• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I'd do to Isabeau (fic, consent, bondage)

What I’d do 2 Isabeau
By Slaver Tickler
Starring:
TMF member
Isabeau

I when to West Virginia for a very special get together with my online friend Isabeau, it had been a long time since she’d had anybody from the forum pay her a visit, and I’d never been to Virginia so I was pretty pumped up for the entire thing. Basically we were going to meet at the ‘No Tell’ motel on Main Street to explore our mutual fondness for the fetish of tickling. It was, believe it or not, Isabeau’s idea. I had to pay for my flight in, but she had promised to cover my hotel expenses, as well as my meals for that day.

I arrived on the midnight flight, and was happy to get to the hotel room, especially once I discovered it had been paid for as promised. I hadn’t even started to unpack my stuff when I heard a knock at my door. Half asleep I opened it with out even checking who was there, but was happy to see Isabeau in a tanned trench coat, with a big smile on her face.

“Hi Slaver!” she said excitedly, “Are you ready to get started?” she asked as she walked into the hotel room.

Before I could answer, the adorable little blonde doffed her coat, and I was shocked to see she only had lingerie on underneath. A pretty pink ensemble of bra panties, garters and stocking. Even her 6 inch heels were a lovely shad of the colour. So shocked was I , that I couldn’t respond right away, and a sad look came over Isabeau’s pretty face.

“What, don’t you like it?” she asked, “I thought it was cute and sexy.”

“Oh, it is, I just, you surprised me that’s all.” I replied quickly, “I wasn’t expecting you to show up right away, but if you want to play, we can..”

“Great, I want to get started right now!” she said enthusiastically, “I brought some silk scarves, where do you want to tie me down.” she added with a wink.

“Wow, I certainly wasn’t expecting you to be quite this, I don’t know, into it.” I said, “I always thought of you as a little more on the shy side.”

“Well I am, normally, but I’ve never done this sort of thing before ya know, so I guess I’m a little more excited then usual.” Isabeau replied, as I pointed to the bed room, “Lets get to it, this is going to be so cool.”

I walked with the energetic little blonde to the next room, where there was a single bed with nice clean sheets. A welcome change compared to some of the places I’ve stayed. Once there she laid her petite figure on the bed, and I proceeded to bind her to the head and foot boards on limb at a time. I even tied a bow in the scarves, witch Isabeau seemed to fined amusing.

“Oh Slaver, your so silly.” she said with a laugh as I finished tied tying her left ankle.

“Silly am I, silly you say!” I said faying insult, “Why I’ll teach you to call me names.”

“Oh my, what ever will you do to me?” she replied, squirming slightly, “I’m so helpless, oh no, please somebody save me.”

“NO one will save you this time, not like that Mountie from last weeks episode.” I threatened playing along, “No Dudley DoRight to help you tender little body from my torturous finger tips.”

Slowly I pulled off one of Isabeau’s little pink shoes, and admired the soles of her feet. I’m not much of a foot guy, but that does mean I don’t know a nice foot when I see one. I slowly ran the tip of my index finger up the center of the bound cuties sole, and she squirmed and giggled. I wasn’t going to rush into this, I wanted her to enjoy what was going to happen as much as I was, so I thought some teasing was in order.

“Oh, please, don’t do that, it tickles.” said Isabeau, getting back into character, “I’ll do anything, just don’t tickle me.”

“Will you sign over the deed to your fathers farm?” I asked.

“Gasp… Never!” she replied.

“Very well then, you had your chance Isabeau!” I said, in an overly dramatic tone, “What happens next is your own fault!”

With a wicked grin, I dragged my finger across the top of Isabeau’s foot, slow running it back and forth, causing her to squeal and squirm again. Little giggles escaped her, and I was feeling some wriggling of my own, but in a different place. I added a second finger to her sole, and she began to laugh, and pull at her restraints. The movement of her body on the bed was so sensual, and her soft squeals were so adorable I couldn’t help but fined my self aroused by them.

Slipping the shoe from Izzy’s other foot, I began to quickly rake four fingers over it, a complete contrast to what I was doing to her other foot. Isabeau shrieked, and erupted with laughter, pulling violently to free the newly stimulated appendage. I watched with delight as she trusted about on the bed, my cock getting even harder at the sight of her sensual motions. I began to nibble the very tips of her toes, witch sent the helpless woman into a hysterical rage.

“Oh now…. Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please not that… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please Slaver, not the toes, no nibbling, it’s not fair!”

“Sorry Isabeau, but nobody said life was fair.” I replied, before going back to my nibbling, “Besides you haven’t agreed to sigh over the deed yet, what sort of villain would I be if I stopped now?”

