• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 11 (*/F) (Star Trek, Star Wars)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue Part 6
Part 1 Part 7
Part 2 Part 8
Part 3 Part 9
Part 4 Part 10
Part 5

Part 11

Seven opened her eyes and took in the unusual situation. First, the fact that she was awakening was one of them; Borg as a rule regenerate, and she only ever slept when no alcove was possible, as sleep was an inefficient attempt at recharging and revitalization. However, for the first time, she didn’t seem to mind, because she wasn’t alone. Mara was there with her, the two crammed onto the one small bed, with her pressed right up against Seven’s back, which was another fact she didn’t really mind. An arm was draped over Seven’s body; Seven carefully took the hand and kissed it. In response, it turned and put a single index finger to her lips, as if to kiss Seven back, then traced down her body to her breast, where the hand began offering a gentle rub that Seven really, really didn’t mind in the least. After a little while, it took hold of her nipple and rolled it, causing Seven to giggle at the tickling, but she didn’t protest.

“Good morning, lover,” Mara said, then began kissing the back of Seven’s neck.

“And to you,” Seven said back between giggles.

“Mm, this is how I want to wake up every day,” Mara said, now stroking her fingernails around Seven’s breast, causing her to chuckle at the tickling. “Warm and soft and giggly.” She started scratching gently on Seven’s belly, who quickly flinched in response and began laughing. “Very giggly.”

Mara took Seven’s arm and held it up over her head, and then began gradually exploring the entire exposed area, from her flanks up her ribs and into her armpits. There was no mistaking Seven’s laughing now as she squirmed about under the persistent tickling. And yet, she was strong enough to toss Mara off if she wished, so clearly despite her struggles she had no intention of actually stopping this.

“When will it be my turn?” Seven finally demanded amidst her laughing fit.

“This is your turn,” Mara said, going intensely at Seven’s armpit now, and the Borg girl erupted with deep belly laughs. “And if you’re a very good girl I’ll give you some more later.”

“Your hahaha comments are hehehe baseless,” Seven said through the laughter. “I- ya-haha I know you-hoohoohahaha you’d tickle me hahaha anyway!”

“What an awful thing to say,” Mara said with a mock look of shock. “Clearly you must be punished,” and she quickly released Seven’s wrist and attacked her ribs with both hands, causing Seven to roar with laughter. “This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you,” she said with a sound of disappointment.

“This doesn’t hurt!” Seven protested.

“See,” Mara said, tickling away mercilessly, “I always keep my word.”

“Enough, enough!” Seven finally said, and Mara relented. She rolled over and wiped the tears from her eyes, grinning all the while. “Clearly you have become obsessed with tickling me.”

“Only because it’s the only thing I live for,” Mara said. She pulled Seven closer and began kissing her, small kisses at first, but soon they became deep and passionate. She felt that strong yet soft body pull up against her own, and she wrapped her arms around her to pull her even closer. Seven’s hand slid down her hip and around, taking hold of her behind and squeezing it while pulling Mara into her. After a while it ended and they laid back, Mara occasionally running her hand along Seven’s face. “I can’t believe I could find someone like you,” she said. “And here of all places.”

“It is... unexpected,” Seven agreed. “This place has done little for my positive well-being.”

Mara’s face became slightly more serious. It did remind her of some things she’d forgotten ever since she saw Seven behind that glass wall. “Listen,” she said, “I’ve been thinking a bit about our situation, and things really don’t add up here, at least for me.”

“I have noticed inconsistencies in the facts as well,” Seven remarked. “I have observed your interrogations, and you are being questioned on the construction of blasters, yet it is obvious you lack training in weapon design or construction.”

“Right, just like they keep after you to build a fusion reactor.”

“In actual fact, that is reasonable. I have the capability of providing them with such a device.” Mara looked at her with slight bewilderment. “I have merely been restraining my efforts; until I learn their intentions, it would be unwise to provide them with such technology.”

“Seven,” Mara said, unable to hide her amazement, “you mean you endured all that and you still didn’t buckle?”

Seven smirked just a little. “I am Borg.”

“You are impressive,” Mara said. “And not just in bed. But seriously, you’re right, they have to know that building a blaster is beyond my abilities, yet they insist on this; why? If they could snatch me, surely it would have been far simpler to snatch an engineer or designer, or even just a smith for that matter.”

“What is more,” Seven said, “if they truly desired such knowledge be extracted from you, there are far harsher methods of interrogation available. While the tickling has been intense-“

“At the end of the day, it’s not as bad as other things I’ve been through,” Mara agreed. “And anyone with the technology to bring us to wherever this place is has got to have enough brains to know that fact.”

“I would take this logic a step further: anyone with such capabilities in a society which has yet to devise effective controlled fusion is no doubt an intellectual giant. This would therefore indicate that what has happened is not being done due to error or incompetence, but by design.”

“So the interrogations, maybe even the way we’re interrogated, are part of the actual agenda?”

“That seems likely,” Seven said. “Unfortunately we possess little in the way of information, and thus are left with speculation.”

“Well, what’s the most likely?” Mara asked.

“As I said, too little information,” Seven commented. “If we take Occam’s Razor, the simplest theory that fits all the facts would be that the interrogations were the ends themselves rather than a means.”

“What, that we were put into situations and tickle tortured only to provide entertainment for others? Others that could be aware of everything we’re doing, even right now?”

Mara and Seven looked around a little.

