• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture In The Enchanted Forest(m/f)

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
Please be gentle it is my first story! Without further ado......

Tickle Torture in the Enchanted Forest​

As an 18 year old princess, I was used to being treated with the utmost respect. I was about 5’8 and 120 pounds. I was often told that my blonde hair and green eyes often caused males to stop and stare. One day that all changed. It was a normal day for me, nothing exciting at all had happened. I attended all my lessons and I decided to go for a horseback ride out in the countryside. I waited impatiently as my favorite horse, Star, was prepared for me. I named her as such because she was white with a black star-looking shape on her right shoulder.

I mounted her and told my guards I wanted to go out alone. This was going to turn out to be a big mistake for me. I rode off, leaving my guards watching from the entrance of the barn. I rode Star to a secluded area and dismounted her. The area I was in was very beautiful, with a small pond filled with fresh water. The trees enclosing it provided a lot of shade if it was a hot day. I petted Star's nose and praised her, "Good girl, Star. You're my favorite horse!"

As I wrapped my arms around her neck, I had no idea that we were being watched. I heard a twig snap and I turned around. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. I mounted Star and started to go back to the palace. I heard another horse behind me and I stopped Star. The hoof beats stopped as soon as I stopped. I kept going and every time I stopped they stopped as well. I was too scared to look behind me, but I finally worked up the courage to look behind me. As I looked behind me I saw a man riding a beautiful black horse. I turned back around and worked Star into a fast gallop. As she galloped, I fell off of her.

I got up right away and ran after her yelling, "Star! Stop! Please stop!" But she didn't stop. I looked over my shoulder and the horseman was fast approaching. I ran in a different direction as I assumed he would not follow me. I was sadly mistaken. He steered his horse to follow me. I ran as fast as I could, but I tripped over something that I did not see. I clambered to my feet but he was right behind me and grabbed my wrist and whirled me around. "I demand that you let me go at once!"

The man who had captured me was young, I would say 25, with dazzling blue eyes and wavy brown hair. I narrowed my eyes as he tied my wrists behind my back and tied my ankles together so I would not be able to run away. As he lifted me onto his horse, I again demanded, “As Princess of France, I will make sure will have your head permanently detached from your shoulders if you do not release me!”

He merely smiled and climbed onto the horse and stirred the horse in a gallop. We soon arrived at a small cottage way out into the reclusive countryside. He got off and pulled me onto his shoulder. When we entered the cottage I noticed it was empty except for a table in the center of the one room cottage. There were shelves lining one wall but I could not see what was laying upon them because he laid me down on the table. He untied my legs and I immediately began kicking at him. He pinned my ankles down and slid off my size 10 riding boots. I kept trying to kick him away from me but he ran his nails down my left foot.

I squealed and tried to pull my foot away from him. He then proceeded to remove my riding pants and shirt, so all that I was left in was my bra and underwear. I demanded of him, “You put my shirt and pants back on this instant!”

He spoke for the first time and said, “But, Princess, you looked so awfully hot in those restrictive clothes, and I thought that you would be more comfortable in just your under things. If not I can always remove your under things as well,” as he reached and pulled on one of the strings of my underwear and it loosened slightly.
I arched my back and said, “No! No, I am fine thank you! Please leave them on!” I squirmed as he started to reply.

He chuckled and said, “Darling Princess, I do believe that you are still too defiant for my liking! Let’s see if I can change that!” With that he walked to the wall where the shelves were located and selected a blindfold for me. I turned my head this way and that as he put the blindfold on. He then tickled me underneath my chin. I giggled and pressed my chin to my chest. “Hmmm, is the Princess ticklish? It cannot be true! No one of royal bloodline would have such a weakness!”

I stammered nervously, “Of course I am not ticklish! I have power! I would never have such a commoner’s trait as being ticklish!” He didn’t reply as he walked away from me and I wondered what he was doing. I shrieked and giggled as I felt something soft tickle my ear.

He whispered into my ear, “It seems that you are indeed ticklish, my princess.” He went and sat by my feet. I squealed when he ran what I assumed to be a feather underneath all ten of my toes. He kept tickling under my toes and I laughed and curled my toes tightly.

“We can’t have any of that Princess!” He proceeded to pull my toes back and tickle the feather up and down my bare sole. I continued to thrash and laugh as he kept tickling my sole. He stopped and asked, “I wonder if you are ticklish anywhere else, Princess?”

My eyes went wide and I stammered, “N-no, please no more tickling!”

He moved and decided to dig his fingers into my stomach. I arched my back as I giggled and laughed. “Awww! The poor Princess is so ticklish here!” He continued to tickle my stomach. I squirmed around as he placed the tip of the feather into my belly button. That feeling nearly sent me flying off of the table to which I was tied. He continued tickling my belly button for about another fifteen minutes. He then tired of tickling my stomach and danced his fingers up and down my sides and ribs without mercy. I squirmed as much as I could and I proceeded to laugh hysterically.

He then got a evil smile on his face and tugged on the string that was holding my underwear. The string loosened and my eyes widened as I begged, “Please, no, not that!”
He just kept pulling on the string until it came completely undone. He repeated the process with the other string and it too came undone. He then pulled my underwear away. He then slowly unhooked my brassiere and pulled it away easily as it was strapless. I writhed as I was now completely naked for him to explore even further.

TO BE CONTINUED……..

Very nice story, I would love to see part two when it's posted. :D
PS: Is size 10 your size?

Great story TG4L, I can't wait for part 2

hey love..so glad to see you writing..it's a terrific beginning, love the princess aspect..keep up the great work..

Hi Ticklish. Very nice first attempt. I'm always happy to see others endeavor to write tickle stories and I think you've done a great job.

isabeau said:
hey love..so glad to see you writing..it's a terrific beginning, love the princess aspect..keep up the great work..

Thanks Izzy, I'm glad you liked my first attempt at a story.

ShadowTklr said:
Hi Ticklish. Very nice first attempt. I'm always happy to see others endeavor to write tickle stories and I think you've done a great job.

Thanks Shadow!

Hi TicklishGrl4Life,

What a great story! Hope to read part 2 real soon!

tkld4ever

I enjoyed your first effort TG4L, very nicely done. I shall now go read part 2 :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back