• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Blueness, Second Circle Hosts, Tranquil Intent, And, Stable Resolve

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch and Naomi hopefully on firmer, and more tranquil, ground, embarked on their next road trip. They lost two of three in San Francisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home after midnight on a Sunday night, to begin another nine game homestand, that would start the completion of the second time around the league with all teams.
When Mitch arrived home on that Sunday night, it was 1am in the morning. Naomi was up waiting for him, and the couple greeted each other. "So, are we going to start good this time?" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. "Yep, that's my intent. I missed you, roommate" Mitch said, picking Naomi up as he was kissing her, and carrying her toward the bedroom, where they disrobed, and got naked on the bed. As Mitch was kissing Naomi all over, he focused a lot of attention on Naomi's mega ticklish belly, and breasts. She was squealing as he kept kissing her belly, pulling it inward, and becoming more aroused, love juice filling her insides. "My belly is ticklish, buddy, so watch it" Naomi said, in a mockingly angry tone. "Shut up, Australian, or, instead of fucking you and kissing your belly, I will tie you up, tickle the fuck out of your feet, and make you suck my great big erect penis" Mitch said forcefully. "You know I dont like to suck your penis, American master" Naomi implored. "Then keep quiet, and just giggle, or I will make you" Mitch said. Naomi was quiet, as Mitch mapped out her body with his mouth. Finally, when her nipples were at maximum erect mode, she moaned, and had a huge orgasm, as Mitch found her sopping wet inside when he finally entered her. Finally, after both had orgasmed, instead of cuddling, Mitch tied Naomi up, and tickled her profusely, working her ticklish soles and toes over with fingers, feathers, ice, and his tounge, as she squealed at the top of her lungs, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! YOU CALL THIS ROMANTIC TO HAVE THE SHIT TICKLED OUT OF ME AFTER YOU'VE FUCKED ME, WHAT GIVES AMERICAN! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi demanded through giggles. Hearing Naomi's begging, and squeals, and watching her toes flex and wiggle as he worked her feet over, aroused Mitch again, and he wanted to enter Naomi while she was tied up, but she resisted, and asked that he untie her, to which he complied, and then he quickly fucked her again, as he had a very quick orgasm, and she had one as well. At that point, the couple was in snyc sexually, and trying to make up for the lost weeks the last couple of times Mitch had been home.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to begin the homestand, against Washington. Lee Sniderman held a team meeting, and reminded them that they needed to play well, to get into the playoffs, and couldnt keep giving away home games if they wanted to make the playoffs, as either the division champ, or wild card. Kate Hudson heard the message loud and clear. She was at her top form that night, firing a three hit shutout, and hitting a solo home run as well. As the Good Guys never looked back, and won going away, 5-0, in front of a cheering sellout crowd. Gil Bellows got the ball on Tuesday night, and he did a fine job as well, allowing two runs in eight innings, and combining with Hilary Duff, on a 4-2 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, trying to complete the sweep. It wasnt easy, as both her and the starter for the Nationals allowed three runs apiece. The Good Guys went to the ninth, tied 3-3, before Center Fielder Ed Burns put a dramatic end to the series, with a game winning homerun, to complete the sweep of the Nationals, by a 4-3 score.
Thursday was an off day. After a counseling session in the morning, Mitch and Naomi spent their day gambling, and making love, trying to soak in the good times after the poor relations on the last two homestands.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. That night would be the beginning of a two night batting slump. First, Neve Campbell got shut out, 4-0, as the Good Guys bats went quiet. It didnt get any better on Saturday night, as Rachel Leigh Cook started, but didnt get out of the first inning, allowing three home runs, in an eventual 6-0 loss. Sniderman, upset with his team due to their poor play during that series, held a second team meeting on Sunday, just before Kate Hudson's start, and told them to relax. On that day, a bright, hot, dry, Sunday, the Good Guys finally hit, scoring five first inning runs. Kate took a 5-1 lead into the ninth, but could not finish the game. The Phillies loaded the bases in the ninth, but Duff came on, to save the day, and the game, by a 5-1 score, to salvage one game of the series.
