• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TWo TIcklish Race Car Drivers (M/FF)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
WARNING: THis Story contains partial nudity and some sexual actions.

Rachel Friesen and Allison Williamson were 21 year-old, blonde race car drivers at Canarama Raceway. Allison raced in the ministocks and Rachel raced in the CASCAR Sportsmen. They were both 5 feet, 8 inches, Allison weighed 125 pounds and Rachel weighed 135 pounds. They were friends and through their friendship, they learned that they were both ticklish. One day, the girls found themselves bound spread eagle to a bed in a dark room, wearing only a pair of panties. Then a masked man came out and looked at the two girls.

“Why are we here?” Allison asked.

“Because I want to know how ticklish race car drivers are.” The man said. He then started to tickle Allison’s armpits. She was very ticklish and burst into laughter.

“OH NOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! HEHAHAHA!” Then the man moved over to tickle Rachel’s underarms. She to was very ticklish and burst out laughing.

“ AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then the man stopped tickling Rachel and pulled out a small table filled with different tickling tools. He selected two feathers and used them to tickle the girls feet. They once again burst into hard laughter.

“NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” The man then moved up and used the feathers to tickle on and between the girl toes. This drove the ticklish racers nuts.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEEHSE! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, he stopped and put the feathers away, but he moved up beside Rachel and started to tickle her ribs. She burst into hard laughter.

“NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! HE then started to tickle her sides.

“OH PLEHEHEHESE! REALLY TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHHAAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then the man dove for Allison’s sides, causing her to burst into laughter.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! HEHHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHESE! HEHAHAHAHA” Then the man started to claw tickle both girls tummies, sending them into hysterics.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” He then grabbed two electric toothbrushes, turned them on and placed one in each girl’s belly button. This really tickled both of them.

“OH NOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! TURN IT OFF! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! HEHAHAHA!” He then removed he electric toothbrushes and grabbed a backscratcher and used it to tickle Allison’s inner thighs. She couldn’t stand this.

“AAAAAAAAHHHH! HEEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! PLEHEHEHHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T STAND IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Allison had tears in her eyes as the tickler moved the back scratcher to the backs of her knees.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then he slid the backscratcher all over Rachel’s hips. This was one her most ticklish spots.

“NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally the man stopped. He grabbed a bottle of massage oil off of the table and covered the girls feet in it.

“What he hell is that?” Rachel asked?

“It is massage oil. It makes your feet more ticklish. See?” He said as he tickled the girl’s feet again causing them to burs into laughter once again.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THAT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHAHAHA!” HE then grabbed a hair brush, bent Rachel’s toes back ad used the brush to tickle just under her toes.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHA!” Then the tickler moved over and used the hair brush to tickle the sides of Allison’s feet which were very ticklish.

“STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then,. The man grabbed to pom-poms off of the table.

“Do these tickle?” The man asked. He started to wiggle them back and forth over Rachel and Allison’s tummies. They burst into laughter.

“NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA”

“I guess so.” The tickler said, he then used them to tickle the girls breasts. They felt their nipples harden as the man kept tickling them.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” The man continued to tickle the girls breasts as he bent over and sucked first Rachel’s nipples, then Allison’s causing the girls to moan and laugh at the same time.

“OOOHHHHHH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! OOOHHHH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then the man put the pom-poms away and just looked at his sweaty, exhausted victims.

“Now for the grand finale.” The man said, he bent over and blew a big raspberry on each girl’s belly button. They both burst into giggles.

“hehehahahahahahahahahaha! stahahahahap! hehehehahahahahaha!” Then he just stood and looked at the girls again, before removing his mask.

“TONY!” Rachel exclaimed. Tony was Allison’s boyfriend and crew chief on her ministock.

“Yep. I hired him to tickle us bith today.” Allison explained. “When you told me you were ticklish, I wanted to see how ticklish but I was to shy to do it myself.”

“But why was he tickling you?” Rachel asked.

“Because I figured it would be to obvious if her just tickled you. Tony then untied the girls.

“I’m going to get you for this?” Rachel said as she started to chase Allison, making tickling motions with her hands. She finally caught Allison and started to tickle her sides.

“NOOOO! RACHEL STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHJAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Rachel pinned Allison to the ground and continued to tickle her tummy.

“I’M SAHAHAHAHAHARY! STHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHAHAHA!” Rachel continued to tickle her friend until Allison passed out.

What do you think?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back