• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend takes a challenge (true)

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
My girlfriend takes a challenge

By Marauder

This is not a story of all-out tickle torture, but I remember it with no little excitement, and thus decided to share it with you. The actors - me, of course, about 5'10'' at around 170 lbs., medium, solid built, at that time with short, stubbly hair colored a variety of red and black stripes, with a blue lock hanging down to my chin from my forehead. And my then-girlfriend, Nanine, 5'8, 165 lbs. roundabouts, a little on the pudgy side, but just a little, with a very female figure; not exactly what I'd describe as my ideal, but she was very funny, intelligent and humorous, and she had a very cute face, so I was turned on by her even though she didn't look as anorexic as I normally prefer. Her hair was died blood red and shaved at the sides and back of her head, and what was left stuck up in all directions in a jumble of red dreadlocks. Her face was, as I said, cute, narrow, slightly rounded around the edges, and her eyes, gray-green, were either wide open to stare at the world in wonderment, or narrowed into slits if she was up to something, which was often, mostly involving ways to drive me up the next tree. She had beautiful feet too, a size 10, but they looked right on her. I was very surprised when she put on my boots once and they fit, let me tell you ! Her feet were proportioned perfectly, so that their size didn't really show. Short, well rounded toes growing evenly in length, medium height arches, the soles very smooth and only slightly calloused at the edges... She went barefoot quite a lot, and thus her soles were somewhat toughened. I must say that her feet were (aside from hands and face, of course) the first thing I ever saw of her naked. We got together because she made a move on me one night, when we were at a party. She had taken her shoes off, and we had been drinking. She was sitting in front of me on the carpet, and we were talking, when she suddenly extended her left foot, straightening it out in front of her, and then started stroking my right wrist with it(I had been leaning on my right arm). I was a little surprised, but, unable to resist, took my weight off the limb and started stroking her sole in return. We went on talking, and after a while I simply had to give her a quick tickle. She jumped and laughed, but left her foot right were it was. I continued stroking it and sometimes tickling a little, never failing to elicit laughter on her part, and saw her toes spread and flex out of the corner of my eye whenever I tickled her... well, not surprisingly, the party fell into sleep one participant after another, and me and Nanine ended up in bed together. That night, little tickling took place, and thus it will be skipped in this narrative, saying only that it was exhausting enough to drive all the alcohol out of my body, loud enough to earn us dark glances on the next day from those that had slept in the next room, and obviously satisfying enough to get the two of us together for good.
After a few nights, I found out that not only was she very ticklish all over, but also that she enjoyed giving as well as receiving. I didn't even have to make some awkward speech to tell her that tickling turned me on, since she was the one who started tickling ME on our second (first sober) date. It was... exhilarating. Of course, I pounced her after she had kept me in stitches for a few LONG minutes, and went on to tickle the living daylights out of her... It turned both of us on immensely ! So much, in fact, that there was tickling involved every time we got intimate. However, this was mostly light, just enough to get rolling with laughter and pretty steamed, if you know what I mean. This was all well and good, but of course I was always waiting for the moment when I could try out some true tickle torture... I hadn't really expected this to happen, as Nanine was very opposed to bondage, and I'm not someone to ever do anything to a girl without her consent. However, the opportunity showed up one day, and it hit me like an express train right in the libido...
We were in bed, and had just finished another playful tickle fight, which she had won. She was straddling me and looked very pretty squatting there above me, chest heaving, face flushed from the excitement. I was out of breath myself, after all she had just tickled me silly for almost five minutes. And that's when she made a mistake. She grinned and told me, "You are simply too ticklish ! I'll win every time ! That's no challenge !" Well, this is the point where the express train hit me, but since I was aroused and out of breath anyway, I guess only the sadistic sparkle in my eyes would have given anything away, and it was pretty gloomy in my bedroom, so she didn't notice... I panted a little, then looked at her, head askance as far as possible in my prone position, and asked her : "You don't really believe that, do you ?" She, certain of herself, answered, "Sure I do. You collapse even before I touch you !" Grinning from ear to ear now, I asked her if she wanted to put her money where her mouth is, betting that I could hold out longer without laughing then she could. And she took me up on this ! Then she asked me what our wager should be. I smiled sweetly and offered 'slave for a night'. The loser would have to do anything the winner