• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For heckle and Jenna L. (and Isabeau) Desperately Ticklish Housewives

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We will try but we have only watched half an episode (pilot episode). So be VERY nice to use for this!

Gabrielle smiled as she held her new daughter Stacy. How beautiful the child was. Xiao-Mei smiled nervously at her mistress. She was terrified that her mistress may decide to deport her. "Thank you Xiao-Mei!" exclaimed Gabrielle, hugging the maid. Xiao-Mei blushed at the hug and felt an unusual tingling between her legs. Her affair with Carlos had not been particularly satisfying and her Mistress was exciting her far more. 2 days later Gabrielle brought Xiao-Mei home with Stacy. The fact that the child was clearly Hispanic confirmed that the child was indeed hers. (We know we choose an Anglo-Celtic name but..... hey we don't watch this show!) Gabrielle opened the door and demanded that Xiao-Mei wait upstairs. The maid did as she was told more than a little terrified. Gabrielle called Bree to see how she was going. Apparently she and her new husband Orson were fine and they were planning to take the kids including Danielle to visit Orson's mentally imbalanced friend Amanda, who rumour had it was in there, by witnessing the death of her girlfriend. Susan was still involved with Nicholas, whose wife was still in a coma and this was confirmed by Susan.

A phone call to Lynette confirmed the menage a trois she has with Tom and Nora. Lynette revealed Nora's high sensitivity to tickling. Gabrielle was pleased that Bree was unaware that after the death of Matthew Applewhite, Danielle and Edie Britt were involved in a sexual relationship before Edie died in a mysterious fire that might be related to Susan, Orson, Amanda, Danielle, Julie (Susan's daughter) and Bree. (Yes, our plot sucks but.... so does Desperate Housewives' plot!). Gabrielle puts her daughter to rest in the nursery then moves to Xiao-Mei's room. "Xiao-Mei, rise!" demands Gabrielle.

Xiao-Mei hastens to obey. "My husband was granted one night, and you had several! I never said you could begin a relationship with my husband... only lose your virginity to him! You have betrayed my trust, Xiao-Mei!!!!! And I had begun to... love you like a member of my own family!" stated Gabrielle. "I beg your forgiveness, Mistress Gabrielle!" pleaded Xiao-Mei, her eyes downcast resting on her knees. "You will have to make reparations! This means you will remove your clothing and rest naked on the bed until I say otherwise!" bellowed Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei blushed but removed her clothing and sat on the bed stark naked. Gabrielle climbing on top of Xiao-Mei and gently ran her long nails down Xiao-Mei's ribcage. Xiao-Mei giggled quite a bit. Gabrielle smiled. "Stay there! I forbid you to move!" she insisted as she rose from the bed. Xiao-Mei did as she was told, very confused, frightened and more than a little aroused.

Gabrielle returned with a blindfold and rope. "Put on the blindfold!" commanded Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei obeyed and put it around her eyes. "Put your arms against the bedpost!" ordered Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei obediently did so and her arms were tied to the bed post. Her ankles were bound and she felt hoisted in the air as Gabrielle bound each leg to the other posts. Now spreadeagle, Xiao-Mei was at her Mistress' mercy. Gabrielle grinned a most malevolent grin and climbed between Xiao-Mei's exposed legs. She then grabbed Xiao-Mei's hips get a shake in response, digging in gently causing a spasm of laughter from Xiao-Mei. Gabrielle continued her release digging into Xiao-Mei's sensitive hips causing the pretty Chinese to squeal in hysteria. Gabrielle enjoyed the power, the position, the influence, the joy she derived from completely dominating Xiao-Mei.

She stopped suddenly causing Xiao-Mei to pant. She suddenly reached for Xiao-Mei's sides causing another shriek and squirming from Xiao-Mei. She stretched her fingers causing further squeals from Xiao-Mei. Before she hoisted herself upon Xiao-Mei's body, makign sure to grind herself against the pretty immigrant. Xiao-Mei moaned involuntarily and some decidedly naughty thoughts entered her mind about her Mistress. Gabrielle seemingly reading her mind, grinned more. This would be fun. "Xiao-Mei, I want you to understand something. You deserve this! You should have been better behaved. From now on, I own you! You belong to me! You will stay in America as long as I desire it! And you can have a husband when I decide you can! Is that quite clear?" demanded Gabrielle. "Yes, Mistress Gabrielle!" panted Xiao-Mei, her face quite sweaty. "From now on, you have two functions, pleasing me in any way I see fit and taking care of Stacy! You have no further duties and should you deceive me again, harsher punishment shall be enacted! Are we clear?" roared Gabrielle, the commands easily heard in her voice. "I am Mistress Gabrielle's. I will make you and Stacy happy!" reiterated the gorgeous maid. (if this is not beta,.... sorry we don't watch the show and are unaware of Xiao-Mei's English linguistical skills!).

