving an interview. Mitch quietly came behind Kate, and tickled her sides, causing her to be off balance, and nearly fall to the ground:" Me thinks your interview subject is a bit ticklish" Mitch said. "I'm going to get you back for that, mister, you can be sure of it!" Kate said, as she got up and collected herself.
It was a happy clubhouse, except for one thing, Spencer, who was doing his wipe up duties in the locker room, as the Good Guys dressed and made postgame plans. "Mitch, dont get too confident due to that one home run, you could easily have struck out, too, and may just well do so tomorrow, and then maybe Alan wont be happy with you, and he'll talk of getting rid of you!" Spencer said, with an evil laugh. "Listen, Spencer, you overweight, overgrown, mentally challenged, fucking, putz. I have spoken to Alan about you. Your job is hanging in the balance. One word from me, and you will be out on your fat, useless, fucking ass without a job. My advice to you is to stay the fuck out of my way, and unless you have something positive to contribute, keep your dumb mouth shut, and be thankful every day that you still have your gopher job for 10 bucks an hour, where you basically get paid for being a fat, lazy, useless pig. You are a moron. Spencer, one of the biggest ones I've ever met. You have no mind, heart, brains, or character. You have nothing, none of the qualities that anyone on this team possesses. You are an insult to this team, and to the human race!" Mitch said, and walked away. Luckily, at that point, Mitch was on good terms with Alan, so, basically, whatever retorts he wanted to heap upon Spencer would be okay, and he knew nothing would come of it, as he also knew that Alan kept Spencer simply because he was reliable, and not due to his personality, as the former had been commenting to Mitch in recent days about Spencer's miserable disposition. "I keep him because he shows up on time and does his job. I know you hate him. I dont like him, either, he is a miserable human being" Alan had said.
The next night, the Good Guys returned to the ballpark to continue their series with the Giants. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He allowed but one run into the eighth, but, this time in a tie game, Naomi was the goat, as she served up a three run homer to Barry Bonds. The team couldnt recover, losing 4-1. The clubhouse was deathly quiet, and, with Spencer milling around, another comment came out of his mouth. "So, I guess the royal queen blew the game for the team tonight. Maybe Alan will trade you, so you can be seperated" Spencer needled. Mitch, who had just about lost his patience with Spencer, rose from his seat, went over to him, and went in his face. "Okay, Spencer, you can have your choice. I can either go off on you verbally, and get you fired now, or I can fucking beat the hell out of you, for taunting this team after a tough loss, and belittling my wife. Listen to me, and listen good, you fucking moron. One more word from that vicious, evil mouth of yours, I will hit first and ask questions later. I am a rich man, and I know you dont have the money to fight me, so just keep your fucking mouth shut. Iam warning you!" Mitch said, his eyes bulging, and his face red. At that point. Alan was in his office, came out into the locker room, and addressed the team:" Guys, and girls, we gave them a good fight tonight. I am just as sorry as all the rest of you that we lost. Go out, have a good night, and we'll come back and beat them tomorrow. Oh, and Spencer, shut your fucking mouth already with taunting my best home run hitter and his wife. They are good people, and this team doesn't need your attitude. If I hear of you causing trouble one more time, I will fire you myself, and I wont give you a reference, or better yet, I will tell whoever calls me about your personality. It is going to be awfully hard for you to find a job if I do that, so just put a plug in it!" Alan said firmly, as Spencer departed, quietly, knowing he was one step from losing his job. Mitch came over to Alan, and quietly said:" Thanks, I appreciated that" "No problem. Take Nai and go have fun. We just have to forget about this game, so we can beat them tomorrow night" Alan said, to a smile from Mitch, as Alan walked away. The next night, things were better for the team, as Charlize Theron blanked the Giants, 2-0, to win the series, and ease the pain from the previous night's defeat.
Thursday was an off day. After counseling in the morning, Mitch and Naomi had a long lunch, swim, and gambling session with the team at the hotel.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She had great stuff that night, striking out sixteen Padres. However, she was still pitching in the eighth, when she committed a balk, and gave up a run that the team never got back, in a 2-1 loss. The following night, Rachel Leigh Cook might have pitched the game of her career. The Good Guys got her an early 2-0 lead. Rachel gave up one run, on a soft hit, in the sixth. Leading 2-1 in the eighth, Sniderman let her hit for herself, instead of bringing in Bynes or Duff. In the ninth, after one out, Rachel gave up another bloop hit. She had struck out fifteen more San Diego hitters. Suddenly, Cook got a pitch that was one inch too far in the middle of the plate. The Padre batter crushed it into the left field bullpen, where Duff, Bynes, and Naomi were all warming up. It gave the Padres a 3-2 lead, that their all star closer, Trevor Hoffman, didnt relinquish. It was an excruciating home loss for the Paradise Islanders, who, as they listened to the post game coverage on the radio and TV, heard the Dionne Warwick song "Heartbreaker" played over the game highlights. It was Saturday night, but the players decided to cancel the tickle party that night, as no one felt much like eating, or tickling.
