• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Matter of National Security - Part Two

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
by Carlton Phillips

The effect of the drug that they’d put in my coffee had completely worn off, so I was now fully aware of my helpless predicament. It seemed rather ironic that I was suddenly on the receiving end of two of my own devilish inventions. I laughed and screamed uncontrollably as Kim and Megan deftly tortured my captive bare feet with the cordless drills. Those rapidly spinning Q-tips were absolutely devastating, especially between my toes.

“Girls, PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Give me a fuckin’ break!” I pleaded.

They paid no attention at first, apparently enjoying every second of my hysterical laughter and violent thrashing. But they finally stopped a few minutes later when I began coughing and gasping for air.

“So, Carl, are you going to tell us the frequency?” Megan asked with a wicked grin.

“PLEASE! You KNOW I can’t tell you that!”

“Then I guess you leave us no choice! We’ve got two whole hours to tickle it out of you!”

“Damn it! You guys are not being fair!”

“Oh, we’re being quite fair!” Kim snapped. “Megan fell for your little scam last year, and I bought it hook, line and sinker last night! What we’re doing is not only fair, it’s beneficial! Think of it as an opportunity to prove that you really CAN’T be broken! Just imagine how great it will feel knowing that you’d never betray our country...even if you were sadistically tortured!”

For a moment, Kim’s logic almost made sense. Bu looking down at my stark utter nakedness, I suddenly realized that they’d taken this way too far.

“At the very least, couldn’t you have left my underwear on? I took off your shoes and pulled up your blouse, but I had the common decency to leave the rest of your cloths on!”

Megan smiled and said, “Our goal was to make your experience as realistic as possible. I’m sure you realize that if you were ever captured and tortured for information, the first thing they’d do is strip you butt-naked! And from the looks of it, you seem to be taking it all pretty well!”

Having failed miserably in an attempt to curb my arousal, they giggled at the sight of my swollen male member. I had assumed that they’d tied my ankles to the corners of the table so they could tickle my feet without getting in each other’s way. But I now began to wonder if they had something else in mind.

The girls nodded to one another and resumed tickling my feet with the cordless drills. They ruthlessly dragged the spinning swabs along my soles, around the balls of my feet, and of course, between my toes. They also kept changing the speed of the drills by varying the degree to which they squeezed the triggers. With my ankles tied tightly to the table, and my wrists bound and suspended from the chain hoist, there was no possible way to escape the ticklish torment. I was their prisoner and I was completely at their mercy. I screamed, I cursed, and I begged them to stop. But I was granted no clemency whatsoever, and they continued to torture my feet with wild abandon.

“Tell us the uplink frequency!” they demanded repeatedly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NO! NEVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The seconds seemed like minutes, and the minutes seemed like hours. So I’m not really sure how much time had elapsed when they began to tickle my armpits. I can’t even begin to describe the agonizing sensation I felt when they applied those spinning swabs to my bare underarms. It was totally maddening, and it was unlike anything I’d ever experienced. But I steadfastly refused to disclose the information that had been entrusted to me. I vowed to myself not to tell them, even if it meant being tickled to the very brink of my sanity.

“Let’s get his ribs!” Megan cried. “Maybe then he’ll start talking!”

“Great idea!” Kim responded with glee.

They put down the drills, stepped behind me, and plowed their hands into my sides. They both had long, slender fingers and impeccably manicured nails. Kim, in particular, tickled my ribs with amazing skill and dexterity. I recalled her once mentioning that she played the piano, which would certainly account for the effectiveness of her technique. Through it all, and to my surprise and utter humiliation, my arousal continued to grow. With my legs spread apart and my genitalia completely exposed, there was surely no way to hide it.

Kim and Megan finally stopped tickling me to give me time to catch my breath...and give them time to decide what my next torment should be.

“What’s this?” Kim asked, reaching for the nozzle of a coiled yellow hose that hung from the ceiling.

“That’s a high-pressure air hose!” Megan replied.

Kim squeezed the chrome lever, and a powerful jet of compressed air gushed out of the nozzle.

