• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ties That Bind - M/F

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
“I may still decide to change.” As usual, Marina opened the bedroom door and angled it to get the best light for the full-length mirror on the back. She twisted left, right, then back again, staring at herself while ironing out imperceptible wrinkles and imperfections in the smooth, sheer black dress. <i>Not bad</i>. It was a good fit, but not good enough for her discriminating eye. As she turned to walk away, she noticed two strands of hair that had stubbornly refused to remain in formation. With a swift flip of her experienced hand, they were summarily commanded back in place.

“Hurry up. We’re late.”

“Do we have to go?” John replied. He didn’t bother look in her direction. He knew what her response would be.

“Yes.” Marina replied robotically.

John persisted. “But it’s not really that important. You know, we really don’t have to show up to <i>every</i> one of these thi—”

“We’re going.” Still looking into the mirror, she stretched out her right arm. That was his cue to help fasten the bracelet she held in her palm. As came up beside her to take it, his movements disturbed the air just enough for the faint smell of her perfume to fill his senses. He pretended not to notice. <i>Focus</i>. He fumbled with the clasp as usual, and, as usual, it fell to the ground.

“I guess I should wear a tie this time,” he stated blandly as he rose to resume manipulating her slender wrist. As usual, she ignored him while ironing out two more invisible wrinkles from the front of her dress. On this attempt he took a standing position between her outstretched arm and the mirror. He saw her lean away slightly to continue scrutinizing her reflection. <i>I could be planting a bomb on her now and she probably wouldn’t notice</i>. It was taking him a bit longer than usual to affix the clasp, but it was a new bracelet so he knew she’d expect him to be clumsier with it than usual.

“Why can’t you women dress yourselves?” he teased. She continued primping in silence. John said this every time she asked for his assistance. They both knew the routine so he played it by the book. Pausing on his task, he continued holding her wrist then dangled her necklace in front of her for an instant.

“I should be able to get this on easier than the bracelet. I’m still working on that.” Marina sighed then assumed her standard “will-you-please-fasten-my-necklace” position. A little odd, but so is John. Still facing the mirror, she leaned her head forward slightly and used both hands to gently hold her long blond locks away from her neck.

John stifled a chuckle at the sight of the dark, silk necktie that now hung lazily from Marina’s right wrist and draped down her back. She might have noticed it if she wasn’t still looking for non-existent imperfections in her dress. He took note of his own reflection in the mirror. Pokerfaced, he strung the beaded necklace around her neck and secured the clasp almost instantly, but he pretended to fumble about for several seconds.

“I thought you said you could handle this one.” Marina was staring blankly at the floor.

“I can. Can you?” With that, John didn’t waste another second. He deftly wrapped a second necktie around her left wrist and tied it off. It took only a second for Marina to react.

“What are you doing?! Stop! No! Don’t mess up—you bastard!” She continued to spew expletives at him, but he didn’t wait for her to finish before he’d nudged her forward and flung the loose ends of the ties over the top of the door. He took a risk that they’d both make it over far enough without falling back, but it paid off. With a sure kick and a thud the door slammed, clamping the neckties into the upper jamb.

“Stop! We’re going to be la—” She stopped short as he tickled her tummy and ribs with skillful vigor. Between fit of giggles she struggled to study her predicament to undo the simple restraints. To break free she knew she had to act quickly, but every time she grabbed at her wrists, her concentration broke as his fingers danced over her sensitive sides. Each time they did, she weakened with helpless laughter. <i>Dammit!</i> The sheer, form-fitting dress provided no protection against the ticklish sensations. And though her arms tensed, and flexed, and her muscles pulled the ties tight, the ties held fast.

“They’re holding quite well. Don’t you think?” John whispered in her ear and turned her towards him. The twist forced her closer to the mirror and pulled her arms slightly higher. He toyed with her ticklish ribs once more and forced her to giggle and laugh through gritted teeth and determined eyes. She was far too ticklish to resist like this without tiring for long and they both knew it.

John saw she was determined to escape as quickly as she could, but he just smiled devilishly and tickled her anew. He knew her weaknesses well, and each well-placed touch sent ticklish shocks through her body that cause her to recoil in giggles. He watched her struggle vainly against the ties even as her heels stomped the floor and she kicked violently towards him. <i>Whoa. Close.</i>

“Oh no you don’t! Turn around if you can’t behave.”

He spun her towards the mirror once more, and the ties twisted another half-turn. Again her arms rose, but she just laughed and bucked hysterically while he explored every ticklish part of her torso. Through watery eyes she eventually caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, panting, mascara beginning to run, more than a few insolent hairs out of place, and a few beads of sweat already beginning to form on her brow. <i>Goddam him! </i> It frustrated her that she laughed in spite of herself. It frustrated her even more that he knew she secretly enjoyed it.

