• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the sophomore effort...

heronflight01

thanx krokus and tummy` for the positive feedback. i will consider increasing the length of my stories, of course. heres another in the adventures of Kayla...

Kayla lay back into her pile of pillows. She fingered her simple gold ring absently, thinking about Jessica and her ticklishness. Surrounded by velvet, her thoughts turned to the sensual. Kayla was engulfed in her black tresses as she snuggled deeper into the cushions. * I was definitely too abrupt with her * she thought. * I should have made it last a little longer. *
There came a soft rapping at her door, and Kayla called for her friend Alyssa to enter. Alyssa was a good friend to Kayla. They shared just about everything about their experiences at college with each other. Kayla had called the strident theater major after she had retrieved her ring; the ring was important to Kayla, and she felt the need to celebrate with her friend.
“Hi Poe. Feel better that you’ve got your ring back?” Alyssa chimed cheerfully. Poe was Alyssa’s name for Kayla, in evidence of the fact that black and deep purple pervaded Kayla’s wardrobe nearly exclusively. Even now, she wore a long dark sweater over a thin gauze-like tank top. Her legs were clothed in simple black jeans. Kayla had shed her boots for the comfort of black wool socks. Whatever she wore, it always accentuated the relative pallor of Kayla’s skin. Also, Kayla was quite enamored of the works of Edgar Allen Poe, a fact that did not escape Alyssa.
Alyssa, however, was a different type altogether. She was closer to a gypsy than she was a beat poet or a goth. Bright colors and multicolored scarves were the stuff of dreams for her. Today she wore two scarves, one at her neck and one at her waist, both riotously hued in blues, greens and reds. She was conscious of her slim figure, and almost always wore midriff revealing tops and low cut pants or hip-hugging skirts. Today was no exception.
“Hey sexy, you are nearly late. I should punish you,” Kayla teased.
“Oh, right, bring it on. Besides, I don’t remember stating a time.” Alyssa struck a defiant pose; everything about her cocked head and lop-sided grin screamed sarcasm.
“Be careful what you wish for,” Kayla sang. “Jessica found out the hard way.”
“How did you get the ring back? I knew the worm stole it, but I had no idea she would try to hide it if you came looking.” Alyssa plopped herself down next to Kayla and tossed her long auburn hair over a shoulder.
“It didn’t come easy. I actually had to coerce it out of her.” Kayla was internally punishing herself for the images that were flitting through her head. “Did we ever drink sake together?” Kayla asked innocently.
“Coerced? Um…no, sake? I don’t think so. Isn’t that stuff strong?” Alyssa seldom deprived herself of an experience. Her tolerance for alcohol wasn`t especially great, but she still imbibed on occasion with a good friend or three. The warm soft environment of Kayla’s room was welcoming to her, and she already decided she needn’t do another thing school-wise that evening. “Are we going out tonight?” she asked leadingly.
“I don`t think so. I have sake here…Japanese rice wine; a gift from a professor. I`ll warm it in a minute. Jessica was a bit of a pain, but proved quite pliable in the end.” Kayla oozed up from her position amongst the pillows and disappeared behind an oriental screen, from which Alyssa could hear the slight tinkling of crockery being arranged, and the hiss of hot water being poured.
“You drink it warm?” She inquired.
“Yes…as close to body temperature as you can get…its quite delightful that way.” Kayla had made up her mind. She was confidant in Alyssa’s trust.
“Well, sounds…interesting. Anyway, you coerced Jessica into giving it to you? What did you threaten her with?” Alyssa addressed the screen. Beautiful cranes and vine-covered temples answered in mute splendor.
“Just a minute,” came the belated, distracted reply. Kayla reappeared with a stoneware tray, two small porcelain cups and a small urn-like pitcher steamed quietly there as well. Kayla placed the tray on a low table beside Alyssa. “Sip, don’t shoot it. Enjoy it sliding down your throat.”
Alyssa took a small cup and tasted. “Its rather bitter isn’t it? Oooo…but it feels nice going down.” She smiled.
“That’s the main reason I drink it. Very smooth. Yum.” Kayla relaxed back into her reclining pose, propped on one elbow. They talked and laughed, recalling various drinking escapades and late night antics. The small sake pitcher had been refilled several times by the time they finished a fourth story.
“I saw Jessica and her boy out on the quad again yesterday. You think they might get a room for some of the things they do in public. Its not that it bothers me overly much, but I don’t need to see it everyday.” Alyssa complained. She was getting quite warm drinking the Asian wine. Alyssa pulled off her boots and tossed them lazily towards the door. She lay back and slung a tie-dyed stockinged leg over Kayla’s knee.
“My sentiments exactly. Although, had it not been for that very sight, I might have missed a valuable clue.” Kayla was also feeling very comfortable. She dragged a fingertip up the sole of Alyssa’s foot.
Alyssa jerked her leg a bit. “Hey!” She smiled and put her leg back. “So you got your ring by threatening to make out with her?” Alyssa chuckled.
“No, I saw her boy tickling her on the quad. It was rather…informative. It was quite simple.” Kayla mimicked a deep ominous voice: “give me back my ring, or I’ll tickle you senseless…”
Alyssa threw back her head and laughed. “You’re kidding! And she gave it up?”
“Well, after awhile anyway. It was fun in a strange sort of way.” Kayla looked at Alyssa over the rim of her sake cup. Alyssa was just refilling her cup, looking mildly amused. *No gawking dread or strenuous freaked out stares. So far, so good * Kayla thought cautiously. Kayla put down her empty cup.
