• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tranquil Winter, Temporary Resolve, Spring, And, Old Conflicts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their disappointing loss in the World Series. Again, Mitch and Naomi had thoughts of retirement during the previous season's late stages, and, maybe, if they had won the World Series, they would have followed through and said "Uncle". As it was, they, along with the rest of the team, was hungry for another title, so, they worked out contracts with Alan for another year, with the hope that perhaps another World Championship would be the icing on the cake, and cause them to say "done". For the present time, they had to worry about getting ready for a new season.
After a decent spring at their training facility, the Good Guys opened their season on a clear seventy seven degree day in Paradise against the Mets. After the National League Championship rings were handed out, and the League championship banners hoisted to the roof of Good Guy Stadium, right next to all the division title, World Championship, and other League Championship banners, it was time to play ball again. Not surprisingly, Kate Hudson and Pedro Martinez opposed each other on that opening day, in front of a sellout of over 50,000. The Good Guys jumped on Martinez early, for five runs, building a 5-2 lead by the sixth inning. Kate, who had baserunners all over the place, and had thrown a bunch of pitches, departed after six fine innings, having allowed but two runs. Holding a 5-2 lead, the bullpen came in to try and protect it, but could not, as Naomi allowed a run in the seventh, Amanda Bynes another in the eighth, and Hilary Duff a game tying homer with two outs and two strikes in the ninth, sending the crowd into a chorus of boos. In the eleventh, things didnt get any better, when reliever Rachel Macadams, in her second season with the team, allowed yet another home run, the eventual game winner, in a 6-5 loss. The clubhouse was very quiet, as everyone was not happy, getting off to a start like that, and blowing a three run lead on opening day.
Gil Bellows came back the next afternoon. He threw extremely well, racking up a very low pitch count. Thus, Sniderman let him stay in until the ninth, at which point, tied, 1-1, Duff entered to a smattering of boos. The boos turned to cheers, as she struck out the side in the ninth, and then, in the bottom half, three hits won the game for Paradise, by a 2-1 score. Charlize Theron pitched game three of the season on Wednesday afternoon, and gave the Paradise Islanders a solid effort, allowing but one run over seven innings. The Good Guys pushed across a run in the eighth, but, again, with two outs in the ninth, and a man on base for the Mets, lightning struck Duff, as she allowed a homer, and was booed loudly, as the Mets did not give it back, and the Good Guys fell, 3-2, in another horrid early season loss.
Thursday was an off day. The team held a workout, and spoke to the media, as no one was happy about the two frustrating losses.
On Friday night, Neve Campbell faced the Atlanta Braves. Things started out okay, as Neve had a 3-0 lead into the sixth. Suddenly, in the sixth, two batters got on base, and Chipper Jones hit a long three run homer to tie the game, once again causing the crowd to boo. The game remained tied until the ninth, when, with Amanda Bynes out on the mound, having been tried for the ninth inning after Duff's two earlier failures, things got ugly again as Amanda allowed another home run, resulting in a severe heckling from the crowd. Solid Braves closer Bob Wickman put the Good Guys down in the ninth, as Atlanta won, 4-3, to send the Good Guys to a one and three record. With the one and three record at hand, Sniderman made the unusal move of sending Kate Hudson to the mound for the Saturday game against the Braves, opting to skip Rachel Leigh Cook's turn that week. A crowd of less than 30,000 showed up, and the typical Sunday sellout would now likely see either Gil Bellows, or Cook, depending on Kate's performance on Saturday night. Kate, as an ace usually does, picked up her teammates that night. She didnt throw a lot of pitches, or try to strike out twenty batters, but she just put her pitches in the right spots. Kate ended up firing a three hit shutout, but with only three strikeouts, as the Good Guys got another three that night, three runs on three solo homers, to come away with a fine 3-0 win that was much needed. Sniderman did give the ball to Rachel Leigh Cook on a nice, partly cloudy, Sunday afternoon. Cook, who wanted to justify her manager's confidence, ended up scattering five hits over eight innings. The Good Guys trailed 2-1 in the eighth, and it looked like Cook's effort would go for naught, but in the eighth, the Paradise Islanders got two men on, and then, Mitch came up, and drilled a three run home run, to give the Good Guys the lead they needed, and a 4-2 win, saved by Duff capably, to take two of three from Atlanta, and even their season's record at three and three.
With the off day to travel to New York on Thursday, Sniderman could have several options as to how to adjust his rotation for the road trip. He could lead off with Cook at Shea Stadium on Friday night, or, pitch Kate Hudson on five days rest, to open the road trip.
