• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 10 (*/F) (Star Trek, Star Wars)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 10

Mara looked up and saw Seven before her. She knew she was dreaming because Seven didn't have her implants. Even still, she couldn't bring herself to look at her. "What happened?" Seven asked. She knew, of course; this girl could see right into Mara, even when she’d prefer she couldn’t.

Mara closed her eyes. “I was compelled to tickle you,” she said. “You told me I should... but I went too far. I... I couldn’t help myself. Tickling you is so arousing I just- just lost control. You begged me to stop, but I didn’t, not until I satisfied my own desires. And you were upset with me, and rightly so.” Mara’s shoulders shook with tears. “I think I love you, Seven... and I ruined everything!”

Seven stepped forward, wrapped her arms around her, and let Mara cry on her shoulder for a while. When it was done, Mara looked up into her face and wiped the tears away. "Do you know why the me out there is so different than the me in here?" Seven asked. "Because of what she's been through. Do you know what the Borg did, Mara?" Mara shook her head. "They captured me when I was just a little girl, and they took me away. They transformed me, and put machinery into my body, and then they put things into my mind." Mara looked up into Seven's face and saw grief there. "And I stopped being a little girl. I became Borg, my only thoughts those they wished me to think. I ceased to be an individual person, Mara, and became part of a group mind, raised by people incapable of feeling emotion."

"I'm... sorry," Mara said, because she had no idea what else she could possibly say.

"She's scarred, Mara," Seven said. "And not just on her body... it's the ones inside that have done the most damage. She is prideful, she'll deny it, but trust me, underneath it all is that little girl. That's why she's so upset, Mara. As strong and smart and skilled as she is, she wants someone to protect her... not to have to do it, but just to know they'd be willing to, that they cared enough to want her to always be safe. What happened told her that you wouldn't protect her, because you wouldn't protect her from yourself."

Mara looked away, feeling incredibly guilty. "What can I do?" she asked. "Please, I'll do anything. If I let her tickle me as much as she wants, will it help? I’ll do it! She can tickle me ‘til I piss myself if it’ll make up for what I’ve done!”

"Maybe," Seven said. "But in truth, I love you as much as you love me. You just have to prove it to her, Mara. Just show her how sorry you are, how important she is to you.” She brushed some hair out of Mara’s eyes. “Show her you’ll always keep that little girl safe.”

Mara opened her eyes, and it was morning, and the guards were waiting. They grabbed her as usual and led the way into a room with two bunks; Seven was already there. “We need to conserve space,” said the voice from nowhere. “I’m afraid you two are going to have to find a way to get along.”
--------------------------------------------------------------

Seven took one look at Mara, then without a word, turned and laid on the bunk facing away from her. She was still angry. When she saw that Mara was a real person, she wondered if maybe they... it had been foolishness. The real Mara was nothing like the one she dreamed of. This one was cold and merciless.

Seven felt a hand touch her gently on the shoulder. “Seven?” Mara said softly. Seven shrugged the hand off. “Seven I truly am sorry for what I did. It was terrible and I feel very guilty.” Seven closed her eyes and said nothing. “Would you like to tickle me? Would that make up for it?”

Seven rolled back over and looked at her. “I am stronger than you,” she informed Mara. “If I wish to tickle you I will do so; your resistance would be futile.”

Mara wet her lips. “Maybe you should,” she said. “I deserve it. Honestly, I can’t tell you enough how much I hate myself for what I di- did.” Seven was surprised to see the tears in Mara’s eyes. “Please, Seven,” Mara begged. “Whatever I have to do, whatever you want to do to me, I just want to make this beh-better.” She covered her eyes, visibly shaking with tears. “Tell me how to make this better!”

Seven sat up on the bunk. She’d never imagined anyone could react that way to her. And as she watched her, she was reminded so much of how the Mara in her dream made her feel. “Why?” Seven asked finally.

Mara was sobbing. “Be- Be- Because I- I love you!” She grabbed onto Seven and cried deep sobs. “Please, Seven,” she cried. “I’m so sorry I did that to you, please! I’ll do anything for you, anything!”

Seven closed her eyes, and despite her Borg nature, she was unable to resist shedding a few tears herself. No one had ever shown that kind of need for her before, and... and she so wanted Mara to want her. Despite what had happened, she did feel the same way towards her, and she didn’t want to lose her. “It is my understanding,” Seven finally said, “that to love is to not bind someone to obligations, but to hope they are done out of compassion.” She pushed Mara out so that they could look one another in the eyes. “You say you love me... very well. Then all I ask is that you demonstrate the truth of your remark.”

Mara took a deep breath, her eyes red from crying, cheeks still stained, but a sign of hope on her face. “H-how?”

“Select an appropriate means,” Seven said. “I confess that I am unfamiliar with relationships... I will place myself in your hands, but if you breach my trust again, Mara-“

“Never,” Mara promised. “I’ll never do it again, I swear it.”

Seven swallowed. “Then I will trust you.”

Mara looked her up and down, then a smile spread across her grief-stricken face. She laid Seven back on the bunk and crawled on top of her, kissing her lips as she did so. Seven closed her eyes... they felt even more wonderful than they had in the dream. She felt Mara’s hands on her body, and she stiffened a little in anticipation, but they were gentle. They moved up Seven’s body and began massaging her breasts, gently but deeply, until Seven offered a quiet moan of contentment. Mara kissed her lips a few more times, then kissed her way down Seven’s chest and began applying her mouth to Seven’s right nipple. Seven sighed with pleasure as Mara worked, then reached down and began running her fingers through Mara’s beautiful long hair. Her breath quivered. “Mara?”

Mara looked up. “Yes?”

