• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlett Johansson: Family Tickling

cooper

TMF Poster
Hey, here's my first story, and apparently my first post. I figure I'd do a few stories that I've always wanted to see. Man it's harder to write a story than you'd think!! My hat goes way off to all of you who do it on a regular basis!

[B]Scarlett Johannson: Family Tickle[/B]

Scarlett Johansson was home visiting her family on one of her rare breaks from her career. She was spending the evening with her parents and brother and sister watching television.
Suddenly, her mom, who was sitting on the couch with her husband, got the attention of her husband, mouthing the words, “lets get her.” He knew instantly that she meant tickling, as it was sort of a family ritual—tickle fights were common in the Johansson house. Quietly they got the attention of Scarlett’s brother, and filled him in on the plan. Silently, they counted to three, “1. . . .2. . . . 3!!!!!!!” and pounced on Scarlett!
“What are you doing?!??!NO!!!!!!!!” Scarlett knew what she was in for.
“Oh it’s time, sweetie,” her mother taunted. “Tickle torture!!!”
She was already laughing. . “no!!HAHAHAH, guys please!!”
Her sister pulled her arms above her head and sat on her wrists.
Their mom interjected, “no, no, flip her over. We’re going to torture those feet.”
“PLEASE NO!hahahahahahah”
Scarlett didn’t mind the fun, but she knew she was in for real torture, and there wasn’t much she could do about it.
They flipped her over and forced her into “the pose.” Her dad and brother sat on the back of her legs, forcing her soles to face upward. Her mom and sister took their places.
“Oh, this is going to be fun. Ready, sweetie?”
Scarlett was already burying her head in a pillow, trying vainly to struggle. . .but her dad and brother had her held down firmly.
“Here we go,” and with her mom and sister began peeling off the girl’s socks.
“Oh, sweetie, go get the lotion.” And with that, her sister raced off, returning seconds later. “Here you go mom.”
“Lets make those feet nice and slippery. Just the left one first.”
She applied the lotion directly to her feet and began rubbing it all over Scarlett’s sole. The girl was already laughing. “Hahahahah, oh god I can’t handle this now!!”
“You’re more ticklish than I remember. All the pedicures maybe? I think that’s good.”
And with that, she let her fingers descend on her daughter’s beautiful, feet. They were not taught on the bottoms, but instead were wrinkled and soft, now warm with the lotion all over them, glistening. The lotion made her mother’s fingers glide smoothly in and out of the wrinkles in her beautiful feet. Scarlett was going nuts.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! MOM PLEASE!!! HAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH!!!”
She tried to kick her legs, and was succeeding, so her brother and father both held the one foot in place. Her father remained sitting on her leg, and her brother reached over, both gripping the ankle tightly. Now, the family was huddled around Scarlett’s beautiful foot, which at this point wasn’t going anywhere.
“GUYS PLEASE!!!!! IT’S TORTURE”
The family began laughing wildly with her. “Let’s see how this works,” her mom said. And she took both of her index fingers, one on each side of her foot, and began to squiggle her way up and down the sides. Scarlett threw her head back.
“HAHAHHAAHDHAHFHDHPLEASE!NO MORE!!!!1HADHAHAHAHAHAHA”AHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
As he mom continued this, her sister reached for her toes, first putting lotion in her hands.
“Here I come sis!”
She rubbed the oil into her sister’s beautiful toes—not painted but her nails cut short and clean—twisting each one around in between her fingers. When she got to the pinky toe her sister lost it.
“OH GOD!! STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHI’MI SERIOUSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Then her sister dropped out and her mom took over, gliding all of her fingers across her soles.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MOM I CANT CATCH MY BREATHEAHAHAHAHTHIS IS TORTURE!!!1PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“We still have another foot sweetie.”
And with that, the family took hold of Scarlett’s other bare foot.
“No oil on this one, but I’ve got another idea.” Her mom took out a feather and a piece of string, handing the feather to her daughter. “Let’s get the toes.”
“NOOOo!!!!”
They started to saw the feather between her toes and pull the string through them as well. Scarlett went berserk.
“HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO!!!!!!!!OH---MY----GOD------STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!”
At which point she descended, finally, into boughts of silent laughter, unable to bear the torture any more. Her beautiful, soft, wrinkled barefoot twitched and fluttered amidst the tickling, but she could do nothing but lie there and take it. Her brother even joined in, tickling his sister’s heel and sole.
Then, in an instant, they all flipped Scarlett over, held her arms over her head and began wildly tickling her ribs and underarms.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTHIS IS WHY I DON’T COME HOME!!!!”

Lights fade.
The end.

I can actually imagine that.. Maybe not to so much extreme, but the family gang tickling their superstar family member would be something i could see going on. More please.. good work

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back