“Oh, WOW! We can have lots of fun with THIS!” she declared, squeezing the lever several more times. “And I know the perfect spot to tickle! But first, we’ve got to raise him up off the table!”

Megan knew exactly what Kim had in mind, and I had a pretty good idea myself. She grasped the control stick of the chain hoist and pressed the up button until my buttocks hovered about six inches over the table. I was literally hanging by my wrists, so I was thankful that they’d wrapped them with tape before tying them with rope. Then, with a look of pure evil, Kim aimed the nozzle right between my legs.

“You’ve got five seconds to tell us the frequency!” she demanded. “Five...four...three...two...ONE!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The sudden blast of air on my balls tickled beyond belief. I struggled with every ounce of my strength to evade the unbearable torment, but it was completely in vain. Kim proceeded to assault my scrotum with several short bursts of air, and then she fired a long steady stream right at the head of my throbbing organ. Not to be outdone, Megan grabbed one of the cordless drills and went directly behind me. She inserted it into the space between my butt and the table and began tickling my balls with the rapidly rotating Q-tips. Every nerve in my body was on fire and my brain was about to explode. I thought I was going to pass out...or have the biggest orgasm of my life!

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door followed by a gruff female voice that yelled, “What the HELL’S going on in there?”

The big steel door flew open and Margaret Malone burst into the assembly bay. The tall, robustly built GenDyn security officer instinctively rushed to my aid.

“Oh, my God! Mr. Phillips, what have they DONE to you?” Glaring at Kim and Megan, she then shouted, “You two...put down your weapons and move away from the table!”

Although a cordless drill and an air hose could hardly be considered “weapons”, she was apparently taking no chances. And that was certainly understandable given that she hadn’t a clue as to what was going on. There I was...hanging from the chain hoist hook, helplessly bound and totally naked. I could only imagine what was going through the poor woman’s mind. Thankfully, my erection had quickly subsided as a result of the recent turn of events. Had it not, I’m sure that the scene would have appeared even more surreal to her.

“Don’t move a muscle!” Margaret ordered as she handcuffed Megan’s left wrist to Kim’s right wrist. She picked up my pants from the floor, tossed them over my crotch, and then she lowered the hoist and began untying my limbs. Once free, I quickly got dressed.

Margaret Malone took her job very seriously...perhaps a little too seriously. She had zero tolerance for any potential breach of security, and she considered such actions to be nothing short of treason. Company policy prevented her from carrying a firearm, but she was allowed to carry a stun-gun and handcuffs.

“Of all people, you ladies are the LAST ONES I would’ve ever suspected!” she bellowed. “Damn, you sure had ME fooled! Well, it’s all over now so you better start talking! And you’re going to tell me everything...OR ELSE!”

Still dazed and shaking, Kim whimpered, “Please, It...it’s not what you think. We were just fooling around.”

“Fooling around?” Margaret retorted. “Hey, I’m not stupid, and I wasn’t born yesterday! It was pretty obvious what you were doing! You were TORTURING him for classified information! And you were doing it on company property during my shift! Now, how do you suppose THAT’S going to look on my record? Of course, I MAY be able to salvage my career if I can provide the names of the people you’re working for!”

“We’re not working for ANYONE!” cried Megan. “Please, you’ve got to believe us! We’re NOT SPIES! We were just playing a game and we got a little carried away!”

“So torturing people is your idea of fun? Well, let’s see what HE has to say about that! Mr. Phillips, I imagine you’ve been through quite a hellish ordeal. But if it’s not too painful to speak, I’d like you to tell me exactly what happened.”

My first reaction was to substantiate their claim, and then walk away from the experience with nothing more than a little embarrassment. But on second thought, I just couldn’t resist such a golden opportunity to turn the tables on Kim and Megan.