“I suppose it’s unlikely,” Seven admitted.

“Not a chance,” Mara agreed.

“In that case,” Seven said, “then that means the interrogations were intended to accomplish some other goal, one we cannot immediately deduce, given our current level of information.”

“Any ideas?”

“Nothing worth discussing.”

“I’m open to anything,” Mara said.

“I am all too aware of that,” Seven said coyly.

Mara laughed. “I mean I’m open to any ideas you might have.”

Seven gestured dismissively. “There were two other participants as well, the blond woman, and the one with the ponytail.”

“Yes?”

“Are you familiar with the idea of beta-testing?”

“Sure,” Mara said, “you give something a shakedown test to make sure you’ve worked all the bugs out before you go it for real. You think that’s what’s going on here?”

“I know that you are a strong woman, Mara,” Seven said. “And I am Borg.”

“Which says everything,” Mara deadpanned.

“If the others are likewise strong individuals, it is possible we have been chosen to beta-test the interrogation equipment and techniques before the true target is brought in... someone who will not succumb to standard interrogation techniques.”

“Seven, that’s a stretch,” Mara said, then burst out laughing as Seven began tickling her flanks.

“Do you not pay attention?” Seven asked sternly while she tickled the squirming Mara. “I informed you of this before.” She kneaded the soft, smooth flesh and Mara was roaring with laughter. “Clearly you require discipline.”

“Stop it! Stop!” Mara begged, but Seven pushed on. She yelped, however, when Mara began fighting back, sliding her hand under Seven’s arm and wriggling in the smooth hollow. Seven had been caught off guard and momentarily relented, allowing Mara to quickly rally and launch herself at the Borg, tickling all over. Seven was laughing wildly, but she started fighting back, and the two women laid there together, tickling away all over their torsos until tears ran down both their cheeks.

“Okay, truce, truce!” Mara said, and Seven relented for a moment.

“I do not wish to stop,” Seven finally informed her. “I find this situation... stimulating.”

“I know,” Mara admitted. “There’s a lot of fun in this...” She started thinking but quickly was left screaming with laughter when Seven picked up the tickling. “Would you stop it! I’m trying to think!”

“Thinking is irrelevant, I only desire to tickle you.”

“Dammit, Seven,” Mara said, getting away only because Seven was prone. “Just let me finish!”

“That is precisely my thought,” Seven commented. “I find this simultaneous tickling and being tickled by you to be intensely arousing, and wish to explore it to its reaches.”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking about,” Mara said. “Just give me a second to work it out, okay?”

“Do not take long,” Seven said. “I find resisting my desires difficult.”

“Okay, fine,” Mara said. “Let’s try something simple.” She laid back on her side and raised a leg. “Slide in between me.” Seven did so, until she was groin to groin with Mara, and Mara lowered her leg. Mara took Seven’s foot by the ankle. “Now you take mine,” Mara said, and Seven did so. “I trust I don’t need to fill in the blanks.”

“No,” Seven said.

“Good,” Mara said with a grin of anticipation. “Okay, ready? Set? Tickle!” And her fingers attacked Seven’s bound foot even while Seven began working over the sole of her own. Both of them were instantly chuckling away, trying to worm their own foot away even while tickling the one they had gripped in their hands. And as they did, Seven understood Mara’s plan as the two were grinding into each other. She would have commented if she wasn’t too busy laughing her head off.

“Cootchie cootchie coo,” Mara stammered out. “Admit it, Seven! Hahahaha! You’re way more ticklish!”

Seven was having trouble responding between the laughs. “Your taunts are irrelevant! Wa-hahahaha! You are my tickle toy!”

“Hehehe, not where I’m sitting,” Mara said, relishing the experience, tickling and being tickled and squirming and moving and hearing Seven’s laughter and oh it was paradise! All of it, everything she’d had to endure since arriving in this place, was worth this experience alone to her. Seven was more than just a good ride in the sack, she was a fun playmate, with so many endearing qualities. As she laid there, laughing all the while, she looked over at Seven’s face, saw her smiling visage, and knew that she had been right. As crazy as it may have seemed, she was in love, and dammit she was happy about it! And Seven opened her eyes and looked back at her, and paused a moment in her tickling. Seven never smiled, not really, not unless she was being tickled. But as she looked at her, Mara could see that this was genuine. Seven was clearly bubbling with joy at all of this, and it made Mara a little tear-eyed; that she could actually bring those kinds of feelings in someone by her mere presence was something she’d never imagine the Emperor’s Hand ever doing.

And then amidst the rubbing and tickling, the two found release, and they laid together like that, staring at each other with smiles, because no words could ever do their feelings justice. I’ll always keep you safe, Seven, Mara promised. And then she thought, Maybe that’s what it was all about. Maybe it was all to get Mara to grow attached to this ticklish Borg girl.

Mara untangled her legs from Seven, crawled over, and snuggled close to her as she held her tight in her arms. Who cares? she thought. If that’s what they wanted, then bless ‘em, because so long as they let me keep her, I’ve more than won out in the game.

fantastic installment..and those two are getting very clever, deducing the real meaning behind the interrogations.. loved the tickling scene at the end, where each was tickling the other's foot and at the same time achieving pleasure...

Thanks! I hope this part helps to show that this series isn't just a set of ladies being tickled; this early part is going to help us understand these characters better, and their relationships with each other, so that down the line we'll better understand their actions and where their fears and loyalties lie.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back