• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deal time?

romefalls86

TMF Poster
Ok here's the deal...I have always wanted my girlfriend to be tickled in a story and I have finally gotten her to agree to be tickled by people. So this is where people of the story writing world get there chance...Anyone here who can right the best story involving my girlfriend being tickled will have a chance to tickle her for real. If anyone is interested send me a PM. This is a one time thing and i'm only posting it for a little while.

Thanks

Okay rome, I'm gonna change my original story idea for your gf, and make it more real life situation. I mean, I'm still going to do my original idea, but have it be a different girl is all.

I'm not much of a go out and win kinda guy, but I like these odds, so I'm going to type right now and hopefully be done tonight.

I also will be accepting this challenge...Though I live in New York I will just have to travel to make your girlfriend regret accepting this deal you gave her. I am going to start writing the story and will PM you with some details I need for the story. I wish you luck jersey tickler

Same to you dude, may the best man win

I'm cool either way, besides me and ticklejen have a date this fall to meet up. So it's a win/win situation for me.

romefalls, I kinda went on and I used a bookstore instead (kinda like Barnes and Noble) Hopefully you and Brianna will like it though.

Alright, back to writing, see how much I get done tonight.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back