• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Matter of National Security

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
A Matter of National Security - Part One

by Carlton Phillips

One of the things I like most about working for GenDyn Corporation is the sense of pride it gives me. I’ve never been overly patriotic, but I feel pretty good knowing that the electronic devices I design and build are used to help preserve our freedom. You see, all of the hardware and software technology that GenDyn produces is purchased by the US Department of Defense. And because of that, all employees must have a security clearance in order to work here. To obtain a clearance, you must undergo several intense interviews and an exhaustive background check. One of the primary factors used to determine if a clearance should be granted is the employee’s ability to avoid being coerced. Any history of substance abuse, violent behavior, or even bankruptcy can be grounds for being denied a security clearance. The DOD realizes that someone with a dubious past is far more likely to be blackmailed by agents of a foreign government.

As you might expect, there are different levels of clearance that are commensurate with the sensitivity of one’s job assignment. I happen to have a level T-2 security clearance, which is considered “top secret”. A level T-2 is required of all design engineers and program managers, and we must be re-certified each year. This involves taking a refresher course, signing a stack of documents, and completing a special training workshop.

A group of us had just finished taking this year’s requisite workshop. It was rather late and everyone had left with the exception of Kim Jordan and me. The energetic, thirty-something software designer wasn’t the prettiest woman working at GenDyn, but I found her very attractive in a strange sort of way. Kim was a petite, blue-eyed blonde who had an adorable, nerdy quirkiness about her. She always spoke in short rapid bursts that usually ended with a soft giggle. She was quite intelligent, but I had it on good authority that was extremely gullible and incredibly ticklish. Knowing this, I couldn’t resist the temptation to exploit both of those weaknesses.

“This was your first workshop, right?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I’ve been here for only a year,” she replied.

“So, what did you think of it?”

“I thought it was pretty boring. I really don’t see why I had to sit there for three hours listening to all that stuff. I’d rather be home in front of my computer working on..."

“Don’t you consider our nation’s security important?” I interrupted

“Of course, I do! I just don’t think I learned anything I didn’t already know. And all that talk about coercion really doesn’t apply to me. I would never divulge any secret information...NEVER!”

“Are you sure? What if someone tried to bribe you with a pile of money?”

“I wouldn’t talk, even if they offered me a million dollars!”

“Okay, but what if they threatened you with physical harm?”

“They’d get nothing from me! I might look weak on the outside, but I’m a real tough gal on the inside!”

“So you wouldn’t crack, even if you were tortured? Hmmm, I find that very hard to believe. But there’s one way you can prove it if you’re daring enough!”

“What do you mean by ‘prove it’?”

“Well, a few years ago, the workshop included a segment that dealt with resisting physical and psychological torture. Some of us would volunteer to role-play a scenario in which an employee was ‘persuaded’ into disclosing information. Of course, we couldn’t inflict any actual pain, so the instructor suggested that we use tickling! Believe it or not, quite a few of us volunteered to be the one who was tortured since it was a great way to demonstrate our loyalty and patriotism. Unfortunately, some of the ‘interrogators’ got a little carried away, so they removed that segment from the workshop last year.”

“Whew! I guess I’m lucky they did because I’m extremely ticklish!”

“So everything you said a moment ago was a lie? You would hand over classified information to terrorists and jeopardize the lives of millions of innocent people?”

“Uh, no...NEVER! Not even tickling would make me do that!”

“Kim, that’s really easy to say. But if you expect me to believe it, you’re going to have to do better than that!”

“Okay, I will! Go ahead...tickle me! Try to make me say my password!”

She thrust her torso forward and placed her hands behind her back.

“No, no, not here,” I advised. “There are too many people still walking the halls. Let’s go down to the assembly bay. Everyone who works there is gone for the day, and those walls are two feet thick. So I’ll be the only one who hears your password when you blurt it out!”

“Ain’t gonna happen!” she declared with defiance.

“We’ll see about that! Follow me.”

We went down to the large, industrial work area that was located in the basement of the building. Having spent countless hours wiring equipment cabinets down there, I knew the area quite well. I also knew that there was an electric chain hoist hanging from an I-beam in the ceiling.

“Okay, now what?” she asked, nervously looking at the vast array of work-tables and power tools.

“Are you sure you’re not going to chicken out?” I asked.

“Definitely not! You’ll NEVER get me to talk!”

I was truly amazed by Kim’s determination and resolve. My clever little prank had apparently evolved into a huge personal challenge for her.

“First, I’m going to restrain you,” I said as I grabbed a roll of duct tape from a nearby shelf. “You don’t have a problem with that, do you?”

“Do what you must, but I’m NOT going to talk...PERIOD!”