“I... I am...” She floundered. “It is difficult for me to say those words... I do not know why, but...” She stopped. “I share your feelings.”

Mara’s brow furrowed. “You’re empathic?”

“No.” Seven was embarrassed.

Realization clearly dawned on her face. “You mean... you love me?”

Seven hesitated. “Yes,” she said softly.

Mara’s jaw shook as she smiled, then launched herself back into it fully, causing Seven to groan with pleasure. She felt Mara’s hand slide between her legs and begin touching her intimately, and Seven found herself instinctively moving to make it easier. She laid back, eyes closed, groaning and saying Mara’s name over and over as she felt the sensations coming together in her body like fuses moving inexorably towards passionate explosion, and when it came she let out a cry and collapsed onto the bunk, Mara kissing her body all the while.

Seven eventually sat up and looked Mara in the face, cocking her head this way and that. “I must confess something,” she said eventually. “I look at you and I cannot help but think in your position, I might have faced similar temptation.”

“Oh?”

“Yes,” Seven said. “I witnessed your interrogations, and I confess that the sight of you being tickled is highly stimulating.”

“Seven,” Mara said with a giggle, “are you asking if you can tickle me?” Seven looked a little embarrassed. “It’s okay. Let me be honest... I think that sounds like a lot of fun.” She kissed Seven’s cheek. “But don’t overdue it please... even though I deserve it.”

“My sexual desires have been sated,” Seven said. “And should this result in a second need for release, I am certain you would be willing to provide it without necessitating tickling you excessively.”

Mara chuckled a little. “Don’t take this the wrong way, Seven, but you talk funny.” She gave her another kiss. “How should we do this?”

“Stand up.” Mara complied, and Seven sat on the edge of the bed. “Now sit here,” she indicated her lap.

“Oo, interesting,” Mara teased. She wiggled her butt a little as she settled into place; the sensation was surprisingly arousing. “Now what?”

Seven wrapped her arms around Mara. “You are now incapable of moving.”

“If that’s how you want to play.”

“No, it is a statement of fact.”

Mara tried to get up but couldn’t budge. “By the Sith, Seven, how strong are you?”

“Approximately three times your strength,” Seven said. Mara struggled harder, but couldn’t move. “As I said, if I wish to tickle you, you will have no say.”

“Wai- wait a second,” Mara said nervously. “I thought this was just going to be a little playing around.”

“I am Borg, I do not ‘play.’ If I choose to tickle you, it will be long,” Mara stiffened, “and thorough,” she could sense the nervousness, “and without mercy.”

“O- Okay Seven,” Mara said. “Fun’s fun, but-“

“You are now my tickle slave.”

“Maybe we should just cuddle?”

“You sound apprehensive, Mara.”

“You’re kind of scaring me here, Seven.”

“I thought you wished to be tickled.”

“I changed my mind.”

“It is merely play,” Seven stated.

“Huh? I thought you said you don’t play.”

“It was my understanding that during such play humans will lie in a spirit of fun, that it introduces an element of fantasy that enhances the sexual experience. It was not my wish to frighten you.”

“Well, I’m not frightened,” Mara said, then screamed.

“Then you are a fool,” Seven said as she dug her fingers into Mara’s ribs. “Because you are in the unyielding grip of a Borg who only desires to listen to you laugh in ticklish torment. Fear would be an expected response.” She dug into the ribs and Mara howled. “Clearly I must teach you to be afraid.”

“HAHAHAHA! I’m afraid! I’m afraid!!!” Mara shouted before descending into a flurry of laughter. She squirmed about on Seven’s lap, which only made this even more pleasurable for the Borg. She decided to up the dose a little, and Mara began struggling for escape. “STOP IT! NO, SEVEN! WAHAHAHA!!!” Seven paused, and Mara gasped for breath. “Oh, that was... intense...”

“Indeed,” Seven said. “Do you prefer short and intense or long and subtle?”

“I think subtle sounds like more fun,” Mara said. She roared with laughter as Seven wriggled her fingers in Mara’s belly.

“Too bad,” Seven remarked. “I find ‘intense’ more agreeable.”

“I DON’T! YE-HEHEHEHAHAHA!!!” She flung her head back, burying Seven’s face in Mara’s hair. It smelled wonderful, and Seven showed her appreciation by tickling harder. “NO, SEVEN!” she wailed. “I CA-HAHAHA-N’T TAKE IT!!!”

A minute or so later, Seven stopped. “You may rest assured that I will not tickle you beyond your endurance,” she told the gasping Mara.

“Thank you,” Mara said.

“I would not wish you to suffer, Mara,” Seven said. “It would devastate me if I learned that were the case.”

“No, I can handle this,” Mara said. “But you’re pushing me very close to the edge.” Mara screamed with laughter as Seven put one hand to work on her belly and one on her thigh.”

“I believe that was the point,” Seven said to the writhing Mara. The feel of her soft flesh under Seven’s fingers, that perfect behind grinding into Seven’s lap, the smell of her hair, the sound of her laugh... “I find this tickling to be highly agreeable, do you not concur?” Mara could do nothing but laugh. “I believe I will indulge in this practice more often.”

excellent installment, and i'm so relieved that Seven accepted Mara's love. I hadn't realized a borg's strength was three times as strong as Mara's..but i don't know much about the star trek series, beyond the series with William Shatner. the descriptions and details once again are amazing..great job..

Thanks! I'm trying to write these so that as much of the necessary background information is provided so that you don't need to fill in too much of the blanks. My hope has been that this will be just as much fun for those who don't know a proton torpedo from a photon torpedo as those who celebrate Kirk's birthday with cake and ice cream. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back