“Well, they drugged me by putting something in my coffee. When I awoke, I was naked and all tied up. Their plan was to get back at me for a prank involving tickling that I’d played on each of them. In retrospect, I realize that I probably showed a lack of good judgment in what I had done. Anyway, they said they were going to tickle me for two hours unless I told them the uplink frequency of the new GenDyn transponder! At first, I assumed that they used this ploy to challenge my endurance, and to make it more fun for them. But now, I’m not so sure. They tortured me like true professionals, you know, like they’d done it many times before. They were absolutely relentless in their demands that I disclose the top-secret information. So maybe they really ARE spies! And I’m sure it would look pretty good on your service record if you got them to admit it!”

Kim and Megan’s jaws nearly dropped to the floor as Margaret replied, “Yes, it would look VERY good on my record! So I’m going to do whatever it takes to get a confession out of them!”

Margaret pushed the mobile table aside. Then she dragged Kim and Megan to the spot directly below the chain hoist and removed the handcuffs. She ordered them to stand back-to-back and to raise their hands in the air. I watched with amazement as she bound all four arms tightly together with rope. She then inserted the big metal hook through the knot and pressed the up button, thus raising them both off the floor.

“You’re going to tell me who you’re working for! And you’re also going to tell me how much money it took to turn you into traitors!”

“Please don’t hurt us!” Megan begged. “We’re not traitors!”

“You’re lying! Admit it!” Margaret exclaimed as she pulled her stun-gun from its holster.

She pressed the trigger, causing a long, buzzing spark to dance menacingly between the two metal contacts.

“Oh, my God! You’re going to kill us!” Kim shrieked.

“Officer Malone, I think there’s a MUCH better way to handle this!” I interjected. “And besides, you wouldn’t want to leave any marks! They’re both very ticklish, so why not tickle the truth out of them? Oh, and I’d be more than happy to help you!”

“Excellent suggestion!” she replied, slipping her stun-gun back into the holster.

Margaret unbuttoned Kim’s shirt and tugged it open, thus revealing the lacey black bra she was wearing. Next, she took Kim’s shoes off, and then she pulled her skirt all the way down and removed it completely. I disrobed Megan in similar fashion so that she, too, was now clad in little more than her bra, panties and stockings.

Shrieks of laughter soon filled the room as we simultaneously tickled Kim and Megan. I already knew that Megan had unbelievably ticklish thighs, so I made sure to give them extra special attention. Margaret, meanwhile, quickly discovered just how ticklish Kim’s armpits and belly were.

Margaret repeatedly asked the girls whom they were working for, and of course, they continued to deny any disloyalty. Feeling somewhat frustrated, she grabbed one of the Q-tip-equipped cordless drills, squeezed the trigger, and drove it right into Kim’s extremely ticklish navel.

“STOP! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WE’RE NOT SPIES! HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Kim and Megan had been kicking their legs wildly the entire time so we finally decided to restrain them. Since the two women were about the same height, I just tied both pairs of ankles together with a single piece of rope.

“Make it easy on yourselves…START TALKING!” Margaret urged repeatedly.

But instead of confessing, they just laughed and screamed and begged for the tickling to stop. She was beginning to think that maybe they were telling the truth after all. However, she insisted that we tickle their feet just to be certain. So I raised the hoist until their feet were at the height of our shoulders.

We tickled their nylon-covered soles with our fingers, with the Q-tip drills, and with anything else we could find. After a while, Margaret decided to rip their stockings open and tickle their bare feet. But even that didn’t result in a confession…it simply produced more laughter. In utter desperation, she grabbed the high-pressure air hose and blasted away at their wiggling bare toes. It drove them completely berserk, they thrashed about insanely, and yet they still refused to confess.

Margaret finally put down the hose and said, “Well, I guess I was wrong about you ladies. You’ve got some unusual ‘hobbies’ but you’re definitely not traitors!”

I lowered the hoist and quickly untied Kim and Megan. They were thoroughly exhausted so they just sat and rested for a while before getting dressed. Margaret profusely apologized to them, and then she requested that they not tell anyone what had happened. Naturally, they agreed, after which Margaret chuckled, “Thanks! If you hadn’t agreed, I shudder to think of the report I’d have to write up!”

excellent installment..and great descriptions..but in all fairness, the two ladies should have been stripped nude, as the poor guy had been.. hmm could there be some revenge against Margaret? nice job..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back