• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AWOL Naomi, Battle In The Rain, The Fallen Ones, And, From Kings To Wilds

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the midwest. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they dropped two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
During the Good Guys trip to the midwest, without explanation, Naomi picked herself up, left the couple's oldest daughter, Erin, in charge, and suddenly flew to Australia. Naomi claimed she had family issues to deal with there, but didnt call Mitch for the whole week he was on the road with the team. Ironically, both Mitch and Naomi returned to Nassau on Sunday night, in the middle of a pouring thunderstorm, not an uncommon occurance for the island in the summer. Mitch was furious that he hadnt heard from Naomi for a week, and wondered what was going on with her. As both of them pulled up to their building in taxicabs on that night, Mitch, upon seeing his wife, confronted her about her recent sudden trips to Australia, and her leaving without letting him know. As the rain poured down on their heads, instead of going to their apartment and battling, they had a very public screamfest in the rain, outside their apartment building, in front of neighbors, doormen, and friends. "Where the fuck have you been, Naomi Ellen? Why the fuck did you just take off? What's with all the trips down under lately? Is there some hot hunk down there who I should know about, like maybe Russell Crowe!" Mitch charged. "You son of a bitch! I was down there visiting my sick mother! How the fuck dare you! You know exactly where I've been. Why all the accusations suddenly? Feeling guilty? HMMMM! Who the fuck did you screw on the road in the last ten days, you fucking asshole!" Naomi screamed back, at the top of her lungs. "I havent screwed anyone but you, okay. I cant seem to get it through your head, you stubborn, dirty bitch, that I dont want anyone but you, or need anyone but you. For 20 years, three kids, you are it for me, forever, unless maybe you would rather have someone else, like an Australian hunk!" Mitch shouted "Yeah, well, if screwing is on your mind, you can forget it, because the guest room will be yours for the rest of this homestand, buddy, and maybe the rest of your life! How dare you accuse me of liasons when my mother is sick! You didnt even have the decency to ask me how she is! How dare you, you fucking son of a bitch!" Naomi ranted back. By this point, both Mitch and Naomi were sopping wet, and went upstairs. Mitch went into their bedroom, and wanted to undress, but Naomi began to slam the door in his face. "I just want to get out of these wet clothes. I'm not going to look, or touch you. When I'm in this mood, I'm not hot for your naked body, you bitch!" Mitch said. After they undressed, Mitch went to the guest room. The next morning, when they awoke, both Mitch and Naomi had sore throats. Apparently, being poured down on by the rain, although it was warm, had caused them both to fall ill. They called Lee Sniderman, and decided not to attend that night's game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she pitched well, but got no run support, losing 1-0. On Tuesday, Mitch and Naomi made seperate trips to their personal doctors, and were diagnosed with cold and sore throats, and told to rest, and not play, or attend games, until further notice. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, but, with Mitch missing from the lineup, got little run support as well, and dropped his game, 2-1. Charlize pitched on Wednesday, and Mitch still was ill. She fired eight shutout innings, and saved the team from the sweep, prevailing, 2-0.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi, still both ill, spent the day in their seperate beds, just resting, and said very little to each other.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and gave a credible effort, but again, the Good Guys could not get any runs, and fell, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook got a 7-1 bomb dropped on her on Saturday night. On Sunday afternoon, Mitch was feeling a bit better, and got to the park for the 1pm start against San Diego, and told manager Lee Sniderman that he wanted to play. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and Mitch made a difference right away, hitting a two run homer in the first inning, as Kate pitched into the ninth, combining with Duff, on a 3-0 shutout, in front of a sundrenched sellout crowd.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday night, in the homestand's last series, before the Good Guys went to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and, in spite of a Mitch two run homer, the Good Guys got little else, and dropped the game, 3-2. Sniderman, his team struggling to score runs, juggled his lineup on Tuesday, pulling the batting order out of a hat, something he had been known to do on occasion to shake things up if the team wasnt going well. Mitch, normally the number 3 hitter, in a spot where power hitters normally were, hit leadoff that night, with second baseman Russell, a singles hitter, hit fourth, in a homerun hitters spot. The lineup juggle didnt help, as the Good Guys got but one run, and lost, 4-1. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, before a rather light gathering of about 20,000, as opposed to the sellouts the Good Guys normally had on getaway days when the fans wouldnt see their team for ten days. The team took the field to a chorus of boos for their miserable two and six homestand. The boos turned to cheers, when, in the first inning, the first three batters got on base, and Mitch, hitting cleanup that day, blasted a Grand Slam homerun, to give the Good Guys a 4-0 lead that they would never relinquish, as Neve, and the bullpen, finished off a 5-2 Paradise win, that completed a miserable three and six homestand. Just ten days earlier, the Good Guys had come home with a three game lead in the division. Now, the Mets had passed them, with a long winning streak, and the Good Guys found themselves three games out of a wild card spot, in a crowded field of teams. The Mets hot streak, and Good Guys poor homestand, had done major damage in the standings, and it remained to be seen if the team could recover.