“Okay, fine! Stand over there and hold out your arms,” I instructed, pointing to the area directly below the chain hoist.

I taped her arms securely together from her wrists to her elbows. Then I wrapped a length of thick industrial rope over the tape and tied the ends in a large knot. I pressed a button that caused the big metal hook to descend from the ceiling. I inserted it through the knot, and then I slowly raised the hoist. When Kim’s feet were just barely touching the floor, I released the button to stop the motor. Her arms were now stretched tightly over her head, and her pink sleeveless blouse had risen several inches above the waistband of her slacks. Her soft, tautly drawn armpits were fully exposed, as was her deep, oval-shaped bellybutton.

“Feeling a little ticklish?” I teased, pulling her blouse up even more so as to reveal nearly all of her ribs. “You ARE going to tell me your password!”

“No, I’m NOT! I don’t care what you do to me...I’m not going tooooooaaaaahhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Just lightly tickling her sides had induced hysterical laughter, so there was no doubt in my mind that she was incredibly ticklish. I drilled my fingers into her ribs and tickled her much harder and faster.

“AaagghhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, GOD, STOP!! AaaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“I’ll stop if you tell me your password!”

“NO! NO! NOOOOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Having had no success with her ribs, I began tickling her belly. I started at the sides and then slowly moved toward the center. I took particular pleasure in prodding her navel with the tip of my finger, which evoked lots of girlish giggles. But when I rapidly wiggled my finger in that sensitive crevice, she squeezed her eyes shut and let out an ear-splitting shriek.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Her underarms were my next tickle target, and I felt that they deserved special treatment. So I walked over to a workbench and obtained a bottle of mineral oil and a small sable paintbrush. Kim’s eyes widened with panic as I slowly brought the oil-soaked brush toward her left armpit. Using short rapid strokes, I painted the cool clear liquid onto her delicate flesh. It caused her to laugh and squirm uncontrollably, and she pleaded and begged me to stop. I just smiled, and began applying a liberal coating of oil onto her right armpit. With both underarms now extra soft and slippery-smooth, I shoved my fingers into them and tickled away!

“HeeeeeaaaahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! STOP!! AaaaaaagghhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“I won’t stop ‘til you tell me your password!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT A CHANCE!! AaaaagghhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“Okay, have it your way!”

I alternately tickled her armpits and ribs, and then I brushed some oil onto her bellybutton and began tickling it as well. Randomly attacking all three areas drove her completely insane, but she still refused to tell me her password. I was beginning to think that maybe she really WAS a ‘real tough gal’ after all. The only remaining hope of breaking this strong-willed woman rested in the nerve endings of her lowermost extremities.

There was a small work-table equipped with rolling casters a few yards away. It appeared to be a suitable structure for restraining Kim’s legs and feet, so I wheeled it over and placed it alongside of her. After raising the hoist several feet, I positioned the table directly under her while holding her legs parallel to the floor. Then I lowered the hoist just to the point where her buttocks and legs would be resting flat on the table, and yet her arms would remain tightly stretched overhead. Using two lengths of rope, I bound her ankles and knees to the top of the table with her feet overhanging the edge.

“Kim, you ARE going to tell me your password!” I shouted as I pulled off her shoes and socks.

“No, I’m NOT!” she insisted, “No, I’m NOT!”

I had tied her ankles together, so I was able to hold back all of her toes with my left hand and tickle both soles with my right hand.

“YEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Kim screamed with laughter, and she struggled violently in an attempt to avoid my fingers. But being restrained as she was prevented her from escaping even the slightest bit of the torment. All she could do was laugh her head off...or tell me her password.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'LL NEVER TALK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

I suddenly had an idea. I ran to the cabinet in which special Q-tips used to clean circuit boards were stored. I grabbed a handful of the long wooden swabs, and I got a cordless drill from another cabinet. I carefully inserted several swabs into the drill chuck, tightened it, and then squeezed the trigger. The sight of the spinning swabs, along with the ominous whine of the drill, instantly put a grin on my face. I imagine it also sent a few shivers up Kim’s spine. I eagerly applied my newly created tickle-tool between her toes and fired away.

“HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH, MY GOD!! NO, NO, NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! I’LL TELL YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL TELL YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MY PASSWORD IS HAHAHAHA!! MY PASSWORD IS X5523BG!! HAHAHAHAHA!! X5523BG!!”

I put down the drill and said, “You better be telling the truth! If I try logging onto your computer and it’s not the right password I’ll...”

“Please don’t tickle me with that thing anymore! I SWEAR it’s the right password!”