Isabeau had finally realized what she had gotten herself into, and that I have no conscious when it comes to tickle torture. I am an evil tickler, who will torture a lee for hours on end, until I get bored with them, and it takes a long time for me to get bored with tickling. Also, her arriving in such a skimpy outfit only inviter me to tickle her everywhere, her belly, sides, legs, and under arms were completely exposed to me, and she was totally helpless, completely at my mercy. Soon she would discover that I was ever lee’s fantasy and nightmare rolled into one.

“No, I’m serious… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can’t stand it on the toes… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, pleas stop it!”

“Mmmmm, tasty little toes.” I replied, “You should have thought of that before you let me tie you up.” I pointed out, slipping my fingers under her piggy’s, “Now your learning a valuable lesson aren’t you.”

“Ok, ok, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, “I’ll sigh the deed, leave my toes alone!” she screamed.

“No, I’ve decided I don’t want that smelly old farm, this is much better then that.” I said winking at her, “So now I guess your in real trouble huh?”

Isabeau broke into hysterical laughter as I reapplied my nibbling teeth to her helpless toes. Back and forth, from one foot to the other, all the while my magic finger squirming mercilessly under them. Bucking, and thrashing, she pleaded vainly for me to leave her feet alone, to move on to another body part, any body part, and the offer did tempt me. I’d always wanted to try pussy tickling, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it to Isabeau under the circumstances. With Steph maybe, but she’d probably like it to much. Maybe Tamia, yeah, Tamia would have been perfect. It would take a while, but she’d give in, love it, but never admit it, well not right away.

“Hay, stop writing about Tamia and Steph, this is my story.” said Isabeau

“Okay, sorry.” I said, “Now where was I… ah yes.”

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, not the feet no more toes please!” screamed Isabeau, “This game isn’t any fun.”

Game, why my dear Isabeau, what do you mean by ‘Game’, I mean to tickle torture you with out mercy until you squirming little body no longer amuses me.” I said, “No lay there and take it bitch.”

I decided to give each of Isabeau’s toes on last nibbling before moving on to her slender legs. Gently I dragged my finger tips over her nylon covered claves and thigh, causing her to giggle and coo with each stroke. I never use feather or other toys, I have always found that my best tool s are my hand. I could spend an entire day running my finger tips over a woman’s bound sensitive body, hearing her squeal with tortured laughter, unfortunately I only had 12 hours to play with Izzy, but I would make the most of it.

“Oh my, somebody’s excited.” said Isabeau, as I straddled her ankles, “What-a-matter Slaver, all my wriggles and giggles getting to you.”

I took a firm grip just above the helpless cuties knee cap, feeling my face going warm with embarrassment. Then looking up I saw her eyes were wide with concern, as she quickly shook her head. Smiling I began to gently apply pressure to her tender legs causing her to scream and erupt with uncontrollable laughter. My cock throbbed in my pants, and my balls ached with desire as I watched her thrash, almost as wildly as she had when I nibbled her toes. Leaning forward I pressed my lips on her flat tummy and blew as hard as I could, delivering the loudest raspberry I have ever done in my life.

“NO!” screamed Izzy, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… stop it please let me up… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can’t stand it, please stop!

“No.” I said with disgust in my voice, “I did fly all the way from Toronto to Virginia to go easy on you, your just going to have to take it like a woman.” I said.

“No, please… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… I’m serious I can’t take anymore… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh no please not there… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha…”

“Well so am I, and I’m not the one who is tied to the bed.” I replied as I kneaded Izzy’s sides, “So I guess that means my serious is more important then your serious.”

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… no pleas, get way from there… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please not that… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… snort… hehehehehe, hahahahaha…”

“What? you mean here?” I asked, stroking her left armpit, “Or here?” I added poking her belly button.

“YES, ALL OF IT… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, IT ALL TICKLES, I CAN’T STEND IT ANY MORE… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE STOP!”

“Okay, I guess you deserve a bit of a breather.” I said pausing for a moment, “Ok, that’s long enough.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Izzy, as she would for the next 1i or so hours.

The End.

wow another nice surprise for me..thank you SlaverTickler..hmm so i wanted to get to the tickling right away did i? that doesn't sound like shy me lolol..and why couldn't you tickle my pussy? and i don't mind Steph or Tamia being in the story lolol...very nicely written, your style is improving..grammar wise that is..your stories were always fantastic..thank you again for this unexpected surprise..made my day.. :twohugs:

Glad You Enjoyed it...

I'm very glad you enjoyed this story. You liking it has made my day :D. The thing about Tamia and Steph was just a little humor though I must admit you giving me the ok to tickle your pussy in the story was a bit of a suprise, your certainly not the shy one that your were when you showed up her a few years ago, but your still our Queen of Cute.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back