wanted until the morning came. It wasn't really late yet... She agreed. With a smile too... pretty full of herself, but nothing that couldn't be cured... (snicker) So, we decided that I was to go first, being a gentleman, and I stretched myself out on the bed. She was hopping with glee as she set the stopwatch. I agreed to let her keep the time, after all, I didn't want her to think I'd set her up... no, I was willing to suffer for my fun. She then proceeded to tickle me. Unfortunately for me, she knew all my worst spots by now, and attacked my sides... It was pretty horrible, let me tell you ! I kept from laughing through a masterful feat of pure willpower, but it wasn't easy. Thinking of the price that awaited me, I bit it back, enduring over five minutes of pure hell until I simply couldn't take it anymore and exploded. She looked at the time, it was five minutes and twenty three seconds (I made that up, I forgot the exact time, but it was something of that order...) And reluctantly took my place. I looked her up and down, contemplating my strategy... Her worst spot were her underarms, from sheer reaction alone, but her breasts were also very rewarding. It turned her on massively when I tickled her there, further reducing her willpower. Her ribs were very sensitive, too, but I knew she'd be able to take rib tickling. Her feet were, of course, my favorite spot to tickle. They, too, were very ticklish, but not the worst from sensitivity alone... Yet her feet were the one spot that she truly hated having tickled, for it didn't add to her arousal. I decided that I wouldn't attack her feet now, but to instead win the bet and spend some quality time with them later, when I'd be able to take all the time I wanted... She started the watch, and I went for her tummy. Especially her bellybutton. Jackpot ! She snorted and tried to curl up into a ball at once, her eyes wide with panic ! She had never been forced to endure tickling and try to keep from laughing (as she told me later that night), and now she found out how horrible it was to have to restrain herself ! She started hyperventilating at once, Little snorts and hisses coming from her as I kept stroking the soft, sensitive skin of her heaving stomach with erratic little moves with my right hand, circling around her bellybutton, grinning my head off at her desperate, self-restrained struggles and grunts. And I had just begun ! I showed her my other hand to emphasize that I had 100% more tickle torment to give her, and she shook her head no as she saw me making a claw... Then I used it to pinch her ribs, one by one, up her right side, from her panty line upwards and slowly, but inadvertently, approaching her underarm... She had locked her hands behind her head, like I had before, so the shaven, smooth hollow was lying there defenseless before me, like a fortress from which all defenders had slipped of for a coffee-break, and that was now about to be invaded by an army of tickling barbarians - my fingers ! She closed her eyes, attempting to block the feeling that she was sure would follow now, and who was I to disappoint her ! hitting bulls eye, my fingers started dancing over the sensitive skin, making her jerk her arm rather violently, but her other hand held its wrist in an iron grip, not letting it defend the ticklish armpit that I was now tickling with rapid, gentle scratches... Her breathing became even more rapid, and then she simply couldn't bear it anymore - I had started to walk my other hand up her left side, counting the ribs, with her second armpit the rewarding goal awaiting me. Just as I'd reached the middle of her ribcage, she jerked her arms down and broke out into shrill laughter. I was pretty sure I won, so I asked her to stop laughing, durn it, and look at the watch. She did so, her eyes telling me that she was quite certain that she'd lost, and we found out that I hadn't been tickling her for more than ninety seconds. This did NOT bode well for her. She put the watch away, sat down on her heels on the bed, kneeling, hung her head and shoulder, clutched her hands in her lap, then lifted her head up just so she could look at me from below, opened her eyes wide and asked me in a small voice : "What are thy wishes, master ?" CUTE ! My own slave girl ! I Stood up, walked around the bed and put on my most serious face. "Slave, you have proven to be WAY too ticklish. I need you to have more endurance." She gulped... "We will have to put you through a rigorous training, it seems," I continued sternly. She lifted her head, and in the same small voice said "Oh..." and then, with eyes still wider, "Oh no..."
I'll have some explaining to do now, before I cut to the chase. I had indeed considered tying her up. But I decided against it. First of all, it wouldn't have been fair to her at all, since she really hated it. I'm sure she would have gone along, but this was simply a matter of trust - I knew she wouldn't have enjoyed what followed at all had I tied her, and as I had things to do in mind that would put her tolerance to a serious test, I wanted her to be able to escape my evil clutches, so to speak, if I should really pass her limits. This way, there simply wasn't the risk that I could unwittingly push her beyond her limits, something that I didn't want to - I liked her, after all, and though I intended to tickle her all the way to hell and back now, I still didn't want it to be real torture for her. Playful torture, sure, but not something she really couldn't bear. It turned out to be the right decision - I doubt she'd have stayed with me if I had insisted on bondage. But now, having said this - on to the action you've been waiting for (don't tell me ya didn't !)
