• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK mainstream question

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hello everyone,

I was just dropping a line to see if anyone had any more luck trying to get information on Victoria Beckham getting tickled on SMTV or the other BBC tickling scene with the 6 teenagers getting their feet tickled. I remember seeing a post a little while ago that showed some promise but haven't heard anything since.
I've tried doing a little investigating myself but haven't had much success. Anyone else have any luck or are we just chalking this up to an unfortunate lost tickling scene?

Take care everyone,

Pips

uk mainstream tickling

dont know anything about the vic beckham tickling incident. but i downloaded a fairly mediocre quality clip of the teenage girls getting their feet tickled from that programme which explored the sences. would be happy to send the clip to you. its in real play format. i cant remember the exact url from which i downloaded it.

you could zip it and send it to me at [email protected] if you want. In response to the Posh Spice query, if you live in the UK I'd really appreciate if anyone calls the number I posted in the Ticklish Celebs section under the original thread. It's on the last page. They could call and ask for anyway to obtain a tape straight from the channel. That would be the most kickass thing in the world!

Were you able to download the actual clip? All I got was a 48K document claiming to be a realplayer file that just linked to the stored file on the web.

How were you able to actually download it?

uk mainstream tickling

i just right clicked on the link and saved to my zipdrive.

And you got a real clip, not just the 48K link? If so, could you maybe email it to [email protected], or post it someplace? There's no sign of the show being repeated (at least yet) or coming to the U.S. (at least so far), so the clip is better than nothing.

Thanks.

clip

just e-mailed this clip to both of you that provided addresses. hope it works.

I imagine other people might want this also so its probably just better to upload it somewhere for all.

please do! Im sure all would be grateful. I know I will be. Nobody know about Victoria Beckham? Thats a real shame.

Do you people realize this thread is almost four years old? :p

But since it's been resurrected, please send me the clip(s), or better yet, post it/them if possible. Thanks. :D

Haha, I'd appreciate this too actually... if the guy with the clip is still here/alive, I'd be very happy if he could email it to [email protected]

please post it on the forum so we can all download it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back