"Good! Very good!" purred Gabrielle before drilling her fingers into Xiao-Mei's ribcage. Xiao-Mei burst with laughter. Gabrielle smiled broadly. Watching Xiao-Mei's face turned beat red as a result of her actions, observing the sweat run down her face and her body brought delight to Gabrielle. Her quivering movements, her very erect nipples, it also brought home to Gabrielle one fact. She was now the master of her own destiny and no-one could make her do anything she didn't wish to do. It suited her very much.

Carlos was angry. It seemed things were always conspiring against him. First the incomptent gardener was having sex with his wife, then his financial difficulties coupled with his arrest and then illness derived from egg consumption with Sister Mary, then getting kicked out by his wife and pregnant maid, it just seemed without end. Why was this always happening? When would things return to normal? And when would he see his little girl?

Gabrielle sang as she tortured her pretty servant. Gabrielle Miransa Solis was having the time of her life. She dug deep into Xiao-Mei's ribcage enjoying the screams of pain the girl was in. She decided to quickly leave Xiao-Mei and check on the baby. "I'll return! Stay here!" ordered Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei nodded and tried to respond by breathing much need oxygen into her lungs. Gabrielle left before a reply could be made.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Nora. "Oh, are you twicklish, little weak bitch?" taunted Lynette as she dug her fingers into Nora's underarms. She loved teasing Nora. The situation wasn't ideal. Explaining the situation to the kids was hard enough but enduring it, even worse. While she could hardly complain about Nora sexually, actually that was the only part she enjoyed due to Tom's relative incompetence in that area. Nora's ticklishness was another thing she enjoyed. It made her forget that this woman was determined to take her husband away from her. And the cries she made when Lynette dug deep into her underarms, pleased Lynette. "I'm going to keep tickling you until you learn, Nora! It's the three of us and Tom is my husband! Tickle, tickle, tickle cutie!" teased Lynette.

After Gabrielle had given Stacy some well earned milk, she returned to her quivering maid. She sat on top of her little Chinese servant and grinned at her. "Kiss me on the lips!" she commanded. Xiao-Mei did as she was told and engaged Gabrielle in some (this story is now at the 2 hour stage and will VERY soon be finished. We just can't get into this show because it just doesn't interest us!) adult affection. Their lips locked, their tongues thrust to meet each other. Xiao-Mei had never known such lust, Carlos was somewhat deficient in that area and virtually every area of adult relations. However she was disappointed, shocked and shrilling expressing laughter as Gabrielle moved her fingers from ribcage to sides with great speed. Gabrielle proved to be a masterful tickler as the once innocent immigrant buckled and bucked under the effects of her skillful fingers. Gabrielle tickled as she adjusted herself on top of Xiao-Mei. Soon she ground herself against Xiao-Mei as she tickled deep into the crevices of her ribs. Xiao-Mei's mind was racing as complex and competing sexual reactions arose from her throat.

Gabrielle quickly moved back to Xiao-Mei's stomach and dug deeper into her sides. Xiao-Mei was crying with laughter, her tears flowing openly as her face contorted with forced mirth. This did not halt the relentless cruelty of Gabrielle as she continued to inflict her fingers unto Xiao-Mei's heaving flesh. She suddenly stopped and removed her dress. She grinned at the panting Xiao-Mei who was having difficulty intaking air with the pressure of Gabrielle's weight on her belly. "Xiao-Mei, I will now remove my underpants. You will show your Mistress your obedience, by pleasuring me sexually. Failure to comply will be severely disciplined!" demanded Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei looked puzzled as Gabrielle's face flower (we lifted that from Drawn Together) was exposed to her eyes. Gabrielle scootched over to Xiao-Mei's face. "Lick me!" she commanded.

Xiao-Mei had never done such a thing and wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do. She admired the prettiness of the organ in front of her and tried to think how best to follow her mistress' orders. Unfortunately it was withdrawn and before she could respond, Xiao-Mei was in hysterics as her lower belly and navel were being ruthlessly examined. "When I give a command, you will obey! When I demand pleasure you will give it or ELSE!" cried Gabrielle as she ran her fingers across her lower belly. Xiao-Mei was laughing harder then ever before. Her erect breasts could feel Gabrielle's cheeks against them. And the long fingernails continued to dig into her belly and a middle finger focused exclusively on her button. Her eyes ran further tears and her face's contortions increased dramatically as Gabrielle showed no gentleness, no mercy, just pure vindictiness as she scratched away, continually digging at Xiao-Mei's flesh provoking a concerto of loud reactions.

Gabrielle enjoyed this dominion, this level of control, this power she wielded over Xiao-Mei. IT seemed to her every ounce of Xiao-Mei's flesh was insisting no demanding to feel the strike of Gabrielle's unyielding fingers. And who was Gabrielle to deny them. Xiao-Mei's voice quivered and her throat hurt as the laughter rolled onwards like water pouring from a broken dam. Her mistress' fingers seemed to find a new area to torment every time they moved. Xiao-Mei had always, always been ticklish. And now she was facing the full brunt of it. Though her mind was unravelling at great speed, in the very back of her subconcious, Xiao-Mei wondered is Mistress Gabrielle as ticklish as me? At the moment her few remaining thought was of the attractive woman showing her tummy no respite. Then The fingers shifted their attention to her sides and lips attached herself to her navel and blew with all of their considerable might. Her voice seemed renewed with laughter as she howled in response. How much more could she endure? And worse of all her worst spot had yet to be discovered! (sorry Heckle, we might not get to that! Although everyone knows what Heather and I (Anna) prefer most to tickle! Absolutely baby! Of course of the non-sexual areas.......)