The Reds entered Paradise for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed but two earned runs, but also two unearned ones, and lost the game, 4-3. Now the Good Guys wanted badly to win the final two games, to come way with their always minimum goal of six wins on any homestand. They had lost three of the last four games, after sweeping the Nationals. On Tuesday night, Charlize Theron got hammered, allowing five runs in seven innings. The Good Guys trailed, 5-3 in the ninth, and it looked like they would fall, when suddenly, a bloop hit, and an error, set the stage. Left Fielder Dawson came up, and promptly put a thrilling end to the evening's proceedings, with a three run bomb of a homer, to give the team a dramatic 6-5 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, blue, hot Wednesday in front of a sellout. The ball was jumping that day, as Neve got hit for two early home runs, and the Good Guys went down, 5-0. In the sixth, the team got even on four straight solid hits, to tie the game. The game stayed tied, and went to extra innings. The Reds scored a run in the eleventh, and it looked like all the hard work the Paradise Islanders had done in tying the game would be for naught. After two out, out of nowhere, a walk to Ed Burns, was followed by a majestic drive on a two strike count by Mitch. Up and into the blue sky it went, and then, it landed in the bullpen, just barely clearing the fence, to give the stunned Good Guys a exhilarating 7-6, 11 inning win, that completed a hard fought six and three homestand, in unbelievable fashion. The team had played with great resolve during the last part of the homestand, having to claw their way to victory, after a slump, and ended up not disappointing their fans, by coming away with their goal of six wins, as everyone, from fan, to manager, to player, and even Alan, considered a six and three homestand, however the wins played themselves out, a successful one indeed.
In the meantime, Mitch and Naomi had been keeping their relationship on a very even keel during the homestand, with no major arguments, blowups, or issues, and just stable loving.
The team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lees, with all the drama on the homestand, were the middle aged male hitting and pitching coaches, as, for a while, nothing seemed to be going well, and the team brass felt they were partially to blame, and that they both needed to be punished. Both were tied hands and feet to beds in the middle of the fetish club, naked, as several cruel female doms dressed in black leather, with torture items, entered. The pitching coach was the first victim, as the female dom started in on his neck with fingers, as his head began to shift, and the laughter began: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, a second dom ran her long red fingernails over the pitching coach's underarms, ribs, sides and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as his howls increased, and he thrashed wildly:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG HOW IS THIS TEAM'S BAD PLAY ON THE FIELD MY FUCKING FAULT!? NOOOOO! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, yet another dom tickled the pitching coach on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs bucked like a bull, and he laughed some more: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, one of the doms tickled the pitching coach's feet. She attacked his feet with her long, red fingernails, two feathers, ice, and her tounge over his toes and soles. He went ballistic, howling with laughter, and begging for mercy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The hitting coach was the next victim, as one dom in black leather began the proceedings by running her fingers on his neck as his head moved, and his laughter commenced:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES NOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Moving down, a second dom tickled the hitting coach on his underarms, ribs, belly and sides with fingers, counting his ribs, as he howled hysterically: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THOSE LONG NAILS ARE FUCKING MURDER! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A third dom joined in, tickling the hitting coach on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, as his legs jerked wildly. Finally, the last dom got to his feet, attacking them with her extra long red nails, two feathers, ice and her tounge over his toes and soles. The coach went ballistic, moving his feet every which way and wiggling his toes, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NO PLEASE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE NO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle stopped, and both coaches were untied.
The next night, Naomi took Mitch to the airport for the team flight to Washington. After the friction of the homestand before, it had been a peaceful one of love, calmness, and no drama. "I'll miss you, this was good, let's try for this next time, too" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye. "You got it, Australian, I will see you next Sunday night. Take care of yourself" Mitch said, leaving the car and heading for the terminal.
So, it had been a much calmer homestand of good relations, and uneven play, that thankfully worked out okay on the field in the end. Now came another ten day trip. What would happen next? Those answers to come when the team would return to it's nest on the tropical Paradise Island.

The End

So Mitch and Naomi managed to repair their relationship and the Good Guys dodged a couple of bullets too. Guess whoever was doing that unclean living turned their life around real fast lol. Anyway, great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

ahh the dominant side of Mitch showed up in this installment, and you know how i like dominant males..great installment Mitchell, things are hopefully looking up for Mitch and Naomi and the team as well..hope it stays that way..but knowing those two, it will be only a matter of time before one or the other loses their temper, but they do seem to manage to make up..

Thanks, happy, and izzy. I appreciate the support from both of you. I've had power problems at times today, but hopefully it is back on now.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back