• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture In The Enchanted Forest Part 2(m/f)

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
Alright here comes Part 2!

My captor sat by my the head of the table and said, “The reason I took you was I want to know where the Royal Ruby is located!” Now, the Royal Ruby is very important to my family. Whoever possesses it will rule over France.

I narrowed my eyes and replied, “I will never tell you where it is!”

He merely smiled and said, “Oh I think you will!” With that he pulled a feather duster off of the shelf. He fluttered the duster down my stomach and over my most private of areas. I gasped and wiggled my hips trying to avoid the feather duster. He continued fluttering it up and down my womanhood. I soon started feeling a pleasurable tingling in and around my womanhood and a slight moan escaped my lips. He smirked and said, “Aw, is the Princess getting excited?”

I shook my head no nervously. He then drew out a stiff black feather with a white tip. He drew the stiff feather down my lips and I squealed and tried to wriggle away from the feather. He chuckled and ran it slowly around my clit. I could not stand it anymore and I begged, “Please, stop, I will take you to the Ruby!”

He stopped, put the feather down and asked, “Are you sure you won’t run away?”

I nodded and replied, “Yes, I promise not to run away!” With that he released me and I stood up and shook out my sore muscles. I dressed and than he pushed me in front of him indicating I was to walk in front of him. I walked slowly in front of him as I wondered if I should go back on my word and run away from him. I decided against that foolishness because it could mean a worse fate for me. We arrived at the cave about ten minutes later and I hesitated about going inside since I know there was a dragon guarding the Ruby.

He pushed me into the cave’s mouth and I slowly walked in the dark until I reached a round room that had enough light so that I was able to see easily. I looked at the dragon, who was sleeping in front of the pedestal that the Ruby was sitting upon. I proceeded carefully but I stepped on a twig and it snapped in two. I froze instantly and looked over at the dragon. His eyes had opened and he was glaring at me with such ferocity until he realized who I was.

The dragon blinked a few times and grinned fangily as he said, "And what brings you here?"

I gasped and turned around as I replied nervously, "I came for the Royal Ruby."

He responded, "Really? I thought that no one from the Royal family were to come and get it for another 10 years."

“Yes I know that but I wanted it now.”

The dragon sat up and asked, “So, what brings the princess here early?” He looked into my eyes as I thought of what I could tell him.

“I don’t know I guess I just wanted to see it for myself, since I haven’t seen it in a long time.” The dragon narrowed his eyes as he looked at me suspiciously.

He questioned me, “Are you sure that is all?”

I lied, “of course that is all!” I slid towards the ruby slowly hoping he wouldn’t notice me getting closer to the Ruby. But he blocked my path as I slid along the wall.

He snarled, “I can detect that you want the Ruby for something other than to look at it.”

“What makes you say that?,” as I smiled innocently as I thought to myself, now how could he know that?

“It’s simple, you were among the members of the Royal Family when the Ruby was given to me for safe keeping.”

I asked in awe, “ Wow, did you read my mind??”

The dragon smiled as he said, “Partially. I also can tell that you are troubled by something, and I can smell the scent of evil nearby.”

I quietly answered, “You are right about the evil nearby.”

He nodded and demanded, “So tell me, what is the real reason behind your visit!”

I answered quickly, “There is a person waiting outside and he was tickling me to find out where the ruby is located....…”

“And you'll get more or even worse tickling if you don't deliver the Ruby, eh?” He stood up and started pacing around me as if he was trying to get me to confess.

“Yes, that is exactly the reason why I need the Ruby!!”

He merely replied, “I see, well what can I do to help?”

“Just let me have the ruby!”

“Now, Princess, you know I can't do that.”

I whined, “Why??”

“The Ruby is only released when the contract is fulfilled, not before hand. The contract ends in 10 years.”

I put on the cutest possible put as I begged, “For me....please??”

The dragon sighed as he looked at me and thought before saying, “Perhaps, but what can you do for me in exchange?”

I smiled at the thought of him giving in and I said, “Anything you want, I will do anything you want!”

“Anything eh?”

“Anything! Anything you desire I can get it for you!”

The dragon thought for a while and said, “Come back every day at 12 for a tickling session with me.”

I instantly accepted and I replied, “I'll do it!”

The dragon handed me the Ruby as he called out, “See you at noon tomorrow!”

I nodded as I walked out of the cave with the Ruby.

The dragon settled back down and he chuckled at the thought of tomorrow at 12 noon.

Twelve noon, the next day

The dragon looked up as I walked into his cave, “Welcome back Princess. How did it go with the Ruby?”

“It went well, thank you.“

“You're quite welcome.”

I smiled at you as I look around the cave in interest.

The dragon grinned fangily as he asked, “So, ready for your first tickling session?”

I nervously stammered, “O-of course I am ready!”

The dragon picked me up and laid me on top of a table and securely strapped me to it’s surface. “Now then, you won't need these”, he replied as he slid off my boots and socks.

I squirmed as he prepared to tickle me.

“What pretty feet and soles you have” , he exclaimed as he ran a claw slowly up both of my bare soles from my heel to my toes as I began giggling. He sped up the tickling and I started to laugh. My eyes went wide as he licked my soles and toes with his long tongue. I gasped at the feel of his tongue and I started to laugh even louder.

He continued to lick and tickle my feet for roughly half an hour before I lapsed into silent laughter. He released me and I smiled at him before walking out of the cave back to the castle, where I ruled with my husband, who was my former abductor.

Great story.....i hope there is a part 3 in the works on this one....I love this form of writing Angel....you really know how to show the dastardly side of male ler trying to get his fem lee to talk...it is awesome....lol

Keep on writing...
Wayne

Thank you for sharing your story! Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading and enjoying. :rotate:

Very nice story, TG4L. :D I envy the dragon who got to lick your soles. :feets:

wow nice ending, her marrying her former abductor..like a fairy tale come true..great job hon..keep up the good work..

Alright! Well, thank you to everyone who enjoyed my story! If any of you have ideas for my next story feel free to send me a PM!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back