• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Rotten Apples, Three Sweet Peaches, Texas Turnoff, And Sweet Tropical Delights

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. Their first stop was New York, where they played very poorly, blowing three straight ninth inning leads to the Mets at Shea Stadium, and losing all three games. Things got better when they went to Atlanta, as they swept three straight games from the reeling Atlanta Braves. Finally, they ended up in Houston, and lost two out of three there. The trip ended with an overall four and five record, not bad considering the poor play early in the road trip. The team returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the middle America teams.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday, Naomi was there. Considering the problems they had on the last homestand, and the fact that they had barely seen each other in a month, relations between them were awkward when Mitch came through the door. "I know we have a counseling session tomorrow, but what do you want to do tonight?" Mitch asked. "I'm not sure. Part of me wants to fuck your brains out, and another part of me wants to scream at you, and tell you to get out of here" Naomi said. "I dont know why I have these racing thoughts in my mind when things are strained between us. You would be furious if you knew what I was thinking right now" Mitch said. "Okay, well, now you have me curious, so what, the ladder?" Naomi asked. "No, actually, I just wish you could take off your top, so I could see your boobs" Mitch said. Naomi began to laugh:" That's actually PG rated compared to what I thought you were going to ask me to do. Yes, I can take off my top, and show you my boobs" Naomi said, undoing her short teri, and exposing her bare breasts. Mitch stared at Naomi's firm, beautiful breasts. Not normally a breast man, seeing his wife's chest naked in front of him, caused his penis to stiffen. "Can I make love to you?" Mitch asked, sheppishly, not knowing what her response would be. "Yes, you can make love to me. We can love tonight, and deal with our problems tomorrow" Naomi said, pulling down her panties, and showing Mitch her naked vagina, which made his penis stiffen incredibly hard. "I love you, you know that, right?" Mitch said, as he kissed Naomi from head to toes. "Yes, American, I know you love me. I wouldnt be here if I didnt know that" Naomi said, as Mitch was inside of her. "I didnt come home to flatter you so that you'd fall over and fuck me. If you had said no, I would have accepted that until counseling tomorrow, but I'm glad you agreed to do this with me" Mitch said, kissing Naomi passionately on the lips. "It's okay, I am supposed to do these things with you. Wife, remember?" Naomi replied. "I wont ask to tie you up and do bondage for a while if you dont want to do that, just a little foot kissing and a brief sole tickle during sex, okay?" Mitch asked. "Let's not make plans, we'll see how this homestand plays out. Let me turn over, rub my back, and give me a massage, to relax me" Naomi said. "Your wish is my command, Madam" Mitch said, as Naomi turned over, and he gave her a long sensual back rub, and kissed her back, legs, and soles, as she was lying on her belly. Naomi was very relaxed from the back rub, and wet inside. The sex session didnt cure the couple's ills, but it did help to relax both of them, to deal with the issues at hand the next day.
The next day, Mitch and Naomi went to counseling. Once there, Naomi brought up the issue of what Mitch did that caused their bad fight:" I was another continent, 10,000 miles away, running to my sick mother, and he started in with his little sex questions over the phone. It doesnt bother me to do a cyber sex show if he's on the road, or to discuss my feet in normal phone calls with him if he's away. What he did was wrong. It wasnt the time. They are just feet, Mitch. You get them several times a week, for the rest of your life, but you need to exercise restraint if you know I'm not in a good mood. I know I am supposed to do all the foot stuff for you, the ladder standing, the tickling, and such, and I am okay with all of it. 99.9% of the time, unless I am ill or we have a fight, or something is wrong, if you want my feet, my shoes come off if they are on, and I give them to you. That other.01%, you need to contain yourself. You didnt, and I freaked. I hope this session solves this issue. I want us to have a good time while you are here. I love doing things for you, and letting you tickle me, and making love with you, but my feelings need to count too, and you acted like I was some kind of sex slave, at a bad time. That isnt acceptable" Naomi said. "I know, hun, and I am sorry" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips.
