• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Room Service

BikerBadBoy

TMF Master
THIS STORY IS FICTION AND CONTAINS FORCED TICKLING.

Melanie arrived at her hotel after a long trip, several lay overs, and jet lag, exhausted and ready for a nap. She entered her room, literally dropped everything, took off her clothes and hit that big, soft bed, ready to get some rest. "Finally!" she thought to herself.

Several minutes later, she heard a knock on her door. She awoke, still groggy, put on a hotel provided robe, walked over to the door, peaked through the peep hole and saw a bell hop claiming to be delivering room service which she hadn't rememberd ordering. Still half asleep, she opened the door. Immediately, the bell hop grabbed her, placed his hand over her mouth, removed her rope and forced Melanie to the bed. She was frightened and surprised that a hotel employee would take such liberty. The bell hop stated with a forceful tone "By orders of the manager, I was told to tie you up here in your room". The bell hop, much bigger and stronger than Melanie, forced her on her tummy, face down on the bed. He gagged her mouth and securely tied each of her wrists and ankles to the bed posts. There she was, spread eagle, naked and feeling totally and completely vulnerable. To her surprise, the next sound she heard was the bell hop leaving her room. She thought to herself "he can't just leave me here like this".

As Melanie struggled against her restraints, she heard a room key opening her door. She heard foot steps slowly get louder as they approached the bed. It was the hotel manager who said with a matter-of-fact tone "I apologize ma'am for the position you're in. I saw you enter my hotel and thought to myself what fun it would be to tickle you this afternoon. You looked so tired yet so sexy. Your feet looked so well taken care of in those sandals you were wearing I had to see if they were ticklish".

"Mmmph, hrrr, unnt" Melanie mumbled through her gags attempting to tell him 'Well they're not". Of course either way, the hotel manager didn't care what she attempted to say he had to see how ticklish those beautiful feet were. He slowly approached the side of the bed, leaned over so his mouth was just about in contact with her ear and began taunting her. With his deep and soft spoken voice, stated "Your beautiful body is all mine this afternoon, and, who knows, maybe even all night if it pleases me. I am going to give you the tickling of your life. You will cum for me because you will enjoy it, won't you?"

He started by lightly tickling the back of her neck, "Oooooooooooo" Melanie yelled, "oooooooooooooooh". That tickled her so bad. It sent chills down her spine all the way to her toes. Next, he began tickling her back and sides. First lightly then digging in he tickled her ribs and waist hard and fast. Melanies was going nuts. Squirming and bucking up and down on the bed like she was being electrocuted. The manager taunted her more saying "I bet you never were tickled from behind huh? Too many ticklers concentrate on tickling the front of a woman but the backside of a woman is so much more sensitive, isn't it?"

"YES! YES! YES! IT IS!" she tried to say. "OH MY GOD IS IT TICKLISH!!!" The manager continued tickling her from her armpits to her waist. Up and down her sides, over and over and over, never tiring or taking a break for poor Melanie to breathe. He began tickling her behind. He tickled the top of her butt, right in th middle. He tickled the bottom of her but, right were it meets her pussy. It was driving her crazy, she was going out of her mind as he tickled and tickled and tickled her behind. He then ran his fingers down the back of each of her legs tickling the back of her thighs and knees heading to the most ticklish part of Melanie's little body - her feet!

Suddenly, he stopped. He walked slowly towards the end of the bed where Melanie's feet were tied and said "Now, it is time for my favorite area of a woman to tickle, her soles". Melanie thought to herself "I am going to feint if he knows how to tickle my feet" for there was a way her feet were actually more ticklish if touched just so. Just then, he started at the back of her heels and with both hands, one on each foot, tickled her feet just as she feared. He tickled her heels, the sides of her sensitive feet and her soles. He tickled her toes, first the base, then the tips of each toe. She screamed with laughter, giggling so loud so hyterically she laughed and laughed and couldn't stop until...

The manager removed his fingers from her soles seemingly giving her a rest. Or so she thought. He looked through her personal items and found .... her vibrator. She heard him test it and unimaginable thoughts raced though her mind. The manager removed her gag and said softly in her ear "Let's see if you can cum while I tickle you". turned on the vibrator, placed it between her legs so she laid on it, positioning it perfectly between her lips and on her clit. Then, went down to tickle those helpless soles again. Tickling the hell out of her feet the joint sensations were sending Melanie into both hysterics and pleasure. She was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

He could sense how close she was. He tickled frantically, faster and faster, she was on the verge of the biggest, hardest, wetest orgasm of her life when ... the manager stopped tickling her, removed the vibrator, and said "I think I'll save this for later. I must go as I have hotel business to attend to. You, my dear, aren't going anywhere. I will be back and you will be right here. Just as you are now". He gagged her mouth again. Placed the robe over her body, and left the room locking the door behind him.

Melanie wanted to cum so bad it hurt. Her feet were now craving to be touched, tickled by him. Her clit was throbbing, aching to release an orgasm like she never had. This was the worst torture EVER. But, she knew when he returned, it would also lead to the most explosive orgasm of her life.

That's rather a cruel way to leave poor Melanie..you must write more, and tell us if Melanie got some release..a very good story for your first attempt..i could almost imagine that voice in my ear...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back