“Okay, I believe you! And I also believe you’ve proven that you ARE pretty tough! In fact, you held out a whole lot longer than I would’ve!”

“WHAT? You’re telling me that...”

“Yes, Kim, I happen to be insanely ticklish, too! Considering what I’ve put you through, it’s only right that I confess.”

“Oh, wow, who would’ve guessed? Anyway, you better untie me right now. If I don’t hit the ladies’ room in the next five minutes, I’m going to have a major accident!”

I untied the ropes and removed the duct tape, and then I helped her down from the table. As she put on her shoes and socks, I thanked her for being such a good sport about the whole thing. But I didn’t tell her that I’d lied when I said that the training workshop used to include a segment dealing with torture. It was a total fabrication that I’d hoped would serve as an excuse to tickle her...and it worked!

The next morning, I noticed Kim speaking with Megan Davis who works in the fiber-optics lab. They both waved to me and gave me a very strange look before continuing with their conversation. I suspected that they were talking about me and comparing notes because I’d pulled the same prank on Megan last year! The only difference was that she cracked a lot sooner than Kim, thanks to her ultra-ticklish thighs.

I had to work late that evening in order to complete the modification of several circuit boards. I was alone down in the assembly bay, which is where I usually do this type of work. Suddenly, I heard the large steel door swing open. It was Kim.

“I knew you were working late so I thought you might like some coffee,” she said.

“Thanks, I could really use a cup right about now,” I replied. “By the way, I still can’t believe how much endurance you had during yesterday’s ‘torture’ session!”

“Yeah, I was kind of surprised, myself!”

I took a few gulps of coffee before checking the schematic of the circuit I’d been working on. I drank a bit more, and then I soldered several components onto the board. A few minutes later, I began feeling lightheaded and dizzy. It only got worse, and it soon felt as if the whole room was spinning out of control. I immediately shoved the soldering iron back into its holder, and then I tried to stand up. But the moment I did, my knees gave way and I totally blacked out.

“W...what’s going on?” I stammered as I slowly regained consciousness. “Where am I? What happened?”

I soon realized exactly what had happened. I’d been stripped totally naked, my wrists and forearms were bound tightly overhead, and I was dangling from the hook of the chain hoist. My legs were spread far apart, and my ankles had been tied to the corners of the mobile work-table. And standing right before me with huge grins on their faces were Kim and Megan.

“You’ve been out for almost two hours,” Kim giggled. “And that was more than enough time to get you prepared!”

“P...prepared for what? Hey, y...you put something in my coffee, didn’t you?”

“Actually, I’m the one who spiked it!” Megan bragged. “And now it’s YOUR turn to prove how tough YOU really are! We’re going to tickle you for two hours unless you tell us the uplink frequency of the rev-A transponder that’s being deployed next month!”

“Oh, my God! You KNOW I can’t tell you that! It’s highly classified, and I’ve been SWORN not to disclose that information to anyone! Only six people in this company know the frequency! No matter what you do, I CAN’T tell you! It’s a matter of national security!”

“Yes, we are fully aware of that fact!” Kim remarked. “And that’s going to make it even MORE fun! We're going to tickle you everywhere...and we DO mean everywhere! So get ready for a very long night!”

Kim and Megan reached under the table to which my ankles were bound. I then heard a familiar whining sound, but it was somewhat louder than I was accustomed to hearing. To my horror, each of them was holding a cordless drill with a cluster of long cotton swabs clamped into the chuck. Indeed, I knew that it really WAS going to be a very long night!

“AaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Last edited:
Q-tips: Ultimate Weapons of Ms. Distraction

Hey, how cruel can you be, cutting things short at the end just when they were getting even MORE interesting...<p>

A neat and clever tale! <br>I wish I thought, tho' that the dour folks in the military-industrial complex were all so playful. It might be a more peaceful world if they were.... <br> If only all the world's terrorists were content merely to tickle! (Of course then checkpoint screeners would confiscate Q-tips and feathers, too!):devil:

Last edited:
TeeHeeLawrence said:
Hey, how cruel can you be, cutting things short at the end just when they were getting even MORE interesting...<p>
Two phrases come to mind: "reader's imagination takes over from here" and "anyone care for a sequel?"

Fantastklr

Fantastklr said:
Two phrases come to mind: "reader's imagination takes over from here" and "anyone care for a sequel?"

Fantastklr

yesssssssss i mean yes i would care for a sequel..it was just getting interesting.. and i loved this concept, fantastic job..

DEFINITELY a sequel! I'm still shaking from where it left off! :ignite:

tkld4ever

Part Two Coming Soon!

Hang tight, folks...the sequel is on the way!

Fantastklr

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back