• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Car! (F/M & M/F)

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
This is another story that I have written. Comments are welcomed.

The Car
By: F.L. Atlanta 10​

Chele could not believe it. Her car was in the shop and needed to stay there until Monday of next week.

“This is ridiculous,” Chele, stated, “I need a car for Friday night.”

“I know honey,” her dad stated, “But you can’t drive without good brakes.”

“I know dad,” Chele said, “But I promised a ride to my friends.”

“We’ll work something out Chele,” her dad replied.

Chele was lucky that her dad owned his own garage so she did not have to make appointments with other places and get the car to and from the garages. Unfortunately, Chele’s dad had to order parts like every other garage.

Robert, Chele’s dad, went to work the next morning, did what he could on Chele’s car, and checked the status of his order for her brakes. It was the same story as when he first ordered them, Saturday morning at the earliest. Chele was talking to her friends when her dad pulled up in a cool-looking car.

“Hey there kiddo,” her dad said when he saw her, “Like the new car?”

“It is so cool looking dad,” Chele replied.

“You can borrow it for Friday night,” Robert began, “If you beat me in a tickle fight.”

“For real?” Chele asked, “I just have to beat you in a tickle fight and I can borrow the new car?”

“Yes,” Robert replied, “You win and you get to borrow Speed Demon, which is model of the car.”

“Sounds like a fast car,” Chele stated, “Not that I am planning on going fast.”

“250 MPH,” Robert said, “Is the top speed at power level six and you will not drive Speed Demon fast. It is a very fast car and even I, a part-time professional racer, have some trouble controlling Speed Demon at high speeds. Also, that speed is without the turbo boost, which I have disengaged.”

“Ok dad,” Chele said, “I will drive the speed limit.”

“That’s my girl,” Robert said as he poked her in the sides.

Robert is wearing blue jeans, a grey muscle shirt, and is wearing socks after taking off his boots when he got home. Chele is wearing black and silver shorts, and a black and silver muscle shirt that exposes her tummy. Chele is also bare foot.

“EEK,” Chele laughed, “Dahahahad.”

“It is 3:00,” Robert said, “Speed Demon and your friends wait, but first *he
attacked her sides again* it is time for our tickle fight. By the way, Speed Demon is an automatic for you.”

“Thahahahanks dad,” Chele laughed as she attacked his ribs, “Gotcha.”

“Yohohohou’re gehehetting there,” her dad said as he moved to her tummy.

“Gahahahahahaha,” Chele laughed as she squirmed and began tickling her dad’s ribs faster.

“Gohohohohood job,” Robert chuckled, as he attacked her bare tummy, “But not good enough.”

Chele squealed with hysterical laughter as her dad got one of her many ‘hot-spots’. As long as Chele could remember, she shared her father’s loved for tickling. Chele loved getting it as well as giving it. This helped Chele to have a special bond with her father. Chele struggled a bit then renewed her attack on her father’s sides.

“Ahahahahahahah,” Robert laughed as he lost his ability to maintain his tickling assault.

Chele pounced, dug in hard, and said, “Gotcha daddy.”

Robert laughed and struggled. Chele grinned and dug in harder and faster.
Robert flailed a bit and managed to get Chele on her belly.

“Oh No,” Chele exclaimed as she felt her dad’s legs trap her legs at the knees and an arm wrap around her ankles, “Please don’t tickle me there daddy!”

“Yes,” Robert said and he slowly run a finger from her heels to her toes and back again, “Here!”

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Chele laughed, “Stohohohohohop!”

“I need a drink anyway,” Robert, said as he stopped tickling Chele’s feet and released her, “You want anything?”

“A coke please,” Chele, replied as she sat up.

A short time later, Robert returned with a coke for Chele and a Dr. Pepper for him. He handed the coke to Chele, sat down, opened his drink, took a sip, and asked, “So, what’s happening this evening again?”

“Dinner and a movie,” Chele replied as she opened her drink and took a sip, “It will be my friend, her boyfriend, and my boyfriend.”

“Ah,” Robert stated as he took another drink, “So you, Jerry, Beth, and Xander are going out to eat and to see a movie eh?”

“Yes we are,” Chele replied and then she finished her drink, “Dinner at Coastal Flats, and we are going to see Mission: Impossible 3.”

“Sounds like fun,” Robert commented as he finished his drink, “Do be safe and drive carefully.”

“I will,” Chele replied as she pounced and dug in hard and fast on her dad’s sides.

Robert laughed and said, “Ohohohokay, you win.”

Chele stopped, grinned, and hugged her dad.

“Thanks daddy,” Chele said.

As she turned to leave to get ready, she was tripped up and she felt fingers dance across her soles and toes.

“Since you have a few before you need to get ready,” her dad said as he tickled her bare feet, “I might as well get these last few tickles in.”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Chele laughed as she struggled, “Dahahahahahaddy, plehehehehehease stohohohohop!”

“Done,” Robert, said as he released her, “Now go get ready.”

“Yes daddy,” Chele said as she scrambled upstairs.

A little while later, Chele came downstairs wearing her favorite pair of jeans, tennis shoes, her favorite blue T-shirt, and a jean jacket. Chele also had her black purse with her.

“Festive,” her dad commented, “Are you ready?”

“Yes dad,” Chele replied, “I got everything I need except for the keys to Speed Demon.”

Both Robert and Chele chuckled as Robert got the keys.

“Now,” her dad said as he handed her the keys, “What time are you going to be home?”

“Around midnight,” Chele replied as she took the keys, “Maybe sooner depending on how long dinner takes and other variables.”

“Very well,” Robert said as he kissed her forehead, “Have a good time and I’ll see you later.”

“Ok,” Chele stated as she left the house, “Bye daddy.”

Robert watched her go and thought to himself, “Just be careful with the car and I’ll get you for your win this afternoon.”

Many Thanks

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
wow! Very nice! I wish my daddy was like that! :couch:

Thanks TG4L. I think that fathers are important in their children's lives.

fantastic story F.L...i'm with Mils..please post more stories..

Mils and Izzy, I will post them when I feel that they are ready. I will post stories here and at TTC. Glad you like my stories y'all.

F.L. Atlanta 10 said:
Mils and Izzy, I will post them when I feel that they are ready. I will post stories here and at TTC. Glad you like my stories y'all.

no pressure hon...just like your story concepts...take your time, i know i do. lol..

isabeau said:
no pressure hon...just like your story concepts...take your time, i know i do. lol..

I rushed throuh 1 story, and it shows. I'm in the process of fixing it up and expanding it.

Nice story:)
need a lil playful story like this every once in a while, I personaly wish there were more playful stories like this posted more often.
And since I loved this story so much,... I guess you could call this a, BUMP! xD

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back