• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Moon, and Pokemon interactive TS's

By all means feel free to add on to the story. I would greatly appriciate it.

Falconwing said:
By all means feel free to add on to the story. I would greatly appriciate it.

I added some to the Sailor Moon story but i'm not sure if I like the Pokemon story.

Falconwing said:
Because I think Mrs Ketchum is more attractive.

Mrs. Ketchum never DOES anything, tho. she just hangs out with Mr. Mime and brings stuff to Prof. Oak

Doesn't matter. I think we're entitled to our own opinion. One of us should write a Misty or May story.

Kira Yamato said:
Doesn't matter. I think we're entitled to our own opinion. One of us should write a Misty or May story.

So do it then. Give it a shot.

Falconwing said:
At least she's not jailbait like Misty, and May.
you female chartoon heros are often "jailbait". it's a formula or sumthing *shrugs* at least they can fight pokemon battles, unlike mommy

Very true Emsee. It's very rare that you see a female anime hero who is not jailbait.

'cept maybe DBZ girls. Bulma may have wound up in a few pickles, but not anything i'd consider "jailbait"

Need I remind everyone here that I did not start this thread to debate the atractivness of anime girls. I just want to get people to add stuff on to my stories.

hey, all I did was ask a simple question. i didn't know a debate would spring from it. sry.

It's okay in the meantime please feel free to add to either of the stories. I'm practicly begging everyone here to do so.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back