• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western And Eastern Ocean Waves, And, Malvolence Sends A Rational One Over The Edge

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, after their fine homestand that ended with a four game winning streak, headed to California. Things didnt start so well there, as they lost two of three in San Fransisco. The team then moved down the coast, losing two of three in San Diego, before finally winning two of three in Los Angeles, to finish with a four and five road trip. The team returned home in the wee hours of Monday Morning, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first full segment of their season's schedule.
When Mitch arrived home close to 3am on Monday Morning, Naomi was still up, reading. "Waiting for me as usual, huh, Australian?" Mitch said. "What else, have to get my loving after not having any for ten days, now get the fuck out of those clothes, so we can get this over with, American" Naomi said, tearing at Mitch's clothes, as she removed her own nightgown, and both were soon naked, and kissing, on the bed. After tickling a bit, and making love, the couple fell into a short sleep, as they were awakened several hours later, needing to tend to their family duties, before sleeping again prior to that night's game with Washington.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the ballpark, an incident occurred that sent the Mitch/Spencer problem to a new level. "So, Mitch, you're back, you were away for ten days. In that time, how do you know what Naomi was really doing all those nights? She was probably cheating on you, sleeping with half the island" Spencer said with a cackle. The attack on Naomi, and Spencer's evil wishes, was the breaking point for Mitch. Without saying anything, Mitch walked over to Spencer, cocked his fist, and gave the latter an extremely hard punch in his huge stomach, causing Spencer to fall to the ground, clutching his stomach, and to break wind, which created a hideous smell in the clubhouse. "Attack my wife, and call her a slut? You fucking son of a bitch! I should kill you, you bastard! Dont get up, or I will fucking hit you again!" Mitch screamed. Spencer wasnt getting up. He was on the ground, in pain, holding his stomach, his face red, close to tears. Alan entered the clubhouse then:" What the hell happened here?" He asked. "This lowlife piece of scum called my wife a slut, so I beat the hell out of him, plain and simple. I just lost it. No one calls my wife a slut and gets away with it. I strongly suggest that you fire this piece of human slime. If he is around me, I swear to God I'll kill him!" Mitch shouted. Alan stood over Spencer, who was still on the ground in pain:" Spencer, is that true?" Alan asked. Spencer, who couldnt speak, nodded his head in affirmation, to which Alan got a disappointed look on his face. "It is actually understandable what Mitch did. You essentially called his wife a whore. I cant discipline him in any way. I will have an assistant take you to the hospital, and then when you are finished being examined, you can find yourself another job, because as of this minute, you no longer work for this team. I will mail you two weeks severence pay, and you will get a reference from me, based on the fact that you showed up on time, and did your job, but, let me tell you something, mister, your personality leaves a lot to be desired" Alan said, as Spencer was helped up, and led away. After the commotion had died down, Mitch went into Alan's office:" You arent mad at me?" Mitch asked. "No, I dont advocate violence, but he probably had it coming to him. He is a very stupid man to insult Naomi that way. It is doubtful with his personality, that he will hang on to another job for very long" Alan said.
That night, after all the commotion and distraction, the Good Guys tried to ready themselves to play the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was the starter. She pitched well, as usual, allowing but three runs in seven innings. The Good Guys, however, did not hit much, as Mitch struck out four times, with his mind on other things, and the team succumbed, 3-2. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, there was discussion over whether Mitch would face assault charges stemming from his hit on Spencer, or whether Spencer might sue Mitch for assault. No one on the team seemed to think those scenarios were likely, as Mitch and Naomi were multimillonaires, Spencer had barely any money, and there were many witnesses to his ongoing malevolent wishes toward the Good Guy Right Fielder. Spencer had to stay in the hospital overnight for observation, and the next day, recieved his severence package, and was officially no longer on the team payroll. Mitch, who didnt like the fact that he had hit Spencer, even though the latter had it coming to him, felt a sense of relief when he arrived at the ballpark the next night, and the man whom he always referred to as either the "Mentally Challenged Putz" or "The Fat, Fucking Moron" was not around. Gil Bellows was on the mound that night, and Mitch, who felt like there had been a ten ton weight lifted off his shoulders, hit a pair of two run homers, which were the only runs the Good Guys got, and needed, as they supported Gil's fine effort, 4-2. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She pitched eight fine innings, striking out eight, as the Good Guys hit three home runs, in a 6-3 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. It was reported to the team, by citizens of the island who knew them well, that Spencer had surfaced in several supermarkets on the island, looking for a job as a grocery bagger. By now, the entire island knew of the Mitch-Spencer incident, and, while no one advocated violence, people could well understand with Spencer's ongoing attitude over the years, why Mitch lost it with him, and Spencer got himself hit, especially after his attack on the innocent Naomi.