I told her to lie down on her back in a spread eagle position, and reluctantly she did, every part of her now open to merciless attacks, and her being dreadfully aware of this... I still cherish the image in my mind during the long, lonely nights at sea, so to speak. I sat down besides her, rubbing my hands. "Now, where should we start ?" I asked, eyeing her up and down. She shrugged, saying "How about nowhere ?" with mocking fear in her voice... Mocking, eh ? I'd make her regret that. "Oh, I think I'll start where I left off !" I exclaimed, reaching for her armpits with both hands. She twitched even before I made contact, exploding into a torrent of giggles. I raised an eyebrow, my hands hovering menacingly above the sensitive hollows. "I didn't even touch you yet ! You really are too ticklish. Good thing you've got a masterful trainer to get rid of that flaw, slave !" I said in a matter of fact way. She looked at one of my hands, and I wiggled my fingers, feigning for her underarm, causing her to close her eyes, whip her head from side to side, her whole body twitching in a barely suppressed attempt to curl up, and screamed "NOOOOO !", followed by loud laughter... This promised to be better then I'd expected ! Grinning maliciously, I let my fingers touch her skin, fingers now still, sending her into a fit of hysterics. I waited for her to calm down, and, sensing I didn't tickle her, she did. Jus as she opened her eyes again and started to look at me, wanting to say something, I started tickling her mercilessly, scribbling my fingers up and down in her pits, whirling them in a flurry of cruel motions in the center of the sensitive hollows, sending her into a state of helplessly ticklish hysteria. She couldn't bear it for more than about ten seconds, then she brought down her arms, locking my fingers in her underarms. I stopped tickling for a moment, and when she looked at me again, I said : "Big mistake !" grinning my head off, and wriggled my trapped fingers. She bucked and screamed with laughter, not because it tickled so much, but somehow because she expected it to, I guess. I kept it up, stating "This will go on until you learn to keep your arms over your head," in as serious a way as I could muster in my euphoric state. She only threw her head from side to side, dreadlocks a-whipping, and screamed and laughed, sometimes managing a "OH NOOHOHOHO HAHAHAHA EEEEHEHEHEHE NEEHEHEVERRRR HEHEH AHAHAHAA !" between long bouts of laughter and helpless giggles... She didn't manage to release my fingers, though. I grinned. "You must like my fingers there, or you wouldn't hold on to them so desperately !" I exclaimed happily, still tickling full force, and causing her to spit out "BASTAAAHAHAHARD !!!", causing me to increase my tickling even more, and add "And it's 'MASTER', not 'BASTARD' ! This transgression is going to cost you." She kept on laughing... "HAAHAHAHAHAA !! SORREEHEHEHEE ! MAAHAHAHAASTER !!! AAAAhahaha... AAAH ! HAHAHAHA !!!" This went on for quite some time, almost three minutes I guess. Then I stopped, giving her time to recuperate. When she had clamed down reasonably, she reluctantly extended her arms again, looking at me with mock, kinky fear in her eyes, fully expecting me to start wriggling my fingers, which still rested on the smooth, now slightly moist from sweat, skin of her armpits... I wasn't one to pass this up, of course. I tickled again, but this time dragging my fingers down her ribcage, grazing the skin with my finger. She fell into another outbreak of laughter, this time even shriller, and clamped her arms down again... missing my fingers. I let up from the tickling, and pinched her into the lower ribs instead, causing her to buck and yelp. I counted her ribs up and down, pinching with medium pressure, not enough to hurt, but just enough to squeeze the muscles, sending her down nightmare roads of excruciatingly ticklish torments. Her laughter seemed to vary with the positions of my fingers, and I happily called "Hey, my own keyboard ! Let's play a polka !", and kneaded her ribs evermore intensely. She sometimes managed to call me all sorts of nasty things in between bouts of screams, yelps and guffaws, which I ignored for now, taking them as matters to... discuss... later on. I played the girl like a keyboard indeed, up and down the blushed skin of her ribcage, a very agitated keyboard. She bucked, threw her body around, her heels drumming the bed from her kicking, head whipping around, arms flailing, as she tried to get them back up and to the sides where they belonged, but they came back down to protect her sides on their own account, and then were spasmodically hitting the mattress as if she tried to thresh grain... I had to be careful not to be hit, and yet received a few blows on the side. I wasn't about to let a couple of bruises disturb a perfectly good tickling though, and so I kept at her, humming a tune while 'playing', encouraging her sometimes to laugh along, brazenly ignoring her desperate insults and threats about what she would do when the night was over, which she sometimes squeezed out. After one such threat, I only said "You are still talking ? I guess I'll have to do something about that !" And with this I straddled her, sitting on her upper thighs, then bent down and started to glide my mouth over her belly, blowing raspberries, licking, nibbling, my tongue flitting in and out and around her bellybutton, while my hands were still groping and feeling for her ticklish ribs... This was more than she could stand, and after a short while, she cried "STOOOHOHOHOHOP !!!" and kicked violently. I obliged at once, not getting up, but ceasing all tickling and waiting for her to calm her breathing. "Too much ?" I asked, and she only nodded, looking worn. "Don't... too much... at once..." She panted. I asked her if she wanted me to forget the bet altogether, which I would have done, albeit reluctantly, being a sadly chivalric sucker (no, really !), but she just looked at me and panted, "are you... crazy ? Just... don't tickle... so much... can't breathe then..." I nodded agreement and got off of her, saying "I'll do something not as intense. How about those feet of yours ?" and sat down next to her ankles. She actually pulled up her legs at hearing this, but then slowly, reluctantly, stretched them out again, offering me her feet to tickle as I saw fit... "...Okay..." she said, and "...oh, no... what have I ... gotten myself... into..." She close her eyes yet again, and tried to control her breathing, a task that appeared monumental, because when I slipped my right leg under her ankles and put my left on top of them, trapping her feet, she started to breath even heavier in dread anticipation...
I started drawing small circles on the balls of her left foot with my right index finger. She slammed her head into the pillow (which was in pretty bad shape, lumped and knotted, after her previous ordeal... the pillow, that is, not her head; her head was merely flushed and sweat soaked...) and giggled maniacally, her toes spreading and groping, flexing, at the feeling of my finger slowly spreading the circles wider; I started to use my short fingernail then, instead of the pad, increasing her torment and forcing her to whimper "Gahh ! Ack ! Argh !" between giggles. I stroked the upper rim of her arch then, back and forth under her toes, and she pounded the mattress with her fists, her giggles giving way to fits of hysterical laughter... Time for the action, I thought, and grabbed her ankles with my left hand below the makeshift stocks of my legs, immobilizing her feet further and making her say "No damnit no damnit bastard oh no no no no YAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" when I started to really work her sole over with all of my fingers. I stayed on the balls and toes for now, scribbling and scratching, having a lot of trouble to keep my fingers in contact with her wildly flexing foot... It sounds so easily in tickling fiction to "follow every movement the foot makes", but you try it in real life ! Practically impossible when your victim has feet as articulate as my girlfriend's, and when she is desperate to get them away from the unbearable tickling sensations ! Well, I wasn't put off by this at all and went for her heel instead. Her leg jerked vigorously, and the flexing and squirming of her foot increased, wrinkling the sole... The heel is easy, I found, as no flexing could cause me to loose my bearing there ! I happily went to tickle it with a whole lot of gusto, and when she was starting to get used to it, judging from her laughter quieting down a little, I simply relocated my swirling and scratching fingertips to the other heel. Her eyes flew open, and she managed to let out a shriek of disbelieving protest before being reduced to hysterical shrieks and squeals once more... However it was not her heels that I was after. My favorite part of the foot is the arch, and I was about to follow my preferences now ! I let go of her ankles, and, keeping up the heel tickling and watching her legs pump and jerk, found that she was held steady enough. With a swift motion, I took hold of her toes with my left hand, and bent her feet back, never missing a beat on her heels and unfazed by her desperate protests... And then I moved my right hand up, now tickling wildly right in the center of the arch ! She lost it completely then, sitting up, still crazed with laughter, grabbed her dreadlocks fitfully, then letting go, clutching her laughter-distorted face and falling back, hitting the bed with a loud thump, then pounding the pillow with the back of her head and her arms either performing a drum solo on the mattress or moving around aimlessly above her head, grasping at nothing, then locking into her hair again., pulling... I tickled and tickled, giving both her soles the once over to center my efforts in her arches again... I found out that, while being only my second favorite location on her feet, the base of her toes was a killer spot, so I made sure to give it all the attention it deserved ! I must have tickled her feet like this for about ten minutes, switching from left to right sole periodically, when I thought that I should maybe give her a chance to relax, and so I let go of her toes and unlocked my legs, allowing her to draw her legs away... She did so and clutched her soles with her hands, providing lamentably late protection to the tortured targets of my attacks... The gesture made my even hornier then the actual tickling had ! I was going to have to come to an end sometime soon, because I really wanted to do something about this sexual tension, and keeping up the foot tickling would only force me to change my shorts, something not quite as fulfilling as the alternative lying there, still heaving with laughter, still holding her soles, as if they were still tingling...
