• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild On: Tickling!! Starring: Brooke Burke

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Hi, this is Brooke Burke as always, and on today's show we're going wild on San Diego!!" Brooke said to the camera, wearing a small white tank and orange shorts.

She walked on the beautiful beaches of San Diego as she was filmed.

"We're going to check out the waters, beaches, and steamy nightclubs of this south cali city, enjoy!"

The cameras cut, and Brooke relazed on the golden sand.

"Okay Brooke, we're gonna shoot the nightclubs first," her producer told her as she brushed her brown hair to the side.

"Okay, sounds good," she replied.

"We better get moving then, it's almost dark, and you know what that means," the producer smiled happily.

Brooke answered his question, "Nightclub time!"

2 hours passed, and Brooke finally arrived at a good looking nightclub, called The Capino, as the camera men followed her inside.

It was a beautiful, calm sunset outside, but as soon as the brunette host stepped inside, the whole world was turned upside down. Sharp lights flashed everywhere, and with exceptions, the whole place was dark.

A neon glowing bar was on the left wall, and crazy people dancing everywhere filled the rest of the two-level club.

Brooke looked fabulous in the nightclub. A small, orange sleeveless sweater and tan pants clung to her well-curved body tightly. On her feet, spunky black zipper boots.

She didn't exactly blend in well with the nightclub, and the three cameras following her didn't help one bit.

She was instantly recognized by someone before the filming started.

"You're, you're Brooke Burke, from the show Wild On!" A blonde haired girl said, totally in shock.

"Yes i am," Brooke smiled.

"Wow, and are you gonna film this nightclub?" the girl eagerly asked.

"Well yes, i'm just about to,"

"Well then you should follow me." The girl said.

"Why?" Brooke asked.

"Cause this isn't the real party of this nightclub, the real party goes on downstairs, in the basement of the club," the girl told her.

"Really, wow, then i guess i'm lucky i met you, could you take us there?" Brooke asked excitedly.

"Well...i could take you, but not the cameras sorry," the girl frowned.

Brooke pondered this for a minute, then figured she could check it out by herself for a bit, then come back up and film at the main level, the show would still be fine.

"Okay," Brooke agreed, and the girl led Brooke down to the "real" party.

Brooke followed excitedly, not knowing what to expect as they walked through the black door. The girl quietly locked the door behind Brooke, just in case.

Brooke was definitely surprised at what she saw, instead of some crazy, wild party full of people, it was actually only five people, (counting the girl that led her there), and they all sat calmly around what looked like a masseust table, except with straps at the top and bottom.

"What is this?" Brooke asked.

"The real party," the blonde girl laughed.

"I don't get it, doesn't look like much of a party to me,"

"Oh but it is," one of the guys said, who was sitting down, now stood up. The room had three guys and two girls. One very tall guy with brown hair, another shorter, muscular guy with a clean cut brown hair, and finally a medium sized guy with blonde hair.

The girl to the left was very beautiful and thin, with dazzling black hair and an exotic look, and of course the cute blonde girl that led her down her.

"I'm Sean, this is Brad, Matt, and Leah, and of course Sandy, who brought you here." Sean said.

"And...?" Brooke was still confused.

The blonde girl suddenly pushed Brooke forwards from behind, and Brad and Sean grabbed her, and shoved her to the masseust table.

"Hey!! Stop it!!! Let me go damned!!!!" Brooke screamed and thrashed but to no prevail, the men were much stronger then her, and easily flattened her back to the table. They tne held down her flailing limbs, and unhooked the straps, then hooked them back over her forearms and her calfs, of course, with her arms above her head.

Brooke struggled in her restrained but couldn't get away, she was stuck.

"What the hell are you doing!?!?" Brooke screamed, feeling very scared and helpless.

"We're gonna have some fun with you," Sandy said, walking closer to the table.

"Oh isn't she beautiful, and such a great body," Matt said admiring her bound body.

"You got that right Matt, mmmmmm, she's delcious," sean agreed, as all five of them surrounded her.

"All of you are gonna be arrested if you don't let me go right now!!" Brooke screamed, but none of them seemed afraid at all.

"Shall we begin," the sexy Leah proposed.

"Great idea!" Matt said smiling.

And just when Brooke thought they would kill her or something worse, she felt Matt's hands furiously dig into her sides, only protected by the thin sweater. His fingers squeezed tightly, and wiggled up and down her sides.

