• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Around, Starting All Over, Absent Naomi, And, A Man Alone

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, which would be the last part of their first completion of their season's schedule. They won two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Cincinnatti, and winning two of three in Philadelphia. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the Mets, Braves, and Astros.
Upon returning to Paradise on Sunday night, Mitch was hit with a shock. Naomi had a serious family problem in Australia, that she needed to attend to immediately, involving her mother. She would have to leave the following morning, and would not return until the end of the homestand, to attend to the children, before the Good Guys took off on their next road trip to New York. Mitch, who wouldnt be having sex for close to six weeks by the time the Good Guys returned from the next road trip, stared longingly at Naomi as she lied in bed next to him, in a short nightie, and bare feet. He tried to arouse his wife, and she became extremely angry:" I have a serious problem with my mother, and all you can think about is getting your dick taken care of! Get the hell out of here, you machismo fuck! Get out of my sight!" Naomi snapped. Mitch sheepishly took his pillow and blanket and went to the couch, and by the time he awakened the next morning, Naomi was gone, as she had taken an early morning flight to Sydney.
That night, after Mitch attended to his children, he joined the team at the ballpark, to open the series and the homestand, against the Mets.. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night, opposed by Pedro Martinez. The Good Guys got things off to a flying start, thrilling the sellout crowd by scoring four runs off Pedro in the first inning. The Mets, however, kept chipping away at Kate whom they knocked out of the game in the sixth inning, and the Good Guy bullpen. New York took the lead in the seventh, and never gave it back, winning 6-4, and earning the Good Guys a chorus of boos from the big crowd.
The next night did prove to be a bit better. Gil Bellows was the starter. He allowed three runs into the sixth, but, the Good Guys, trailing 3-1 in that inning, erupted for four runs in the bottom half, and had the bullpen do the rest, in a 5-3 triumph. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. She did a fine job, pitching seven shutout innings, as the Good Guys got four runs, winning 4-0.
Thursday was an off day. In that time, Mitch had received but one email from Naomi since she had left. Naomi had spoken to her kids, but not to him. Mitch sent Naomi an e-mail that morning, asking if she would call him on his cell phone, which she did. After an exchange of civil words for a bit, and some small talk, Mitch found his mind drifting to sexual things. He had always gotten himself into trouble when he shot his mouth off before he acted. So, out of nowhere, he had Naomi's feet on his mind, and what he would be doing to them if she was there with him. He blurted out:" Nai, are you barefoot now?" The question made her fly into a rage:" I am down here taking care of serious business, and all you can think about is my fucking feet! You are unbelievable! I will see you when I get home, you fuck! I told the kids that I will be home on Wednesday morning. Good Bye!" Naomi shouted, slamming the phone in Mitch's ear.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched well, but the bullpen let her down, as she left with a 2-1 lead, and the Good Guys ended up dropping the game, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook needed to pick the team up on Saturday night,and she did. Rachel allowed but one run in seven strong innings, as the Good Guys hit one three run homer, which was enough, in a 3-1 victory. Kate Hudson, wanting to throw a good game after being banged around earlier in the week, opposed John Smoltz, on a 92 degree sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was at her best that day, fanning thirteen Braves. The Good Guys, in the meantime, hit three solo home runs off Smoltz, and one off the Atlanta bullpen. It proved to be more than enough, as they came away with a 4-0 win.
Houston entered Paradise for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys packed their bags for the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and gave up but one run in a complete game, but the Good Guys could not get any at all, losing , 1-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. The Good Guys had their hitting shoes on that night, erupting for seven runs in the game's first two innings. Charlize wasnt great, but she didnt need to be, as she scattered ten hits, and came away the winner, in a 7-3 triumph.
Early on Wednesday morning, before 6am, Mitch heard the front door to the apartment open. He at first pretended to be assleep. Then, out of one eye, he saw Naomi, barefoot, and clad in khaki pants and a white shirt, enter the bedroom. She looked thin, and haggard. Mitch then ditched the sleep act, and tried to promote conversation with his wife:" Hello?". "I am so angry with you, Mitchell. If I didnt have to come home to attend to the kids, I probably would have stayed down there a while. What you did was childiish and thoughtless. You want to see if I'm barefoot, well, I am, here they are! (Naomi said, holding up one bare foot for him to see) You'd better like getting used to views, because this is as close as you're getting to them for a while!" Naomi snapped. "After I say hello to the kids, I need some sleep, so do me a favor, get the fuck out of here, and let me get undressed. I dont want you seeing me naked, and trying to sweet talk me into bed after what you did!" Naomi ranted, as Mitch left the room. That day, after the kids had gone, the Good Guys had a 1:05 game with Houston to close the homestand. It was customary for them to get to the ballpark by 11am, two hours before game time, to suit up, for batting practice, and such. At 10, with Mitch getting ready to leave for the park, he entered the bedroom, and tried to stir Naomi:" Are you joining us at the park today, Australian?" Mitch asked. "No, I am going to sleep. Lee knows not to expect me. You are not supposed to be talking to me. You dont know how furious I am with you, so please just get out of here, let me sleep, and leave me alone!" Naomi snapped. "How's your mom?" Mitch asked. "We will talk about that later, please get out of here" Naomi said, as Mitch left.
