• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The First Date (Amazing New Years Eve tickling part 2) TRUE

Capone

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, i said i'd keep you all posted on how it's going with my new friend so here goes!!!
We talked on the phone the day before we went out on our date and part of the conversation was weightlifting, she knew i trained on a regular basis and was asking my advice on some exercises. She asked me if i ever got sore muscles from training and i told her "yeah, all the time, especially shoulders and back", then she asked if i wanted her to give me a massage, i told her that massages tickle the hell out of me(which is true, my upperbody is very ticklish) and she said, "oh really, you're ticklish?" Then she started making fun of me and laughing. She said "well i'm gonna massage you tommorow when we come back to my place". The only thing that went through my head was, i see bigtime tickling potential during this date!!
I took her to a nice restaraunt for dinner, wow, she looked solid, she wore a tight white shirt that exposed her belly button, black skirt, black pantyhose, black leather boots that went almost up to her knees and a black leather jacket, she was stunning!!!
We had a nice dinner, we talked about alot of things, we got to know each other better and then New Years Eve came up. She started laughing and said "you know i wasn't even really asleep on the couch that night" and she started laughing. I let her have her laugh and i said " really, me neither" then i started laughing even harder!!!
She thought it was funny and said she would get me back for that!!! I asked "how are you gonna do that?" She just gave me an evil smile and said "you'll see"!!!(WOO HOO)
After dinner we went for a walk and talked and smooched a little bit and then we decided to go back to her place!!! When we got there i watched her unzip those long boots and my jaw dropped when she pulled the first one off and i helped her with the other one. I didn't try to tickle her yet, too early, i was gonna be patient. We sat on the couch and talked and put in a movie to watch, yeah, like i was gonna sit through a movie, lol. After a few minutes she asked if i wanted a massage, i said "no way" she started laughing and said "why, cause you're tickish?, Don't worry i won't tickle you, i'll be rough" So i agreed. She told me to lay down on my stomach on the floor and she sat on my lower back and started massaging, right away i jumped and she laughed, she kept on massaging as i squirmed and she laughed the whole time and said it was so cute that i was ticklish. All of a sudden, she stopped massaging and started tickling, i went crazy with laughter and she was teasing me with "tickle tickle tickle", and she was laughing like crazy and saying i was so cute. Ok, i'm 6'1, 260 pounds solid and very powerful but i have one problem, when i'm tickled, i'm as helpless as a baby!! She was digging into my ribs, neck, back, armpits and tummy, it was torture!! I don't know how long it lastest, it had to be over 15 minutes but felt like hours. My ribs and tummy are the worst and she found out about that quick. Finally it stopped and i just lay down on the floor, it was like i was paralized. She sat on the floor next to me laughing and poking my ribs and tummy as i was trying to catch my breath. She was saying "see, i told you i'd get you back and there's alot more where that came from"!!! Finally, as i was getting up she went to help me and i saw my chance, i pulled her down held her there and started digging into her ribs and tummy, she went nuts. She was almost as bad as me. I tickled her like crazy, i was even nibbling on her belly, she has an amazing laugh and her giggle sounded so cute!! After about 15-20 minutes of upperbody tickling i stopped and lifted her up off the floor and set her down on the couch, i asked if she wanted a foot massage and she said she loved foot massages. I massaged her feet for a while and she was in heaven, then i thought it was time for her to visit tickle hell!!! I held her legs in an armlock and started tickling her feet, she was going nuts, and now i was in heaven!!! I tickled her feet every way you could think of using my fingers, scratching, spidering, dragging my fingers up and down her soles, you name it, i did it!!! Her feet are the most ticklish part of her body. It lasted for about 10 minutes. Then i let her catch her breath and she leaned over, i thought she was going to retaliate, so i got ready for it and she kissed me. Then we started making out and all that and the rest of the night doesn't have to be mentioned here, lol!!!
The next morning, we talked about the great time we had and she asked me if i minded that she tickled me yesterday. I said "no, it was actually a turn on" Then i asked her how she felt about tickling and she said she thought it was good foreplay!!! I obviously agreed with her!!! Then i asked her if she would ever like to be tied up and tickled, she said "only if i get to tie you up first"!!! So i guess i'm gonna have to take one for the team!!! I'll keep you posted.
I hope you all liked the story, give me some feedback,
Ciao

If you where not going to take one for the team, I would hate you.....screw it, I hate you anyway:Grrr: ;) Keep us posted.

What can I say you italians write "whapping" good stories...Just kidding about the whap part I enjoyed the story keep it up!!!

Once again, nice work bro, I have been busy as a bastard lately, that why i havent been on, but we'll hook it up online soon to share tickling conquests.

Dude! Great story! I'm particularly happy that you got her back good! (for a moment there I was worried for you....I don't mind f/m tickling but not when it's one of my friends!!! lol!). Sounds like you two are made for each other...and it's just as well that she ties you up first.....because payback's a bitch! (lol!). Get her good for me!

Capone, PLEASE, at least keep ME posted! My email is [email protected] You know I live for this shit!

(Edited by Scooby112211 b/c some content contained to already quelled conflict)

(Did i use "quell" right? :p -Scoob)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nontkl, thanks bud, don't worry i'll keep posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thread has been edited, ridding the content of the flame war which went on here, Please do not continue to argue, for all subsequent posts being disrespectful to other users in any way that I determine is disrespectful will be deleted. Thanks for understanding

-Scoob

Hey Capone,
I'll give a piece of advice amico! Go ahead and by the ring!
You got a definate keeper here!!! :D
Good Luck, Bud.

!!! RING !!!

You bet i'm gonna try to keep this one guys, lol, but as far as the ring goes, way to early bro., lol, and nontkl, payback IS a bitch but getting to that point could be just as bad!!! The offer is too good to pass up so yeah, i think i'll go for it!!! I don't know when but it will happen. (i hope)
Ciao

:D I was just kiddin ya about the ring pisonne, lol.
But you know what they about the early bird!!!
Good luck with her, man! Be cool, and tickle her like mad!
Later.

Thanks Hootus, i appreciate the advice and about tickling her like mad, i wouldn't have it any other way cumpa!!!
Ciao

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back