Blow after blow afflicted her quivering button. And Xiao-Mei's laughter seemed a never ending theme travelling throughout the room. But Gabrielle never wavered (Now it has been 2 hours and 40 minutes! The story ends in about 5 minutes!). The tickling continued unabated as Xiao-Mei began to truly glow. Her body was endured childbirth and now several torture. But Gabrielle continued as raspberries continued to inflict poor Xiao-Mei. Now a new threat emerged. Her bladder was begin to feel very full indeed and much to her horror the endurance of her predicament had caused her to have to struggle to keep her bladder from emptying. Regretably the belly button blowing was inflicting severe damage to her resistance. She feared she would soon lose control. Gabrielle suddenly rose and grinned at Xiao-Mei. Her fingers still dug at Xiao-Mei's sides causing her to shake still. "Xiao-Mei, this time you will please me.... or we do this for the rest of the day!" revealed Gabrielle. Her fingers ceased and Xiao-Mei swallowed as much air as possible. As Gabrielle moved to Xiao-Mei's face, Xiao-Mei made a declaration which surprised Gabrielle. "Mistress, "Pant" I "pant" will "Pant" "Pant" do everything "pant" "pant" "pant" that you "pant" "pant" ask "pant" ,please "pant" let me "pant" "pant" go to the "pant" bathroom!" implored Xiao-Mei. Gabrielle beamed her most ferious grin and declared "Please me and you can!" Gabrielle sensually made her way to Xiao-Mei's face. Xiao-Mei starting licking. Her ability as a novice were quickly confirmed but her skills were still far beyond Carlos. "A little to the left!" instructed Gabrielle. "YES! There! Lick and suck there!" Cried Gabrielle.

Xiao-Mei focused her attention on the region to the delight of Gabrielle. Suddenly the task become more difficult as Gabrielle found her most vulnerable spot. First her thumbs, then her second fingers then all of them found Xiao-Mei's hollows. "Make me climax, or I'll make you pee!" demanded Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei managed to get some licks despite the howling screams made muffled by Gabrielle's venus mons. However within 90 seconds, she urinated all over the bedsheets. This leads to fast torment of this region and howling from Xiao-Mei. Her position seemed worse, now that Gabrielle had blocked her ability to make sufficient noise. Gabrielle varied the speed and number of fingers in her strokes, drills and spider movements. It was soon clear that Xiao-Mei would urinate a second time and this was very quickly achieved. Gabrielle then stopped the torture. This appeared to be more due to Xiao-Mei's limited consciousness rather than any mercy.

Xiao-Mei took the time to regain her wits and breathe normally. Somehow she had remained conscious. Her own vagina was aching for pleasure and she felt great shame for this and her urination. She was desperation for physical, mental, spiritual and sexual release from her current position. She wanted to please her mistress with every fibre of her being. She wanted... to be loved by her mistress as she beloved she had been before. She looked slightly tentative at the intimate region before her, before plunging in. Gabrielle moaned loudly and humped against Xiao-Mei's face. Feeling enbolded, Xiao-Mei began to increase the speed of her tongue causing moans from Gabrielle. Xiao-Mei was tempted to smile. She was at last in her Mistress' good graces. She tongued her Mistress with great vigour, enjoying the taste emanating from her Mistess. She could feel the lust permeatting her. She wanted her Mistress to climax and hoped perhaps then she would be granted the same privilege.

Gabrielle was suprised at how quickly Xiao-Mei had improved. As if fear and desire had motivated her vastly improved performance. It felt surreal, like most of her life. And then Xiao-Mei did something that Gabrielle really, really enjoyed. She sucked on her clit. Gabrielle moaned, she screamed, she buckled. And then she climax. And then she fell unconscious. It took a few minutes for Xiao-Mei to realise what had happened. Carlos was standing above with a bust in his hands. He smiled at Xiao-Mei and untied her. "Tied her up and you can get revenge after I see my daughter!" Xiao-Mei had no intention of continuing a relationship with Carlos. But the thought of revenge made her smile. Let see if the Mistress really is ticklish! "Yes, sir!" she replied.

The End
(3 Hour story!)
P.S For you heckle and anyone else who wanted it (we think there was a Jenna L.?)

you guys are the most beautifulest people I know! He he he, for people who do not like the show, heather, anna...you got Eva's evil side down perfectly! nice job, thankyou ladies!

If there's anything you want (that is within my ability) then ask.

Thanking you,
Heckle

Thank you and you're welcome heckle! Do you think you can convince primetime to continue the nerd series?
Love,
Heather and Anna

I could probably sweet talk him into doing so, hahaha. I'll see what I can do!

P.s. Thanks again girls!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back