“Are you ready to behave? Good. I’ll take those adorable giggles of yours as a yes.” He teased, but he never let her respond. Instead he cleverly clawed her side causing her to lose her balance, then swiftly spun her a full turn toward the mirror again.

“Weeeeeee!” he taunted. By now her arms were fully extended and the twisted ties held her against the mirror in a tip-toe stance, her shoes nearly sliding beneath her on the hardwood floor. Condensation formed on the glass with each breath she took. The tickling paused just long enough for Marina to become aware of her predicament. <i>ohmigod.</i> Leaning more heavily on the ties for support, she felt her resistance waning.

“We don’t really have to go to the party tonight, do we?” he whispered.

His fingers ever-so-lightly wriggled beneath her armpits and along her sides while she pondered his question. Marina replied with pleas for mercy between peals of laughter and screams. Then she threatened. Rather, her words bore threats, but her once-angry tone was overpowered by girlish squeals and giggles. Then she pleaded again. Her thoughts were frenzied, but she didn’t answer his question. <i>No! Stay strong</i>. She refused.

She didn’t immediately notice when his right hand began undoing the hook the right side of her dress. She didn’t notice exactly when the tickling sensation that moved down her side was accompanied by a sensation of cool air brushing against her skin. She also failed to notice that every struggle she made brought her dress lower and lower….at first. Before long, however, her little black dress lay in a crumpled heap about her ankles while her slender body, now moist with perspiration, squirmed against the mirror. Her struggles rattled the door whenever she moved, but neither of them cared anymore.

Soon, between giggles, she felt his gentle kisses at the nape of her neck, then ticklish nibbles at her shoulder blades, then delicately down her spine, below her bra, at the small of her back. Fingers that once kneaded her sides were now smoothly gliding over her panty line and expertly tickling her inner thighs. <i>No</i>. First there…then there. <i>Not there</i>. She was so ticklish. <i>It’s too much</i>. She bit her lower lip. Her knees buckled. Leaning her head back she shrieked then shook the door then let loose a burst of hearty laughter. Unlike her resistance, the ties held.

John took a break to assess the condition of his victim. Only the sound of her breathing could be heard. He brushed a few limp strands of hair away from her eyes. They were closed now, but a serious frown was on her face. <i>Could be trouble</i>. He was still hopeful.

“Time to go, we’re late,” he quipped. Her eyes were still closed. She took a few seconds to respond. <i>Big trouble</i>.

After a long pause, Marina turned her head aside. After delivered him a smoldering stare she said, “You know, we really don’t have to show up to <i>every</i> one of these things.”

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:
Wow, what a sexy story!
Those ties must have been made with some incredibly strong material.
Kissing and tickling is very erotic! I loved it! Nice job.

Helena said:
:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:
Wow, what a sexy story!
Those ties must have been made with some incredibly strong material.
Kissing and tickling is very erotic! I loved it! Nice job.
Ty, Helena. :Kiss2:
So how many ties do you think would it take to bind you? ;)

ack what a pun you just made to Helena lol..anyway nice story, i didn't know you wrote..nicely done and great descriptions..

:yowzer: MrPartickler, LOLOL :yowzer:
You are evil! Any ties that bind me while I am being tickled, twisted, and teased better be strong.

isabeau said:
ack what a pun you just made to Helena lol..anyway nice story, i didn't know you wrote..nicely done and great descriptions..
Thanks Isabeau, I knew you'd love the pun! (Oh and thanks for saying the story wasn't bad either!) :D

I wrote a few stories (not many), but this is the first I posted here. I don't visit this section too often, but I'll have to start checking out what this subforum with its many talented authors (including yourself) have to offer. :)

Helena said:
:yowzer: MrPartickler, LOLOL :yowzer:
You are evil! Any ties that bind me while I am being tickled, twisted, and teased better be strong.
Be careful what you wish for.... :2poke:

MrPartickler said:
Thanks Isabeau, I knew you'd love the pun! (Oh and thanks for saying the story wasn't bad either!) :D

I wrote a few stories (not many), but this is the first I posted here. I don't visit this section too often, but I'll have to start checking out what this subforum with its many talented authors (including yourself) have to offer. :)

welllllllllllllll you better read my stories since i commented on yours hehe..just kidding.. well write more, i demand it...

isabeau said:
welllllllllllllll you better read my stories since i commented on yours hehe..just kidding.. well write more, i demand it...
lol...you're giving me reading and writing assignments?! I guess I'd better get cracking then, huh? :jester:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back