• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey I'm busy! So here's the true tickle thats been going on for a week.

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, this again is not going to have great fricking detail. Well, the swedish bikini team look alike and I have been seeing quite a bit of each other. Which is good, she actually has personality which i cannot say for previous dates i have had lately. And of course, she is intensly ticklish all over. When ever she and i get together we and up tickling each other back and forth mnost of the evening, among other things. She always tells me she loves tickling me cause like my bro Capone, I am a big guy, and she thinks its so cute that a big strong guy can be such a wuss when getting tickled. Well last time we were together and she told me that i just gave her the devlish grin that all of us ticklers have in the back of our minds. I just looked at her and said "Oh, so its cute huh?" Lets see how cute you are when your getting it. So I started with her ribs and pits, which drove her nuts, she couldnt fight back to save her life she was in such histerics. So i moved to her knees, which are one of her owrst spots, she hit the cieling, much to my enjoyment. And being a foot man, i just grabbed her ankles in one arm and went to town on her fuzzy socked size 8's. The socks where very sock, kinda like mo-hair, but not actual animal hair. Anyways, she got it good, and she did everything she could to keep me from taking off her socks. I still havent done it out of respect for her wishes, but I have to say that the next time she is here the "foot massage" excuse will come up and she will go down! I have poked a finger inside of them before, just to get a taste, and lets just say the she wont last long after her socks are off. Does the story blow ass? Maybe, i am no litterary genius. Oh,and i do plan on bringing up the whole tieing up thing with her when the time is right, so well see. And, NO, I didn't ask her if I could type this story, so if you think i am an asshole for typing this, it has been noted, but dont start a whole crap load of threads putting it down. You after all read it, so your just ass "to blame" as i would be, but for what? So bottom line, dont like me telling true stories, kiss my a@#. Other wise i hope you all enjoy my crappy typing of true events. Later .

Woo Hoo

Hey brother, looks like we got us a couple of winners huh?
WAY TO F#%KING GO!!!! I'm glad to hear it's working out for the 2 of you also, what can i say man, i guess it's the Italian thing, lol.
Good luck and yes, we'll hook up online soon,
Ciao pizanno

Deffinately an italian thing I am finding out. Women just cant seem to say "No." I also think that chics dig big tough guys that are ticklish. Thats what i'm told.

You're absolutely right, alot of girls have told me that they would never think that a guy like me is ticklish because of the big tough thing, lol, but for some reason they always seem to check for themselves. When they find out, they love it!! On the bright side, at least it gives you a reason to get them back :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back