"Teeeahahahahhheheheeennooohahahaaaa!!!!" Brooke's laughter exploded from her bound body.

"I knew she was ticklish!" Matt said loudly over Brooke's intense laughter, still wiggling his fingers methodically up and down her sides. Even through the orange sweater it tickled Brooke crazily.

Brooke then felt her boots slowly unzipped and pulled off.

She tried to figure it out, and then suddenly ten fingers began stroking her socked soles, she looked and saw Sean smiling, while working over her feet.

Her laughter doubled as her sides and feet were both now mercilessly tickled.

She thought this was the worse that could happen, until Sandy shot her long fingernails into Brooke's silky smooth armpits, and stroked them softly.

"Hahaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahheeeeeehahahahaahahaa!!!!!!!"

Brooke bucked fiercely against the soft, padded table, and rocked her body back and forth. Crazy laughter shot out her gaping mouth as she was tickled by thirty fingers.

The fingers at her feet soon peeled off her white socks, and then began to maddingly stroke her soft, bare, wrinkled soles. This caused Brooke to arch her back and laughter exploded from her.

Matt saw that, then got his own version of it, and scooted up her sweater, just below her bra line, which revealed her firm, toned abs, barely protruding ribcage, silky sides, and cute, innie bellybutton.

"Now this looks yummy!" Matt exclaimed as he got veyr excited at the sight of her bared torso.

Leah and brad just watched their friends bring Brooke into insane laughter, but they couldn't wait much longer. Brad took one of Brooke's armpits from Sandy, while Leah helped Matt on her midsection.

"No Brad, i want both armpits!" Sandy yelled, while still stroking her right armpit.

"But then where will i tickle?" Brad asked.

Sandy nodded down and winked, and a huge smile formed on Brad's face. He went to her upperbody, and pulled up her shirt even more, revealing her firm breasts held in a white, lacey bra.

"This'll be fun!" he laughed, and unhooked her bra and threw it to the ground, releasing her tanned, perky breasts.

He then began exploring her breasts, lightly stroking the undersides of the bouncing breasts.

Brooke's laughter was undescribable now, it was so intense and loud, that if they weren't in the basement with specially thick walls, someone would defiintely hear her screams of laughter.

She shook her whole body right to left, bucked up and down and squirmed like a fish out of water. Her brown hair was matted to her forehead by sweat.

Leah was having much fun with the left side of her tanned midsection, as she poked and squeezed her lower sides, and stroked her quivering, toned, tummy muscles.

Leah's long nails soon abandoned her sides, and all tne nails focused on her tummy, where she squeezed, stroked, and wiggled.

Matt had left her tummy to Leah, and began northward to her ribcage, which he skillfully played like a piano, htting each rib perfectly to get Brooke going wild.

Sean was having just as much fun on a solo job at her bare feet. he was now sucking on her tiny toes, savoring the taste as they fitfully wiggled in his mouth. All the while his fingers were toying with her specially ticklish arches. After Sean had sucked on every toe, he sent his tongue to work, licking up and down both soles, and all her wiggling toes.

Sandy tickled Brooke's outstretched armpits to the fullest, making small circles with one nail for each armpit, and then making little wiggle motions deep in the hollows with all ten nails.

Leah had found her sweet bellybutton, and had a nail inside of it quickly, tickling the soft skin at the bottom. Matt got a firm grip on her ribcage, and began a monster attack of wiggle motions with all ten fingers causing her whole ribcage to wiggle.

Brad squeezed her breasts playfully, and circled her stiff nipples slowly, savoring the chance to get this beautiful girl tied down almost nude. He, and all the others were in heaven. He placed all his fingers at the bottom sides of her jiggling breasts, then quickly ran them up to the tops, and they quickly traveled back down, tickling like crazy.

Brooke had fallen into silent laughter, and didn't have the energy to buck or resist anymore, she now just layed ther,e silently laughing, gasping for air.

To bring the cruel 50 finger tickle torture to an end, she passed out.

She woke up in her hotel room, fully clothed in what she had worn that night, and began to think it was all a dream. She got up and went into her closet to change, and she began to fully believe it was a dream until she lifted her old shirt up, and she noticed her bra was gone.

THE END

how'd u like this story on Brooke Burke??

I loved it! Man, it's too bad the cameras couldn't follow, cause that would make for award-winning programming right there! :)

deliciously vicious...deliriously unmerciful. relentless to the end. i can appreciate that.:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back