Sniderman held a team meeting before the Good Guys took the field on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. It was a clear, bright, 78 degree day in Paradise, perfect weather. As the loudspeaker blared the 70's song, "Beautiful Sunday", Kate Hudson made sure it would be a beautiful Sunday for her teammates, firing a three hit shutout against the Padres, striking out a dozen. The Good Guy hitters, in the meantime, hit four solo home runs, to support Kate's effort, as the team came away with a much needed 4-0 win.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday night. The good pitching continued that night, as Gil Bellows allowed but one run into the eighth, as Mitch hit a homer, in a 4-1 triumph. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys fell behind, 3-0, before ralling to take the lead in the sixth. Duff spit up the one run advantage in the ninth, before the Good Guys scored one in the bottom half, to come away with a 5-4 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a perfect Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Alan was in attendance that day, and the team sorely wanted the sweep, to go on the road with a positive feeling, after the rough games on that homestand. The Dodgers would not go easily, as Neve got roughed up for four first inning runs. The Good Guys, to their credit, kept chipping away. They eventually tied the game, before Duff allowed what everyone thought would be a backbreaking home run in the ninth. Trailing 5-4, the Good Guys tied the game in the bottom half, before Mitch put an end to the wild homestand, drilling a pitch into the right field bullpen, to the delight of his teammates, Alan, and the screaming sellout crowd, in a 7-5 Good Guy win, to complete the sweep of the Dodgers , and finish off a six and three homestand. It had been a very rough homestand of tight, nailbiting ballgames, and a couple of very difficult losses, but the team perservered, and came through, finishing it off with a sweep, and four game winning streak, to head West on a high note.
On the night of the last game, the team received a shock as they met for dinner at the fetish club. Apparently, while Alan rarely participated in the Good Guys' fetish activities, he was fed up with Spencer's attitude, and mandated to the latter that the only way he would keep his job, is if he was to be punished for his behavior. None of the players were aware of this, but, as they were at the fetish club, they saw Spencer, naked, with a hood over his head, and apparently, a gag on his mouth, being tickled by several cruel female doms. Kate Hudson, Naomi, and Duff were all giggling hysterically, as they saw the humilation that the troublemaking Spencer was enduring. When Mitch came in contact with Alan that night, the latter explained that the treatment was to punish Spencer for his attitude. Mitch asked Alan if the team could enter the room, remove the gag, and place the hood back on his head, and then either have the female team members participate, or watch, as Spencer got humilated. Alan agreed. Then, Mitch, and several female teammates told the doms of Alan's request, and entered the room. The hood was removed from Spencer's head, and the gag taken off his mouth:" Please, no more. I cant see. These doms are torturing me" Spencer said, out of breath. "Shut the fuck up, Spencer, you troublemaking moron. We are going to take the gag off, but the hood is going back on your head, and then you are going to get what's coming to you!" Mitch said. The doms placed the black hood over Spencer's head again, and then, one dom proceeded to attack Spencer's pits with her long red fingernails, scratching them over his pits, as he howled, his laughter audible through the hood:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, another dom ran her extremely long fingernails over Spencer's sides, his ribcage, and his belly, as more excruciating laughter came from him:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! ACK I CANNOT TAKE IT! THOSE NAILS KILL! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As Spencer lied there being tormented, his extremely huge belly shook like jello. The doms, who would sink to any level, then ran their long nails over Spencer's penis, and his testicles, as he nearly jumped a mile in the air, off the bed, and howled some more:HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NOT THE BALLS! DONT I GET ANY REPRIEVE! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, with the doms permission, Naomi and Kate Hudson both postioned themselves at Spencer's feet. They ran their fingers, feathers, ice, electric toothbrushes, and then asked the doms to run their tounges on, and suck on Spencer's toes, one by one. Spencer went ballistic. His huge feet twitched, as he howled with laughter, begging for mercy, at one point having four girls attacking his feet at once:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE! I CANT BREATHE! IAM FUCKKING GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK! PLEASE NOOOO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Finally, with their victim out of breath, the girls removed the hood from Spencer, untied him, and shoved him out the door of the torture room, without his clothes, naked, as he drew laughs of hysteria from the other patrons in the club. He had been humiliated, and it would remain to be seen if he had learned his lesson.
The following evening, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, for the flight to San Franisco with the team. "We had an interesting homestand. The games were fun, and you werent so bad yourself" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. "Yeah, now I get to go to California, and look at some hot West Coast beauties for ten days" Mitch replied. "You can look, but you better not touch any of them, or you will have to deal with me, mister" Naomi said, in jest. "Ooh, threats, what are you gonna do, Australian?" Mitch challenged. "You'll just have to wait and see, wont you!" Naomi said, kissing Mitch again, as he left the car.
So, it had been a very interesting and exciting homestand both on field and off, with Spencer's domination and humilation one of the highlights. Now would come a ten day road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned to the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I certainly was surprised to see Alan still keeping the peace between him and Mitch. It was also nice to see Spencer finally get some of the punishment he had coming to him. Great story as always and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thanks, happy, your praise is appreciated. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back