• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet, Sweet Revenge, Starring: Penelope Cruz

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
NOTE: from now on, at the beginning of my stories im gonna have a link to the ticklee in the story (if they're a celeb). i feel this helps the reader visualize it better. Stick with me though, cause i dont know how to make it blue and where u can click it and go there, so until i learn how or someone teaches me, you'll have to do it the old fashioned way:)

http://www.famousbabes.com/pics119penelopeC/penelopeC117.jpg

Enjoy!!:)

Penelope was in a very good mood. She had just gotten a very sexy new dress, got a new role in an upcoming movie, and to top it off, her wedding with Tom Cruise was tomorrow. It couldn't get much better. She laid down in her comfy bed of her condo, she lived alone, atleast until tomorrow when she would move in with Tom. She put on her flannel button up p.j. top and her flannel baggy p.j. bottoms and fell asleep rather quickly with all the excitement going on through her head.

In her sleep, she felt something on her wrists, then her ankles, and she quickly woke up. Too late though, as she found herself tied spread eagle on her bed, covers off, and she couldn't move a bit.

"What the hell happened!!?" Penelope screamed, very frightened.

Suddenly a dark form walked in front of her bed, and stood there menacingly.

"W-who are you??" Penelope asked.

The shadowy figure clapped once, and the lights burst on, and Penelope saw who it was...Nicole Kidman!!

Her fiery red hair hung down on her shoulders, and she wore a jet black shirt with tight black leather pants.

She then sat at the foot of the bed.

"So Penelope, wondering why your tied up like this?" Nicole asked.

"Well, yes," Penelope said, feeling relieved it wasn't a burgular.

"So i can get my revenge!" Nicole said, suddenly turning angry.

Penelope just layed there in total confusion.

"You took my husband, and before you get married, your gonna pay for it!" Nicole growled.

A lightbulb went off in Penelope's head.

"Nice try Nicole, but when your done and people find the marks, you'll go to jail," Penelope smiled.

"Good try, but what i plan on doing won't even leave a mark," Nicole returned the grin.

"What are you gonna do?" Penelope asked, her bottom lip was quivering in fear.

"Are you...ticklish Penelope?" Nicole asked smiling a mile wide, flexing her long fingers, and long nails.

"You-you're gonna..tickle me?" Penelope asked still confused a bit.

"Yup," Nicole said gleefully.

"Tough luck sister! I'm not ticklish!" Penelope said defiantly.

"Bullshit, i know your ticklish," Nicole shot back.

"Nope, sorry," Penelope replied, shaking her head back and forth.

"Why don't we just fine out, okay?" Nicole asked as she flexed her fingers once more.

"F-fine," Penelope began to get a little nervous.

Nicole then turned to Penelope's cute little feet. Bare and immobile...perfect :devil:

Nicole began to stroke Penelope's left pink sole softly with her long nails, she looked up at Penelope, no reaction.

"Nice try bitch!" Penelope spat.

"You'll be taking that back!" Nicole then tried Penelope's other foot, still no reaction.

Nicole began to look frusturated.

"Sorry if your little evi plan didn't work," Penelope smiled, even though she was tied up, and at Nicole's mercy.

"You know, a girl ain't only ticklish in one place," Nicole began to slither sexily up the bed, and straddled Penelope's waist.

"Good luck," Penelope cracked a smile.

"You'll be the one needing luck when i tickle you half to death!"

Nicole then slowly unbutton Penelope's flannel shirt, and then removed it from the sexy brunette, and tossed it to the floor.

"Kinky," Penelope was actually enjoying this, seeing Nicole fail and get so mad.

Nicole just got madder and madder, and furiously dug her nails into Penelope's bare, slinky, tanned side.

"Haaahahahahahehehehahahahhehehahahahahahaeeee!!!!!" Penelope burst into a mix of squeals and loud, belly-laughs.

"I knew it!" Nicole's big blue eyes lighted up with excitement, as she worked her long nails up and down Penelope's sides.

"Haaahahahahheeeeeehehehepleeeeheheheheheheeneeneneneeeeee!!!!!!"

Penelope tried to form words, but she couldn't she was engulfed in extreme laughter.