That day was the homestand's last game. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Getting early support from three Good Guy homers, Neve pitched six shutout innings, having to depart early, due to throwing an obscene amount of pitches on a very hot day. The Good Guy bullpen did the rest, as the team came away with a 5-1 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had not been a good homestand for Mitch and Naomi, and, the next day, the team would be packing to leave on another road trip.
When Mitch got home from the game, Naomi was awake, taking care of things in the apartment. He tried to smooth things over by asking her if she wanted to go out to dinner with him, but she declined. "Are you and dad having a fight?" The oldest daughter, Erin, asked. "Your father said something to me on the phone that was stupid, insensitive, and pathtetic. I am just really upset with him now" Naomi said flatly, and headed for the bedroom. Mitch followed her into the room. "Nai, I am sorry, okay. I am sorry I acted so stupid. In addition to my wife, you are my sex goddess. My sex life isnt regular, and I acted like an idiot. Can we please settle this before I go away. I havent touched you in almost a month" Mitch said. Naomi stared at hom with piercing eyes:" I am debating whether to send you to the guest room, and scream at you some more, or let you in here to do things with me, since we will not be seeing each other for ten days again after tomorrow. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter, but you had better be very, very nice to me, Mister, you got it?" Naomi said, threateningly, to a nod from Mitch. That night, they got into bed, and Mitch ever so slowly made love to Naomi. As he enveloped her, his breath caught in his throat:" God, I love you. You dont know how much. I am such an idiot, and I am so sorry. Thank you for agreeing to do this with me before I leave. I know you arent happy with me right now" Mitch said. "My motives weren't all about you. I needed some too with you being gone for ten days after tomorrow. When you get home, we are going to discuss what you did with the couneslor. You need to realize when you screw up, and hurt me, and you did that time." Naomi said. As he lay there with Naomi, he wasnt paying much attention to her feet, so he decided to ask her:" Is it okay if I focus on the feet, I mean?' "They arent very clean. Go get a washcloth, and wash them down, but dont overdo it with the foot worship tonight, just a little, okay. I am still not happy with you" Naomi said. Mitch did as he was told, and washed Naomi's bare feet down with a washcloth, then, after kissing them, and sucking on her toes a bit, he teasingly ran his fingers over her bare feet, not intentionally tickling her as if she was tied, or it was a full tickle session, but more so teasingly, to get a bit of what he wanted, and not to get on her bad side. Naomi, being very ticklish, was, of course, affected by the tickling, she flexed her toes, and kept letting out girlish, but controlled giggles. Her nipples were becoming increasingly hardened from the tickling, and Mitch went up to her breasts, and began fondling them, and sucking on her nipples ever so lightly, causing her to moan, and have an orgasm. "If I didn't love you so much, you would be in so much trouble right now!" Naomi said.
The next evening, after spending a relatively quiet day at home, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to New York. "When you get home, we are going to discuss what you did with the couneslor. My letting you make love to me doesnt mean I excuse your behavior, because I dont. It was just practical for us to make love, with you leaving tonight for ten days, and all." She said. Mitch nodded, and kissed Naomi:" I am so sorry, and I am going to spend the next homestand making it up to you" Mitch said.
That Saturday night, minus Naomi, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be a young mother, whose children were huge fans of the team. The team had promised the mother an autographed baseball signed by all the players, as well as tickets, visits to the clubhouse for her family, and free food, with only one request, that she allow herself to be tickled at that Saturday's tickle party. Her husband was in attendance, and along with her, agreed to the request. The petite young mother was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling the mother on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with his fingers, as more giggles erupted from her: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AH THATS TICKLISH! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next tickler, attacking the mother on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as further giggles came from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, positioning himself at the mother's feet. He attacked the mother's feet with fingers, a feather, ice, an electric toothbrush, and his tounge, over her toes and soles. The mother went beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the mother was untied.
So, as the road trip began, there were issues between Mitch and Naomi that would have to be settled in counesling on the next homestand, and in the next edition of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

So Mitch put his foot in his mouth almost literally. It was an unclaculated move but I think he's suffered enough. At least the baseball is going okay. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Yes, happy, Mitch was acting a bit selfish there. Thank you for the praise, it is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Mitch was extremely selfish..sorry Mitchell, somehow i missed this installment..great as usual and nice twists to the story..

You're welcome, and yes, he was. Thanks for commenting on my story. It is appreciated. I'm going to post on the other one you commented on, and write a new one now.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back