“Well, I am certainly glad I did not steal your ring. I would have been a crazy-woman had you done that to me.” Alyssa downed the contents of her glass in one gulp.
“Sip! Remember, sip? Well, I had her arms tied behind her back with my belt for good measure. She wasn’t getting away.” Kayla smirked smugly, remembering the power. She shifted her body, cradling Alyssa’s small foot as she did so. Alyssa placed her empty cup on the tray beside Kayla’s.
“Hmmm…I’m in trouble aren’t I, Poe?” Alyssa hissed. Kayla winked and scratched a bit at the soft arch of Alyssa’s foot. Alyssa tried to pull away but Kayla had her ankle in a vice-like grip. Trapped, Alyssa let out a string of giggles that sent shivers up and down Kayla’s spine. Alyssa’s left hand rocketed out and squeezed Kayla on her side, just above her hip. Kayla was struck by the electric sensation and twisted a bit with a squeal. Alyssa screamed and pushed at Kayla’s hands as the ticklishness surged up her leg. In the confusion of Alyssa’s reaction, she snatched at the long scarf adorning Alyssa’s waist and tugged, freeing it. As Alyssa swept her free leg around to kick at Kayla, Kayla caught it and wrapped both ankles together in the colorful cloth.
“Oh shit, Poe! No no….no you don’t…” Alyssa yelled, laughing. She arched her back and bent double trying to reach Kayla’s sides. Kayla grabbed both of Alyssa’s arms and forced them over her head, kneeling on them in the process. Reversing her position, she leaned over the brunette’s face and chest. She slowly began untying the scarf at her neck. Alyssa continued giggling as she stated “I am never wearing scarves to your room again.” She tested the tightness of the knotted cloth at her ankles and playfully bit at Kayla’s hands.
“To answer your previous question, yes…you are in trouble. I am willing to bet your feet aren’t the only ticklish place on your body. Wanna `fess up now, drunk-girl?”
“Hey, I am not drunk, and I’m not going to let you in on what has been up until now a closely guarded secret.” Alyssa’s grin told Kayla this was going to be a ridiculously fun time. She reached behind her and began tying Alyssa’s wrists together. Although she struggled furiously, there was no budging Kayla. Finishing her knot, Kayla gently tapped her fingertips in Alyssa’s underarms.
“Hey, there’s a little stubble in here,” Kayla accentuated her comment by tapping faster. Her efforts were rewarded by high-pitched screeches. “Why are you struggling? It can’t be that bad, here, I’ll try somewhere else.” Kayla traced the outline of Alyssa’s ribs with ten fingers, five to a side. “This is no good, skin is better.” Kayla pulled Alyssa’s short tank top up over her head. Her pouting breasts and ribcage were heaving with effort, and her tan tummy stretched out in front of Kayla like a slim, ticklish paradise. Alyssa’s eyes bugged out as she felt Kayla’s fingertips rippling over her body like stampeding insects. Up and down the fingers tapped and wiggled, covering her belly with inexorable sensation.
“Oh don’t! Stop!” Alyssa’s protests were garbled between crazed cackling.
“What was that Aly? Don’t stop? Ok…” Kayla said reasonably. Kayla rolled Alyssa over and caught her kicking legs and bent them at the knees. She straddled Alyssa’s back and cradled the bound ankles in the crook of her right arm. Alyssa tried to crane her arms under her, but to no avail. All co-ordination in her struggling was soon lost under the ticklish barrage that soon followed. Kayla braced a slight foot with the hand cradling Alyssa’s ankles, and slowly drew little circles over its sole, watching with relish as Alyssa giggled and bucked. The giggling turned to open-mouthed laughter while Kayla wormed a finger under her toes, as far as the stockings allowed. She pinched Alyssa’s achilles tendon lightly; evoking a squeal, then leaned over and nibbled her heel.
Alyssa was in a near animal state. She was simply waiting for the next stimulus, dreading and savoring simultaneously. She twisted madly when five fingers scraped up and down her soles, voicing her ticklishness in peals of glee. She jumped in complete surprise when Kayla’s soft stroking titillated the backs of her thighs.
Kayla dropped Alyssa’s feet and pounced on her back. She slid her thin hands between Alyssa’s underarms and a pillow, working her fingertips frantically. Alyssa screamed, and kept on screaming. The scrabbling fingers were exciting her to deep belly-laughter. “Poe! Pleeeeeease! Noooo….I’m…losing it….!!!”
“That’s the idea, sexy. You’ll thank me later.” Kayla kept up the gentle attentions, as she felt Alyssa’s body weakening from the ticklish throes. Alyssa’s voice was cutting out, until there was hardly anything but a slight wheeze as she lay there amidst the dark velvet cushions. Kayla suddenly stood and took up her stoneware tray, and once again disappeared behind the oriental screen. Alyssa barely had the strength to roll over. Kayla returned with a glass of water. She pulled the dazedly smiling Alyssa to a sitting position, and then parted her lips with the edge of the glass. After a few swallows, Alyssa narrowed her eyes and said, “so is it my turn yet?” Kayla laughed.
~fin~

Sweet

This is just superb.....great work!!! You even made it longer!!! AWESOME!!! Keep it up!!! :cool:

hey, I liek this story alot!!

there is an honest playfullness between the characters that is really a turn on...

keep up the good work

I love it but...

We haven't heard from you in a while when will we get another installment. This sttory has great posibilityes. Thanks a lot. I love your writing style!

the next installment

soon...thanx for the comments:)...the next piece is on its way.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back