Her thin body bucked madly against the soft, bouncy bed, and her long brown hair swooshed back and forth with each sudden movement.

Nicole then suddenly stopped, only to pull something from her pants pocket, an electric toothbrushe!!

"No, you wouldn't!!!" Penelop screamed, tugging fitfullu at her bonds.

"Please oh god don't!!!!!!!!" Penelope begged.

Nicole didn't answer, she just smiled...and brought the toothbrushe closer....and closer, as it hummed.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzz.." the electric toothbrush hummed as it was inches from Penelope's flat abs.

"Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" Penelop begged, sucking in her cute tummy, trying to get away.

Then it hit, the small, bristles which constantly jiggled made contact with her toned tummy, and made small, quick circles all over her cute, sexy tummy.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahaheheheheeeeehahahahiehehahaahahaheheiehehehahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Penelope went insane, bucking furiously and tugging so hard at the bonds, only to be forced back to the bed.

Nicole buzzed the toothbrushe deeper into her tummy, now circling her bellybutton lightly, veeeery lightly, making Penelope go absolutely wild.

N-not myyyyhehehahahahahahb-bellybuttonnnnhahahahahheheheeheaaa!!!!"

Penelope couldn't take it, as she shook back and forth wildly, her red bra holding her perky breasts somewhat still.

Nicole then put the toothbrush dow, leaving it buzzing on her abs, while she took her hands and slid them down Penelope's silky sides.

Penelope burst with giddy giggles as she shut her eyes tight and laughed crazily.

Nicole then positioned her dangling fingers over Penelope's taunt ribcage, which at the sides protruded from her skin a good deal.

Nicole then dropped them furiously as she stroked back and forth across the ribs, playing them like a piano. She made sure to get each little rib individually, focusing the tickles on one spot, then switching to tiny tickles on all ribs.

Sweat and tears poured down Penelope's cheeks, as laughter formed a non stop river out of her gaping mouth, she was in tickle hell. She never knew she was this sensitive, until now.

Nicole then unstrapped Penelope's bra with one quick flick of the wrist and began stroking Penelope's firm breasts.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheeheheheheeheheeee!!!!!!!" Penelope burst into child-like giggles, as her free breasts jiggled like crazy.

Nicole then out of nowhere, lowered her lucious red lips right above Penelope's bellybutton, and blew a long, ticklish raspberry.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Penelope squealed.

Nicole then immdeiately went to her armpits, stroking them soooooo softly Penelope thought she would go nuts!

Penelope's armpits were perfection. Soft, with absoulutely no hair at all, and oustretched in this position, more ticklish and sexier than ever.

Nicole grabbed the toothbrushe again and dug it furiously into Penelope's left armpit, and then the right, and back and forth for the next hour...

Just when Penelope thought she would pass out, Nicole finally stopped, put the toothbrushe back in her pocket and got up.

"W-what's going o-on?" Penelope asked sucking in air, although happy the tickling had stopped.

"I'm done, i got my fill of revenge," Nicole said, sounding quite satisfied.

"Thank god,' Penelope said quietly to herself.

"Are you gonna untie me?"

"No, i think it will be cute when Tom finds you like this, oh yeah, and look at your tummy," Nicole winked.

Penelope looked down at her perfectly tanned tummy, and saw written in big black marker: TICKLE ME TOM, IT TURNS ME ON SOOO MUCH!!!

"But i'll just tell him what you did!" Penelope said.

"Noooo you won't," Nicole said in a sing-song voice as she grabbed a big piece of masking tpae and stuck in on Penelope's mouth, and then quickyl left the condo.

"Mphphpphhhmppphhhhmhhhhh!!!!!!"

THE END

how'd u like this one? and do u think the pic idea is good?

Oh, that crazy Nicole! She's a pip!

How do you crank these great stories out so fast, Tummy? Have you been taking speed-writing lessons from Dave? Maybe I should just be grateful. Keep em coming! :D

Oh, how I liked this. The ending is one of my favorite secenarios, the 'lee with writing or a sign inviting others to tickle her while she's gagged. You're really becoming quite a good writer, Tummy. Thanks for sharing these.:cool:

I agree Dave, i mean who could resist Penelope Cruz tied to a bed with 'tickle me' written on her cute tummy?? :evilha:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back