After she had calmed enough to be capable of reason, I asked her if she had a problem, chuckling. She shot me a dark glance. I then glanced at the clock. "It's not even been twenty minutes yet," I said jokingly. "You've got another seven hours to go." She only shuddered, but I was about to show some mercy; besides, as I already remarked, I needed to speed things up a little. "I'll make you an offer," I said. "I'm going to go for your feet again..." "Oh no..." "But this time," I continued, "I'll give you a chance. Stretch your legs out." She did so, uncertain of my intentions... I laid down, me head at her feet. "I'm simply going to give you ten strokes up the sole. If you manage to keep your feet perfectly still, I'll stop tickling them. Okay ?" She winced, staring at the ceiling, then started to flex and curl her toes to prepare them for the coming onslaught... Flexed them right in front of my face... Now who was the sadist here, I thought, struggling to... contain myself. Then she relaxed her feet. "Ready ?" I asked with, I must admit, a voice that was a little choked. She nodded, breathing rapidly... I took the right hand's four fingers, letting them rest on her right heel, palm downward, and stroked the upper side of my nails slowly up her sole... She moaned, then giggled as a traversed the arch, yelping when I reached her toes and reversed the movement, now stroking down with the nail's rims, all the way back to the heel... "One," I said, and repeated the movement... She made it, but she came close to twitching at around seven... Then, when I had reached ten, just as she relaxed and wanted to sit up, I put my nails on the other heel. She sat up stared at me. "What ?!?" "Sorry, ten strokes on each sole," I said, grinning. She lay down again, accepting her fate... What else was there to do ? I repeated the strokes, at least the first three, and enjoyed her shrieks and giggles. Then, on my way down her sole, I wriggled my fingers a little, slowing the downward motion of my hand, and tickling her arch very gently, but thoroughly. She broke out laughing, protesting, but held her foot still somehow. Hmmm... I'd have to add even more spice, it seemed, to break through her shields... "Four." Back up, smoothly, back down, this time even slower, and scribbling her skin with rapid motions... "Five." Up, down. "Six." "HAAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHO !!! EEEK !" Up, dowwwwwwwwwwn... Slowly... "Sevennnnnnn..." "EEK EEK !!! AAARGH !!! HAHAHAHA !!!" Up... Down, a little... pause, scribble, scribble... "Ei-" Down, scribble, further, tickle tickle... "EEEHEHEHEHE STOOHOHOP IT DAMN EEHEHET FAAHAHAHASTER !!!" Faster ? Okay... Scribbling very fast, slowing the descent even further, the foot, miraculously, still lying there calmly, defenselessly, enduring the hellish tickling... Then reaching the heel. "-ght." Up... There ! "Your toes twitched !" "NO !!! No, they didn't !" "Yes they did, sorry." Up. Down... "Onnnnnnnnnnnnnne..." "NO !!! NOOHOHOHOHOHO !! NOHOHOHOT FAIHIHIHIHIR !!!" "That's how life is," I said gleefully, making another stroke, up, then resting there, teasing the toe stems nastily, then preparing to go downwards, when her toes clenched up and her whole body jumped an inch of the bed... okay, I'm dramatizing, but she did twitch quite violently. "Fine, if that's what you want... One, agaaaaaaaaaaain..." "NOOOHOHOHOHOHO HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOHOHOHOHP IT NOOOHOHOHO ..."
I stopped after doing this to her for another few minutes, and told her that I would come back to her feet later if I still deemed it necessary, but that I needed to test other areas now. She was happy to find out I meant her breasts... Happy, and mad with laughter. It turned out that her feet were safe for the evening, because after one minute of breast tickling, I decided I had enough and I asked her if we wanted to forego the training in favor of something... different. She agreed, and after this, I gave her freedom from slavery, feeling that enough was enough. We had a very nice night... But for ten minutes after granting her freedom, I regretted this decision deeply, though showing all signs of amusement... I had underestimated her vengefulness, and she had a lot to get even for...

I hope you enjoyed this tale of real tickling as much as I enjoyed writing it... but believe me, you won't enjoy it as much as I did experiencing it ! Mwaahahahahaha !!! Though Nanine and me broke up some time ago, I still remember her fondly. I guess after reading this report you can see why !

If you liked this tale of ticklish torture, pay heed ! You can read more of my works, along with many other pieces of high quality fiction, in Tales From The Asylum, the ultimate resource for fiendish tickling fiction and art, and on the magazine's website -
http://www.MTJpub.com !

Last edited:
great story and to make it even better it was true! and she sounded so cute and ticklish of course. too bad things didnt work out for you both. and you were nice not to bind her, since she absolutely hates that.

isabeau

superb story- thanks-
Isabeau needs a tickling likt that!! lol

*fans self*

Is it warm in here????

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back