Philadelphia came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched well, allowing but two runs in seven innings. Unfortunately, the team did not hit that night, and succumbed, 2-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night. The team needed a big effort from her, and got one, as she allowed only two runs in eight innings, and the Good Guys hit five solo home runs, in a 5-2 triumph. Kate Hudson was on the hill on a azure blue. picture perfect, Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys got but one offensive highlight, a three run home run in the first inning. That three run homer was all they needed, as Kate pitched a complete game shutout, striking out thirteen, in a 3-0 victory.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series, before the Good Guys would hit the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and, while he did well, the team didnt hit, getting shut out, 1-0. Charlize followed him to the mound on Tuesday night, and the Good Guys exploded for five runs early, and never looked back, in an eventual 5-4 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand, before the team would hit the road again. After getting no run support the previous start, she got plenty this time, as the Good Guys put up a six spot in the first inning. Neve made it to the sixth, allowing four runs. The Paradise Islanders got another run in the sixth, and then used the bullpen perfectly, coming away with a 7-4 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The incident with Mitch and Spencer could well have served to be a distraction, but the Good Guys, and the Right Fielder, were able to put the situation aside, to play well enough on the field, and come away with the wins they needed.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be cute red haired actress Isla Fisher, who played Rachel McAdams sister in the movie Wedding Crashers. During filming of that movie, Isla, and co stars Owen Wilson, and Vince Vaughn, had constantly launched tickle attacks on the mega ticklish McAdams during filming breaks, and now came the time for Rachel to get her revenge, with the aid of her tickle team mates. Isla was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Isla's neck with fingers, as Isla shifted her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, attacking Isla on her underarms, ribs, sides, and belly with fingers, as the petite redhead squeaked, and shrieked,:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOOH MY GOODDDDD THAT TICKLES! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns had his turn, tickling Isla on her hips, inner and outer thighs, and backs of the knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck. Finally, both Mitch and Rachel McAdams positioned themselves at the soles of Isla's pretty bare feet. The two Good Guy players attacked the tied up redhead's soles with their fingers, two feathers, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over her mega ticklish soles and toes. Isla went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, while shrieking and squealing at the top of her lungs, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG RACHEL! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! I'M SOOOOOOO SORRRRRRY I HELPED THOSE GUYS TICKLE YOU! PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted, petite redhead was untied.
On Thursday night, as Mitch drove with Naomi to Nassau International to catch the team flight to Washington, there was a sense of resolution. While Mitch still didnt like the idea that he had hit Spencer, Mitch was thrilled to have Spencer out of his life, hopefully never to return. It seemed everyone was on his side. Now the question was, would peace ever prevail? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island

The End

Last edited:
Well it seems that things in the life of Mitch couldn't be much better. Spencer finally got what he really deserved and at the hands of Mitch. Even Alan seems to be going along well with the team. Another great story as always. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, I know that Mitch had been waiting a long time to deal with Spencer in that manner, and what was additionally positive for Mitch was that Alan supported him as he did, and fired Spencer's useless ass. To tell you the truth, it was fun to write.
Anyhow, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back