• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blondetourage Tour: B-day Party at Passive Arts

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
The Blondetourage Tour of 2006 continues as a goddess celebrates her birthday, Passive Arts style.

The Bacchanal begins Saturday evening, September 9, at the fabulous monthly DV8 party (complete with cake--- thank you, John). DV8 begins at 9 pm and there is a $10.00 admission fee.

Part two (every good drama has a second act) will be a play party the next day at Passive Arts from 2-3. Not only will the gorgeous and oh so witty Mistress Ferral be joining us, but she will be in charge of the birthday spanking.

And this will be followed by another fabulous bar-b-q by chef extraordinaire, John. Again there will be another $10.00 admission fee (for both play and feast) Please be aware there will be guests from many different “worlds” so tickling may or may not be the big focus this time around---although I can guarantee some bellydancing.

If you are interested in either or both events, please pm me, as we need to know size of cake (size does matter you know) and you will need to be on the guest list for Sunday.

bellystrokes said:
The Blondetourage Tour of 2006 continues as a goddess celebrates her birthday, Passive Arts style.

The Bacchanal begins Saturday evening, September 9, at the fabulous monthly DV8 party (complete with cake--- thank you, John). DV8 begins at 9 pm and there is a $10.00 admission fee.

Part two (every good drama has a second act) will be a play party the next day at Passive Arts from 2-3. Not only will the gorgeous and oh so witty Mistress Ferral be joining us, but she will be in charge of the birthday spanking.

And this will be followed by another fabulous bar-b-q by chef extraordinaire, John. Again there will be another $10.00 admission fee (for both play and feast) Please be aware there will be guests from many different “worlds” so tickling may or may not be the big focus this time around---although I can guarantee some bellydancing.

If you are interested in either or both events, please pm me, as we need to know size of cake (size does matter you know) and you will need to be on the guest list for Sunday.

:dropatear :dropatear :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry:

isabeau said:

Yeah, the concept of another b-day saddens me too----hehehehe

Seriously my lovely, think of all the new paths you have travelled since you began this journey a year ago. And you are building momentum, so keep questing!!!!! Let's see what you can reflect upon in another year---hehehehe---oy! heheeehehe

bellystrokes said:
Yeah, the concept of another b-day saddens me too----hehehehe

Seriously my lovely, think of all the new paths you have travelled since you began this journey a year ago. And you are building momentum, so keep questing!!!!! Let's see what you can reflect upon in another year---hehehehe---oy! heheeehehe

you are so right i have traveled far since the journey began a year ago..and if i can't make this, which i know i can't, i'll keep my thoughts up until the next Passive Arts gathering..one day we will meet, of this i'm convinced..

and tsk tsk Illtcklu lol..

isabeau said:
you are so right i have traveled far since the journey began a year ago..and if i can't make this, which i know i can't, i'll keep my thoughts up until the next Passive Arts gathering..one day we will meet, of this i'm convinced..

and tsk tsk Illtcklu lol..

Now that is goddess thinking!!!!!!

Strider said:
Is there a dress code?

For DV8 I am encouraging corsets and fetish clothing. The next day, dress for Ferral, if you know what I mean. I want people to be in their comfort zone or maybe a little out of it. Oh hell, raven beauty, go for it!!!!!!

Strider said:
Is there a dress code?

um for you??? noooooooooooo no dress code.. :woot: um did i say that outloud??? throws cold water over self..

Oh hell, raven beauty, go for it!!!!!!

god, I love it when you call me that.

Izzy, bad girl. Get your mind out of the gutter, hehe

Strider said:

me???? but the idea of you in a state of dress or undress code makes me get in that gutter..does that make sense? how about a vampire???? or hmm a fishnet shirt, black eye make up....ok i believe i will quit now..must take cold shower..must take cold shower..

Strider said:

mmmmmmmmmm, well you are loved!!!!
And come on, would we want Izzy to be a good girl all the time?????
(drying off yet, gf?)

bellystrokes said:
mmmmmmmmmm, well you are loved!!!!
And come on, would we want Izzy to be a good girl all the time?????
(drying off yet, gf?)

yea you tell him...and drying off as i type...

isabeau said:
me???? but the idea of you in a state of dress or undress code makes me get in that gutter..does that make sense? how about a vampire???? or hmm a fishnet shirt, black eye make up....ok i believe i will quit now..must take cold shower..must take cold shower..
......I could use a shower............... *goes to get rubber ducky and a towel*

Illtcklu said:
......I could use a shower............... *goes to get rubber ducky and a towel*

fishnets and black eye make up does it to you too?

fishnets and black eye make up does it to you too?

Well, I may wear my fishnet shirt, or I may do the mod-vampire thing and wear a shirt and tie (non-traditional designs, of course) combined with eye makeup and my leopard creepers.

Sigh, decisions decisions.

Strider said:
Well, I may wear my fishnet shirt, or I may do the mod-vampire thing and wear a shirt and tie (non-traditional designs, of course) combined with eye makeup and my leopard creepers.

Sigh, decisions decisions.

did it suddenly get hot in here? or has my AC gone on the blitz... :eek: :yowzer:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back