First things came first. Houston invaded Paradise on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys packed for their first road trip of the year. Gil Bellows took the start on Monday night. He threw well, but two errors ended up doing him in, and the Good Guys lost the game, 4-2. Now, Paradise badly wanted to win the next two games, to take to the road with a winning record. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She was not great, allowing three runs in six innings, and leaving down 3-1. The Good Guys were six outs from disaster, when, in the eighth, they loaded the bases, and Mitch hit a Grand Slam home run, to give Paradise a 5-3 lead they would never relinquish, in a game they would win by that score. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright Wednesday in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. Neve gave a decent effort, three runs into the eighth inning. In the eighth, down 3-2, the Good Guys struck again, as left fielder Dawson hit a three run homer, to give Paradise another lead. The bullpen nearly blew it in the ninth, but, leading 5-4, Naomi struck out the final Houston batter, for her first save in a while, to finish off a thrilling 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, if nothing else, five and four homestand. The team took to the road far from satisfied with how they had played on that homestand. It was a rocky homestand, filled with blown leads, poor relief pitching, and poor play overall, and Sniderman held a short meeting after Wednesday's win, to remind his team that they were headed into enemy territory the next nine days, and could not regularly play games like they had been, if they wanted to win on a consistent basis.
Despite the subpar play, no major dramas were rearing themselves in the Mitch-Naomi relationship. Spencer, however, was his usual self, taunting Mitch about his poor play, and his job security. Although Spencer had been spoken to about his behavior by Alan the previous year, he was not intelligent, and couldnt resist his taunting. As Mitch dressed on Wednesday afternoon after the Good Guys win, he let Spencer have it:" Listen, you overweight prick, I am tired of your constant carrying on. One more word from you, and I will go to Alan, boycott the games, and not play, until your fucking obese ass is fired, so just shut the fuck up, do your menial job, and let me do my star thing, and carry this team on my back, you miserable monster!" Mitch lambasted.
The Mitch Naomi relationship had been very quiet during the first week of the season. With the team's problems on the field, they tried to be a support system to each other off the field, attending their counseling sessions, making love on a regular basis, and tickling. Now, as Mitch packed on Wednesday night to head for New York, Naomi lamented. "On the road for another season. Part of me wishes we could retire, and just sit around for a year, and have loving on a regular basis, instead of this shit where you leave me every ten days. I've dealt with this all the time, for six months a year, for over 20 years, and I am sick of it!" Naomi ranted. Mitch took Naomi in his arms:" Hon, if we did that, we'd be so sick of each other, that we might be divorced inside a year. Seperation is good" Mitch said. "Yeah, well, think of this, buddy. What if this is the last year? What if we decide not to play next year, or, Alan doesnt want one, or both of us, back. Then, unless I take a movie, and I am on location, or you have to travel for business of some kind, we will be around each other all the time, like a real couple who lives together 365 days a year, so please think before you speak, because we dont know when that time might come for us" Naomi said, firmly, but calmly.
In the meantime, the team held its first Saturday tickle party, following the shutout win against Atlanta. The featured lee, would be Kate Hudson, who would receive a celebratory tickle for breaking the team's losing streak. With no specific lee scheduled for that night, Kate was forciably dragged to the tickle table, tied down with rope, and stripped to her bra and panties, much to her dismay:" Hey! I win a game for this team to break our slump, and this is my thanks!?" She protested. "You are a ticklish female, always fair game" Mitch said, with an evil grin. With that, Catcher Barney began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, as she tried to resist, and fend off the tickling sensation, but couldnt, and eventually broke down in giggles:NOOOOO IAM NOT GOING TO LAUGH! I DONT WANT TO BE TICKLED TONIGHT! TOO TIRED! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Kate with one hand under one armpit, and using a feather under her other armpit, as more protesting and giggles erupted: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO FINGERS AND FEATHERS AT SAME TIME! NO FAIR RUSSELL! NOOOO YOU CREEEP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Seeing the effect the fingers and feathers had on Kate, Left Fielder Dawson tried the same thing, running his fingers down Kate's sides, and counting her ribs, on one of her sides, while tracing the other side with a feather, as she squeaked with different pitches of laughter and giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP WITH THE FINGERS AND FEATHERS AT THE SAME TIME, MADDENING YOU CRREEEP NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, running his fingers down one of Kate's inner thighs, while tracing the other thigh with a big feather, as her legs jerked and bucked violently. Finally, Mitch, with an evil grin, sat at Kate's feet. "Dont you dare run your fingers and a feather on my feet at the same time, mister, or I will die!" Kate said angrily. Mitch smirked:" Well, Kate, I guess death will come to you at a young age then" With that, he ran his fingers over one of Kate's soles, and her toes, while tracing the other sole and five toes at the same time with a great big feather, which he seesawed inbtween, over, and under her toes. The sensation of having both feet tickled at the same time by two different sensations was positively maddening. Kate erupted in uncontrollable laughter, and begged and threatened for mercy: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE FUCKING NO MORE! YOU GUYS ARE IN SUCH TROUBLE WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! NO NO NO MORE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhuasted and deshelved Kate was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport for his flight to New York:" Not a great homestand, but at least we are getting along okay. Hopefully the road trip wont go too bad, and we can do better next time at home" Naomi said, leaving Mitch with a kiss.
So, it had been a bit of a rough opening homestand, with the Spencer comments not making things any better. The highlight for the team was Kate's forced Saturday night tickle torture. Now, came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

I thought Alan had finally fired Spencer last season? Could be wrong though. Regardless, it was another great installment and although a not so good start to the season at least Mitch and Naomi are alright, for the time being anyway. I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always.
I was just looking back through the storyline from last season, and you're right, Spencer was fired. Duh on me! Sorry! I'll make sure to deal with that next time.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back