• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Gatherings?

DCPB-Stinger

Hello all, I was just wondering, are there ever any gatherings in Florida?

DCPB-Stinger

While there are several of us known to be there, there's no event there to my knowledge. Not yet, anyway.

As with every other area in the country, if you wish to get something started in your area, I'd be happy to teach you all you need to know to host an event in your home, including the screening process that allows you to comfortably invite folks yet unmet into your home. I've been doing it for many years, and have taught a number of folks how to do this.

Your handle I recognize. You've been around a while. Mail me if you're interested in hosting, either in your home, or in a local hotel/motel or club in your area.

dvnc

I would be in for a florida tickling gathering. Anyone is interested email at [email protected]. So if you are interested please let me know asap.
Later
Machinehead

I think that would be a cool idea, especially if we had it in the tampa bay area. I would love to experience it for the first time, e-mail me at [email protected] if you agree.

Florida Tickle Gathering!

Finally! I've found others who also want to see a tickle gathering happen in the sunshine state! I'm all for it and would love to host a gathering! I have some ideas but I'm looking for as much help as I can get! Anyone who would like to help out or just give advice on this should email me [email protected] so we can get this thing rollin! It'll probably be held in a hotel or a club but I've given some very seriously thought about holding the party in a full service dungeon! Can you imagine??
No pain....just pleasure! There are many forms of torture as we ticklers know!
If anyone knows of any good dungeons (isn't that an oxymoron?) for rent etc in the Florida state, email me asap! I guess it's the sadistic tickler in me that fantasizes about bondage and tickling...I love em helpless!

Shannon
:devil:

Florida Tickle Gathering!

Hey Shannon, where are you located? I'm in the Sarasota area.

florida gatherings

Hi Stinger!

I'm in Cocoa Beach! Is Sarasota near Englewood Florida? My grandparents had a house there and I just wondered! lol

Well since you live in the state, I'll certainly be looking forward to meeting you at the gathering I'm organizing for later on this year!
Stay tuned to the boards and my site (have you seen it yet?) at ShannonSecret.com for any updates on the tickle gathering!

Shannon

Florida

I will be moving to FL in March. I will be at the gathering(my very first one!). Looking forward to meeting all of you. Especially the women. Especially you, Shannon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back