• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Happy Camper, Starring: Gena Lee Nolin

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
For Gena in a yellow bikini: http://nebula.spaceports.com/~brit2k/Gallery/Gena Lee Nolin/

Enjoy!!

A HAPPY CAMPER

Starring:

Gena Lee Nolin

Gena, also known as Sheena the juhnle princess on TV, was having troubles with her role, she just couldn't get the feel for it.

"Listen Gena, i got an idea," her director said.

"What?" the blonde haired beauty asked.

"To help you on your role, we've set up a camping trip for you out in the woods, might get that nature feeling into ya, ok?" he sounded sxcited at his idea.

"Okay i guess," Gena replied not too excited but still hopin it would work.

After two days of preperation, she drove out into the Mirkway National Park in her dark green viper. She zoomed down the cury road, and finally arrived at the camping spot.

She was a tad dissapointed, basically just a clearing in the middle of countless tall green trees.

She parked her viper and started unloading her gear. It took the girl an hour and a half but she finally got her tent up, right next to the picnic table in the clearing, the only other piece of humanity in the clearing.

Then she went into her tent and changed, she came out looking totally different from hollywood glam.

Her long, perfect blonde hair was tied in a cute ponytail, she wore very short brown, tight, hiking shirts, along with a tight, turqoise t-shirt. She also had on brown, hiking boots. She strapped on her backpack, getting ready to go on a mile or two hike.

Her crystal blue eyes looked daringly at the trail which snaked up the mountain to her north, she took a deep breathe, and began.

She only took three steps before she heard a loud engine behin her. She looked back, to see two teenage boys in a red colored jeep, driving up right next to her viper.

"Wow, check out the car," the boy who was driving exclaimed.

"Check out the babe!" The other guy said, pointing to Gena.

"Geez," Gena muttered underneath her breathe, as she walked over to the boys, getting ready to nicely tell them to get the hell out of here. She may be a hollywood barbie doll, but she had a little bit of spunk beneath the makeup too.

"What do you want?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip, while holding her backpack strap with the other hand.

"Do you know who that is!!" One of the boys said to the other.

"That's Gena Lee Nolin, wow!!" The other said in just as much shock.

"Well i'm glad you know who i am, now what are you doing on my campsite?" She asked sternly.

"Nothing much, just cruisin' around," one of them said as they both got out of the jeep and walked up to Gena.

"Well cruise around somewhere else!" She said, starting to get annoyed with these dumb teens.

"Wow,your a fiesty one," the one on the left said, as they both walked closer to Gena, backing her up against the wooden picnic table. She knew this was getting out of hand.

"Listen, just leave, okay?" She asked.

"Hey Joey, you wanna?" One of them said, looking to his friend.

"Sure Mark, lets." Joey replied, smiling as widely as his friend.

"Do what??" Gena asked, then the two boys suddenly charged Gena, shoving her onto the picnic table, each held down an arm while she kicked and screamed.

"What the hell are you doing!!!!!!!!" She screamed, kicking fiercely.

Mark then pulled a thing of rope out of his pocket and tied it around her wrists, and then Joey did the same to her ankles, and she wiggled on the table.

"Untie me!!!!!!" She screamed, bucking her hips to move, she then fell off the table onto the dusty ground, wrists and ankles still tied together as she slithered across the ground.

"Wow, she looks sexy like that," Mark said admiringly.

"Hell ya, now let's do it!" Joey said.

Joey then sat on top of Gena's cute butt, and furiously dug his fingers into her sides, scribbling them up and down through the thin shirt.

"Haaaaahahahahheheheeeeehahaahahahahhehehehahahheaa!!!!!" Gena burst with laughter as her sensitive sides were mercilessly tickled.

Her hips grinded into the dirt as her whole body wiggled lik a worm as laughter poured from her mouth.

Her blonde ponytail bounced bubbly and her cut little nose scrunched up as she laughed crazily. Joey just dug his fingers deeper into her fit sides, loving the feel of her body buck beneath him.

"I wanna join!" Mark said enthusiastically, as he put her tow feet into a football hold with one arm, and with the other hand begna pulling off her boots.

"Nooooohehehahahahhehehahahahheeeaaa!!!!!!!!!" Gena screamed.

Mark finally got her boots off, and began to peel off her white socks.

"Mmmmm these bare feet look yummy!" Mark smiled and began stroking her wrinkled soles lightly.

"N-not my feeeet!!!Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahhehehea!!!!!"

Her laughter doubled and her struggle tripled as her feet and sides were tickle attacked.

"Get her on the table," Mark said, as they both easily picked up the blonde and put her on the table face up.

Mark still had the football lock on her feet and began drawing soft figure eights on her sensitive soles, while Joey straddled her, holding her wrists up with one hand, and the other hand untucked her shirt, rolled it up, revealing her tanned, toned tummy, ribs, sides, and cute bellybutton.

"P-please nooooo!!!!!" Gena begged, looking right into Joey's eyes, but he continued, and lightly danced his fingers over her quivering tummy muscles.

Her struggle got even more intense as his fingers very lightly explored all over her flat tummy, and circled her innie bellybutton. Her breasts bounced from all the movement and her limbs tryed to free themselves. Joey then found a sweet spot, on her tummy, just under her ribcage, he dug into that super ticklish patch of skin furiously, and Gena went wild, laughing to a new plateau and bucking and wriggling like crazy.

Mark now began tickling her cute toes, painted red, his favorite color. he lightly tickled beneath them and then dragged his fingers along her arches, then attacked her toes again. He then picked up a long, slender leaf from the ground, and stroked it up and down her left sole, from her heel to her arch and back again.

This tickled Gena like mad on her super sensitive feet and her laughter got even more out of control.

Joey then went to her ribs, forming a big claw with his free hand and furiously devouring her tender ribs with it, making Gena laugh like a little school girl, her breasts jiggling beneath the tight shirt with every laugh.

Joey lowered his mouth right on Gena's bellybutton, and blew a long, yummy raspberry, making little shocks flow through Gena's body.

She laughed and laughed and laughed, until all of a sudden she heard another engine drive up.

"Gena! Where are you, i cam up so you could check out the new script!" It was her director, coming to the rescue.

He then saw Gena's ticklish predicament.

"Hey!! Get off her!!" He yelled, pushing the two teenage boys off of his star lady.

"Are you okay Gena?" he asked sincerely.

"I am now," she said, gasping for breathe.

"What were you boys doing?!" He yelled.

"Just tickling her," Mark said, looking at the ground.

"Tickling?" He seemed to pause for a moment, then a lightblub went off.

"That's perfect!!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Gena asked.

"The next episode! I can see it now...Sheen captured by the ancient tribe, and tickle tortured!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh-no," Gena moaned.

"Yes!" The two boys high-fived each other.

THE END

how'd u like it, did the link to the pic work?

Cool story!!! Adding the link at the beginning was a good idea, just in case people don't know what she looks like they can picture her in their head as they read the story. Keep it up bella

happy camper

Great story, Tummyticklish. Now, if it only could become reality.(the new script) Keep up the great work.:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back