By Wednesday night, Mitch and Naomi were both well from their colds, but the chilliness in their relationship continued. Mitch longingly looked at Naomi, lying on their bed in short teri nightgown, and bare feet. "Can we talk? I want to settle this before I go away again. We lost our heads" Mitch began. "What you mean is you want to manipulate me, so that I will fall over, and you can fuck me, before you leave again for ten days" Naomi snapped. "Okay, so fine, sue me. I want to settle things with my wife, so I can get some from the only woman I want for the rest of my life. I'm sorry I was accusatory about all your trips down under. I know your mom hasnt been well, and I hope for her sake, and all our sakes, that she gets better, but I love you, and I cant stand when we go at it like this." Mitch said. "Then you need to trust me, and accept the fact that if I have to go, it is for good reason. I forgive you, come sleep with me tonight. We will do the best we can, and go see the couneslor when you come home. I need some,too, we dont have to always be in sync to make love. It is okay. Us getting sick, and fucking up this whole homestand, when we barely see each other is silly." Naomi said. When Mitch and Naomi got into bed naked, Mitch kept tickling Naomi's breasts, and nipples, as he was making love to her, causing her to squeal with laughter, her nipples to get hard, and her to become wet inside from the breast tickling:" Have you become a closet breast man after 20 years? What is this focus on my boobs lately?" Naomi asked with a giggle. "You're my wife. Dont tell me you have a problem with me tickling and playing with your boobs" Mitch said. "No, silly, of course not, I was just wondering" Naomi giggled. "I dont know, you are my spouse, you're hot, and you have nice boobs, okay. No other reason. Plus, I know your nipples are very ticklish, and that it makes you come when I tickle them. That enough reason?" Mitch said. "Yes, now shut up, get inside of me, and fuck me. I want it. It has been too long!" Naomi said forcefully. "Your wish is my command" Mitch said, as Naomi spread her legs, and he entered her.
The next afternoon, Naomi took Mitch to Nassau International, for the team flight to San Fransisco. "Next time, let's try to get along better, so we can fuck ten times during the homestand, and not just once. We wasted a whole week again" Naomi said. "I know, we have this so weird relationship. We are crazy for each other, and have been married for over 20 years, and yet go at it like cats and dogs" Mitch said. "Well, buddy, I dont want to do that anymore, so how about you come home next time, and we have a better week. Lets have sweet love instead of constant fighting" Naomi said. "That's fine by me" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips.
The Saturday tickle party that week was held without Mitch and Naomi in attendance. The featured lee was a financial advisor for the team, who handled many of their monetary affairs. The slim brunette was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and her head moved from side to side: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling the financial girl on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS SOO TICKLISHHHHHH! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHE!
Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the consultant on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and jerked around:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Finally, third baseman Michael, subbing as the tickler for the ill Mitch, was that night's foot tickler. He attacked the consultant's soft ticklish soles with his fingers, two feathers, ice, an electric toothbrush, and his tounge over her soles. The consultant went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! NO! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted consultant was untied.
So, it had been a rocky homestand of bad weather, illness, conflict, and downright battles, that had hopefully resolved itself in the end. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things be calmer on the next homestand? That answer to come in the continuing tales of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So in concert with a decidedly sour homestand Mitch and Naomi encounter a rocky stream in their relationship? Someone must have been doing a lot of unclean living for karma to catch up that fast I guess. Great story as always and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Mitch is feeling deserted and neglected by his wife, with her perpetual trips to Australia. Then, arguments create an unloving environment. Also, the team had been doing so well on the field, that I thought it time to give them a little adversity. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out if rocky relations and play prevails, or if it is back to smooth sailing.

Mitch

I knew their peace wouldn't last..Mitchell is decidedly selfish, and Naomi is very forgiving..also shame on those fans for being fickle and booing their own home team..why can't they be like the chicago cub fans, who are loyal no matter what? great installment Mitch..

Thank you, Izzy, your praise is appreciated as always. Mitch can have what I like to call a "needy" side. He tries not to be selfish, but can be.
As for the fans, the team had a bad homestand, so yes, they can be fickle.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, and I thank you both for your praise and support.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back