That night, their issues settled, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to open their homestand, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She pitched well, allowing only two runs in eight innings. The Good Guys didnt hit much, but Duff managed to save the day, coming in with a one run lead in the ninth, and hanging on, for a 3-2 victory. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He allowed one run over eight innings, and left tied, 1-1 in the eighth. Mitch, who had settled his issues with Naomi, got a big eighth inning started, one that ended with a Grand Slam homer by the catcher Barney. The Good Guys had trouble holding the lead in the ninth, but Naomi ended up getting the save, after Bynes and Duff nearly screwed things up, and the Good Guys hung on, 5-4. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She allowed only one run in eight innings, but the Good Guys did not hit, getting only four hits, and falling 1-0.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi went to a counesling session, a team workout, then met up with other players at the hotel to gamble and relax.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. It was a back and forth seesaw game. The Good Guys led 7-4 going into the ninth, before Duff gave up a two run blast to the Cubs. Naomi came on, to save the day, gaining another save, as the Good Guys hung on to win, 7-6. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched eight shutout innings on Saturday night. In the ninth, in a tie game, Duff came in again, and promptly served up a two run homer, earning a chorus of boos, and the loss, 2-0, as well as a headline in the paper:" Boom Boom Duff serves up another dinger" Sniderman was asked about his closer's struggles after the game, and said he had no intentions of removing his young phenom from the ninth inning role. Kate Hudson opposed Kerry Wood on a perfect Sunday afternoon. Kate was magnificent that day, striking out twelve Cubs. With a scoreless tie in the ninth, and Duff's struggles, Sniderman elected to stick with his ace, Kate, despite the fact that she had thrown 129 pitches in the game. Kate managed to get through the ninth without allowing a run, and, in the bottom half, Mitch finished the series in dramatic fashion, by hitting a long homerun into the bullpen, for a 1-0 Good Guy victory.
St Louis invaded Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was shelled for six runs early. The Good Guys, however, fought back in the middle innings, and almost rallied, before finally falling, 9-6. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She permitted two runs on six hits in six innings. This time, the Good Guys got a little hitting for her, scoring four runs in the bottom of the sixth, and hanging on, for a 4-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright Wednesday in front of a sellout. She had very good stuff that day, allowing but one run over seven innings on a hot day. The Good Guys were lucky that she didnt allow many runs, because they didnt get many. Leading 2-1 in the ninth, Duff came on, and, with a screaming sellout crowd behind her, saved the game, to come away with a 2-1 Paradise triumph, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It had been a rocky homestand early, due to Mitch and Naomi's issues, but, hopefully, as Mitch packed his bags to head for Pittsburgh, things would be more tranquil.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be Mitch and Naomi's male therapist, who wanted to participate in the tickling, to see just what all the fuss was about. The handsome 40ish dark haired shrink was stripped to his underwear, and tied hands and feet to the bed. Kate Hudson began the tickle on the therapist's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ACK! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling the therapist on his sides, underarms, ribs, and belly, with fingers, as he howled, and bucked at his restraints:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THATS TICKLISH! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rachel Leigh Cook was the next tickler, attacking the therapist's hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs buckled and bucked like a bull's and he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Finally, Naomi was next, tickling the soles of the therapist's feet. She attacked his feet with fingers, two feathers over his soles, and inbetween his ten toes, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. This drove the therapist beserk! He wiggled his toes and jerked his feet as much as the bounds would allow, and howled with hysterical laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I GIVE UP! NOO! NOO! NOOO! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted therapist was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. What had started as a rocky homestand, ended with the couple parting ways with things hopefully more settled. Would the tranquil times continue, or would more rockiness prevail? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

So Mitch and Naomi are back on and running at full steam ahead. Wondered how that situation would turn out. Another great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Yes, they are back in the saddle, so to speak.
Thanks again for your support as always, it is appreciated. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

hmmm if i know Mitch and Naomi, the peace won't last long..they have a very emotional relationship, filled with passion, love, yet tempers and pride on both sides..great installment, and i loved that the therapist decided to experience what all the fuss was about firsthand..

Thank you, Melanie. I am glad you enjoyed my story. Stay tuned, I will write another one either tonight or very soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back