PDA

View Full Version : To the mods...

isabeau
08-03-2006, 11:59 AM
this morning i reported an extremely disgusting thread and it was deleted..now i don't suck up to anyone, but i would like to say thank you for looking out for the forum and taking care of threads such as the one i reported, because soon after it was reported, i noticed the thread gone...not sure if it was my reporting or others, but that doesn't matter, i wish to thank the mods for doing their job and doing it well...

AffectionateDan
08-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Positive feedback is really nice to get, if you only knew the babysitting job this can be sometimes! Ugh!

Thanks!

isabeau
08-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Positive feedback is really nice to get, if you only knew the babysitting job this can be sometimes! Ugh!

Thanks!

i know Dan...because sometimes you must babysit me..but i'm trying, really i am...

AffectionateDan
08-03-2006, 06:14 PM
i know Dan...because sometimes you must babysit me..but i'm trying, really i am...
ROFL... if you were the only one we've had to talk to, this job would be a cakewalk. I'll just be sure to punish you when you finally come to NEST. And beat your friends with a cattle prod in the meantime. :blaugh:

isabeau
08-03-2006, 06:27 PM
ROFL... if you were the only one we've had to talk to, this job would be a cakewalk. I'll just be sure to punish you when you finally come to NEST. And beat your friends with a cattle prod in the meantime. :blaugh:

yikesssssssssssssssss beat my friends with a cattle prod?? hmm very intriguing...and yea i know...i'm looking forward to that punishment ifffffff ever i get to attend NEST...

but seriously i'm really trying..and again i'm very grateful that the thread was deleted...i mean gesh there must be a few sickos on this forum...

maniactickler
08-04-2006, 07:44 AM
yikesssssssssssssssss beat my friends with a cattle prod?? hmm very intriguing...and yea i know...i'm looking forward to that punishment ifffffff ever i get to attend NEST...

but seriously i'm really trying..and again i'm very grateful that the thread was deleted...i mean gesh there must be a few sickos on this forum...

Are you refering to me? :yowzer:

isabeau
08-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Are you refering to me? :yowzer:

you wish..lolol. no silly i was referring to a very distasteful thread that was deleted yesterday...if i have a problem with any of your threads, since i know you and boy do i know you..i will pm you personally lol..

F.L. Atlanta 10
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Something tells me that I am glad I missed that thread. Good job to the Mods for handling the concerns of the community.

tickledorange
09-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Some of the threads that are posted early in the morning before they get deleted, they are really funny. Others are just downright wierd. The ones that make you say "Who are these people?"